No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been away from GW for almost a week, am over my head piled up with work at the moment. At least I have something I can look forward to: FedCon!!! (I'm literally counting down the days.)

On a short shameless note of self-advertising to whoever would want to know, two days ago I posted Chapter 11 of ‘Surviving Sunday’.

And of course I won’t leave for serious catch-up without letting you rejoice on some pics…

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Can someone please put the linkee for SGAFan's fic up again? Can't find it!

I'm outta here for the night. My eyes are watering something awful....my allergies again I guess.

Peace, love....and Shep Whump!

IHS
      SGA's Demons

It is fantastic. I have 2 more chapters to go!
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the milestones, IWTB, Ruffles and anyone else!

Listy, feel better. And, thanks for that really clear description of how you feel. Lovely mental image to have. lol

Linzi, thanks for posting the blog piece from AL. I wondered how they got that.

So many fics to read, so little time. GAH! Because y'all were talking about the Dresden Files books, I bought a couple. I'm about a third of the way through the first one. The local Borders has gotten in a couple of the SGA books. I've bought Halcyon, Exogenesis and, this week, Reliquary there. They seem to put out only one at a time, though. Nice of them to get them in.

Comment

Dang, when I kill a thread, I kill it dead! Let's see if I can find a pulse.

One of my favorties!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            Dang, when I kill a thread, I kill it dead! Let's see if I can find a pulse.

One of my favorties!
            You're not completely alone Lorr, I'm here! *waves* And thanks for the pics! I tried to catch up for all the time that I missed but I see it's a hopeless mission. I have no where near the time to read all of the stuff you chatty-Maddies have been talking about.

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Thanks Ruffles! And congrats on 1,000!!!
              Congrats on the milestones, IWTB, Ruffles and anyone else!
              Thanks to you all!

Caty - I know you've been before, but I hope you'll really enjoy Florida. And if you feel impulsive, hop a plane to Dallas. (though you might want to wait until October or so).
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                You're not completely alone Lorr, I'm here! *waves* And thanks for the pics! I tried to catch up for all the time that I missed but I see it's a hopeless mission. I have no where near the time to read all of the stuff you chatty-Maddies have been talking about.
                Oh, I know the feeling. I sometimes have 10-12 pages to go through from a single day!

Good to see you here, IF. I am writing, so drop in and out during the evening. How are you? Ready for The Ark tomorrow? Squee!!

Comment

Hey, PJ! Does your clone still have blue hair? lol Those boys do love to get into mischief.

Comment

I'm so annoyed! First of all I have had the most frustrating writer's block ever for the past week on the fanfic story I'm writing, than last night I was lying in bed and I had the perfect idea of where I was going to have to story go. Then, of course, I fell asleep and now I can't remember a darn thing!!!! Oh, and the writer's block is still there...
                    The horror, I want to write my Shep whump!!!!!

Comment

Oh, I know the feeling. I sometimes have 10-12 pages to go through from a single day!

Good to see you here, IF. I am writing, so drop in and out during the evening. How are you? Ready for The Ark tomorrow? Squee!!
                      I can't wait to see The Ark!!!! I've been trying to keep myself spoiler-free for this one so I'm really looking forward to it. Is there any shep-whump?!?!?! *squeeeeeee* (I think I'm going to ditch the whole no-spoiler thing...)

Comment

Hey, PJ! Does your clone still have blue hair? lol Those boys do love to get into mischief.
                        Yeah. I think he likes it more than he's letting on. I keep catching him checking himself out in the mirror when he thinks nobody's looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                          I can't wait to see The Ark!!!! I've been trying to keep myself spoiler-free for this one so I'm really looking forward to it. Is there any shep-whump?!?!?! *squeeeeeee* (I think I'm going to ditch the whole no-spoiler thing...)
                          I liked The Ark. There is
                          Spoiler:
                          a tiny bit of Shep whump, but no blood, broken bones etc.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            I liked The Ark. There is
                            Spoiler:
                            a tiny bit of Shep whump, but no blood, broken bones etc.
                            Spoiler:
                            Darn. I guess a little is still better than none. Of course us whumpers would rather see him fevered, bleeding, short, nekkid under infirmary sheet, etc. Wow, writing that made me feel a little evil. At least I'm not alone in my odd obsessions.

Comment

Writer's block is horrible! I feel your pain, IF! Hope the muse gets moving soon.

PJ -

Ruffles, I loved The Ark, too. I really enjoyed the last 5 eps of S3, except that one teey, tiny thing in Sunday.

Anyway, I am outta here. I'm doing a little research of the fic and just get all distracted by coming in here. A small picspam before I go...

SQUEEEEEE! The Ark in 23 hours, 20 minutes!!!!

Comment

It's time for me to call it a night as well. Hopefully I'll get a chance to come on tomorrow. Bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X