X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    If I may SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI think that S4 spoilers
    Spoiler:
    it's from DG, and that pic is evil Shep I'm convinced. His hair definately looks like the pics we've seen in TR shorter sides, and that menacing look Squee. We never saw that look in any of the S3 eps and while it might have been part of the ep that was edited out, it doesn't look familiar and he looks as if he's stalking something. I think he's got a weapon in his hand aswell and hiding round a corner waiting to pounce. I love that lil cut on his lip, (as long as it's not self whump)
    Squeeeeeeeeee i'm coming home in an hour so I can join in the squee
    Hmmmm... it could be that too, I guess? Thing is though,
    Spoiler:
    I don't think "Evil Shep" is ever an actual entity stalking the halls of Atlantis... I think he only exists/appears in people's heads/in their dreams? So would we really see him stalking someone like that? I dunno. And given that Evil Shep is not corporeal, how would he have a cut lip? Just a thought...

Whaddaya reckon.. could those be Atlantis walls?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      If I may SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI think that S4 spoilers
      Spoiler:
      it's from DG, and that pic is evil Shep I'm convinced. His hair definately looks like the pics we've seen in TR shorter sides, and that menacing look Squee. We never saw that look in any of the S3 eps and while it might have been part of the ep that was edited out, it doesn't look familiar and he looks as if he's stalking something. I think he's got a weapon in his hand aswell and hiding round a corner waiting to pounce. I love that lil cut on his lip, (as long as it's not self whump)
      Squeeeeeeeeee i'm coming home in an hour so I can join in the squee
      It could well be, I'm just not sure! But, I'm so squeeful, that I don't care!

I'm still thinking Travelers, but I'm happy for it to be DG!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, glad to see you've found something you can get excited about.

Can I ask an obvious question? Has anyone tracked down where this pic comes from? Because if you can find the source it might explain exactly what it is, it strikes me as odd that a season 4 pic would just turn up on the net for no reason this early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post

Can I ask an obvious question? Has anyone tracked down where this pic comes from? Because if you can find the source it might explain exactly what it is, it strikes me as odd that a season 4 pic would just turn up on the net for no reason this early on.
          I did ask the poster last night where her friend got it from, but she hasn't answered.
          sigpic

Comment

No joy so far. The person who posted it is a relative newbie who said a friend, who knew she was into SGA, sent it to her. I've asked if she could find out from her friend where they got it from but I don't think she's been online recently....

They must have taken promo shots for S4 eps whilst filming but I agree it does seem odd that one has leaked out and I would love to know more about where this came from so we could get some idea of whether that is the case...
            sigpic

Comment

Blimey...I've just leapt on the thread and seen this pic! Wow! We really need to find out where it's from. It definitely doesn't look like a s3 pic...but would s4 pics be available out there in cyber space already? Brill pic anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                No joy so far. The person who posted it is a relative newbie who said a friend, who knew she was into SGA, sent it to her. I've asked if she could find out from her friend where they got it from but I don't think she's been online recently....

They must have taken promo shots for S4 eps whilst filming but I agree it does seem odd that one has leaked out and I would love to know more about where this came from so we could get some idea of whether that is the case...
                That story in itself sounds slightly suspect to me but then I'm really paranoid.

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                Blimey...I've just leapt on the thread and seen this pic! Wow! We really need to find out where it's from. It definitely doesn't look like a s3 pic...but would s4 pics be available out there in cyber space already? Brill pic anyway!

Well if anyone can track it down it'll be you, you're brilliant at tracking down Joe stuff so if you haven't seen this pic before it's definitely a new one.

Comment

Morning!

Love the pic........I'd have to guess since his hair is shorter it's from S-4 too. But again, like you have said, how did this one get out already? Hmmmmm.......interesting!

Off to catch up.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

That story in itself sounds slightly suspect to me but then I'm really paranoid.
                    It's not a story, as such. I probably overcomplicated it.. you know how long-winded I am!

She posted the pic saying she wasn't sure what ep it was from and when I asked her where she got it she explained her friend sent it to her. That's all we know... but the fact remains that it doesn't seem to correspond to any Season 3 episode....
                    sigpic

Comment

It's not a story, as such. I probably overcomplicated it.. you know how long-winded I am!

She posted the pic saying she wasn't sure what ep it was from and when I asked her where she got it she explained her friend sent it to her. That's all we know... but the fact remains that it doesn't seem to correspond to any Season 3 episode....
                      Indeed it doesn't. I searched the episodes closely, from The Ark onwards, and there is no scene anything like that, and, as discussed earlier, Joe's hair is shorter at the sides, and the fringe thicker. I did wonder if it's a manip, but SheppyD and I studied it closely and are sure it isn't. So, yep, it's a mystery how the friend of Kangamoo got it, but maybe she'll be on later and say, or maybe she doesn't want to? I'm not complaining either way. I'm in my happy little bubble-wrapped land of whumpy squee!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well if anyone can track it down it'll be you, you're brilliant at tracking down Joe stuff so if you haven't seen this pic before it's definitely a new one.
                        Awww thanks Josie...to be honest I haven't had much time to do any Joe/Shep hunting for a couple of weeks. Gotta say that looks like a new one though!

Just catching up with the thread a bit although I have to admit I've missed a few pages. P3...they're really not going to invite Joe 'cos he's been to a couple of events recently, so they don't think he'll pull in the crowds this time around?!! That is the daftest reasoning ever!! He's very, very popular! The kinda star you want to meet more than once. I bet he gets invited to other cons in the UK anyway, so people will be able to see him there if he's able to come. That'll teach the P3 organisers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                          Awww thanks Josie...to be honest I haven't had much time to do any Joe/Shep hunting for a couple of weeks. Gotta say that looks like a new one though!

Just catching up with the thread a bit although I have to admit I've missed a few pages. P3...they're really not going to invite Joe 'cos he's been to a couple of events recently, so they don't think he'll pull in the crowds this time around?!! That is the daftest reasoning ever!! He's very, very popular! The kinda star you want to meet more than once. I bet he gets invited to other cons in the UK anyway, so people will be able to see him there if he's able to come. That'll teach the P3 organisers!!

Indeed it will Eli! It seems common that the big stars don't get asked very often. Who knows why. Now I'm campaigning away for BamBam, because I'd love to meet him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua View Post
                            ...*delurks* Hiya everyone! Mind if this whumpage loving fanfic writer joins teh thread?
                            Hello and welcome!!!! Sorry I missed you earlier! I've been a little over-excited today. Nothing new there!
                            sigpic

Comment

This has gotten me all aSQUEEEE again. (not that I lost my SQUEEE mind you......I'm still in S-3 mode). But
                              Spoiler:
                              if this is from "Travelers", and he's in escape mode here, when they recapture him, it won't be pretty! SQUEEEE! New shirt of yum too?

On that note, I'm off to face my day. I may be back later this afternoon.

Oh......POCUS, thanks for the link to that fic.....I bookmarked it this time so I won't lose it again. And WELCOME Jade!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't help it I'm just naturally suspicious.

Anyway, I'm not feeling very squeeful right now so I'm going to go have a bath with Harry Dresden and then come back and hopefully watch the season finale of Supernatural, if that doesn't cheer me up I don't know what will.

Comment

Working...
                                X