John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! woohoo its gotta be weeks since we have managed to be on-line at the same time how's things?

I am fine and dandy, have tired myself out today, decided to be healthy and go for a swim in my lunch break (it seemed like a good idea at the time). Haven't been inspired to attempt any writing lately though I really should give it another go.

Don't worry about the essay, you will do a fab job of it, I always found I did my best work when I had an imminent deadline looming over my head like a wraith dart it will all be good!!
    It's just that I've been stuck on this one - it's taking ages - and I have other essays, and deadlines, piling up behind it.

I've not had time to write fic lately, but hopefully soon - I miss it. Even though I don't post everything, I usually write snippets and I have a few WIPs in the works. I hope you get back to writing - I enjoy your fics. And Ali has one on the way, which will be great!

CONRATULATIONS SHEPPYD ON 9200 POSTS!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I'm going now, gotta get the bus, see ya all tomorrow. (or read you all tomorrow).

Kisses all

Edit: CONRATULATIONS SHEPPYD ON 9200 POSTS!
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        It's just that I've been stuck on this one - it's taking ages - and I have other essays, and deadlines, piling up behind it.

I've not had time to write fic lately, but hopefully soon - I miss it. Even though I don't post everything, I usually write snippets and I have a few WIPs in the works. I hope you get back to writing - I enjoy your fics. And Ali has one on the way, which will be great!

CONRATULATIONS SHEPPYD ON 9200 POSTS!
        Well I hope you make some process and can get it out of the way soon. Just don't accidentally hand in a Shepwhump fic instead of your actual essay unless of course the person marking it lurks on GW

Oh I can't wait for your fics, they are wonderful, can't wait for more of your Shards fic and your bereft one was great I need more of these

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          Well I hope you make some process and can get it out of the way soon. Just don't accidentally hand in a Shepwhump fic instead of your actual essay unless of course the person marking it lurks on GW

Oh I can't wait for your fics, they are wonderful, can't wait for more of your Shards fic and your bereft one was great I need more of these
          It wouldn't surprise me if I did! Oh, the poor WIPs. *sigh* I've got to get going to uni. (((hugs))) Nice actually being around at the same time again!

Have fun whumpers!
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if I did! Oh, the poor WIPs. *sigh* I've got to get going to uni. (((hugs))) Nice actually being around at the same time again!

Have fun whumpers!
            ((Hugs)) Have fun at uni hunny!!! hope you are on to chat soon

Comment

Thanks for the congrats everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                I just want to know how
                Spoiler:
                extreme the full contact whump is going to be! I don't want Shep being thrown across the room and walking away as if nothing happened. That happens far too much on SGA. I want bruises and blood! The writers need to inject a little realism into the show!! I'd love for Shep to have blood trickling from a cut over his eye, or a bruise to his cheek...sigh...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                Spoiler:
                I have to admit, I'm hoping for blood. I want to see some blood, dammit!
                Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                Spoiler:
                I guess we're all vampires then. SHEP!BLOOD!
                Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                Me too! I crave it. I am a vampire, aren't I?
                I just want blood! Well, dazed, shaky, in shock, fevered, restrained, intubated....any of those too!
                Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                I Want Sheppy Blood Too!!
                Originally posted by bebop View Post
                Spoiler:
                ME TOO!!!! WAAHHHHH...!
                So much has happened since yesterday.
                "We want to suck Shepps blood!" ~vampire chorus
                How's everybody doing?

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                  evening whumpers!!!!!...got shiny new laptop today!!!!...now loading all my goodies....17 inches of widescreen beauty!!!!!...my goodness, Sheppy looks good spread across that..
                  Ooooohh! Awesome!

I've got the same problem, Lauriel. I've been stuck on the one I'm writing; been at it for a few days now, and I've just managed to put down 500 words- of the 3000 I'm supposed to be doing. *sighs* I just can't seem to get my butt or my brain into gear.

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                  So much has happened since yesterday.
                  "We want to suck Shepps blood!" ~vampire chorus
                  How's everybody doing?
                  Hiya, IF! I'm good, how are you?

Hm...anyone seen Peggy around tonight? I miss her!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Awfully quiet around here tonight....
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm fine, Tristen. And no, I haven't seen Peggy. I hope she show up though. That'll give us someone else to talk to.

Comment

Hi there Whumpers! *waves*

Did you miss me? I was out of town for the last few days at a Con in Jackson, MS. I went primarily since one of the guests announced was Connor Trinneer. A month ago I found out he was not available. I wasn't sure until the last minute if I was still going or not. They would not refund my money....just exchanges.....and hubby had already taken time off from work to go, so I went anyway. Turns out I had a rather good time with the other guests from Enterprise, but I missed Connor. I had tons of questions about Michael, working with JF, etc. *loud sigh*

I did get to see "Tao of Rodney" Friday night. That was a good ep!

I don't know if I will ever catch up on this forum. In addition to everything else, now we have some computer problems too. Real life sucks.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          Awfully quiet around here tonight....
                          I know! I saw that a lot of people posted today, but when I showed up no one was chatting. I don't smell that bad do I? *sniff*

Comment

Nice to see you back here IHS....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                              I know! I saw that a lot of people posted today, but when I showed up no one was chatting. I don't smell that bad do I? *sniff*
                              Well, actually.... I didn't want to say anything, but....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Well, actually.... I didn't want to say anything, but....
                                Maybe I should try that new deodorant...

Comment

Working...
                                X