John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    One woman, on a quest. A long road she'll have to travel, full of danger and obstacles. Can she survive her ambitious task? Will she have to tread the fearsome path alone? Most importantly, will she triumph? Only time will tell... Tune in next week... to the Adventures of Cheeky: A quest for nekkid Shep.

Okay, shutting up now!

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
    *whispers to Ruffles* I believe the ep's called 'Submersion', not 'Submission'... Wishful non-PG thinking, perhaps?
    Oops!

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Ha! SPOILERS
    Spoiler:
    Maybe it was a subconscious allusion to that scene withShep and the wraith queen.... or, well, cough cough
    I'm sure you're right.
    Spoiler:
    Love the look on his face as he kneels. <sigh>

Originally posted by bebop View Post
    Spoiler:
    ME TOO!!!! WAAHHHHH...!
    Me three!
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Is your daughter going to secondary school soon then? Mine starts in September. It'll be a big step for her! School fees? Ack, don't mention them to me, I can't believe we've got another 7 years of them to go after this one!

I don't know how you have enough energy to do anything. You're always up so late and work so hard. Did you really fall asleep at the keyboard? I haven't done that as yet. Bet it's painful!
      I have to admit, I am fairly busy at the moment. Which reminds me, to those asking for an update on Shards - I am trying to get around to it. We only have six years of secondary school (1 yr kindergarten, 7 years primary, 6 yrs secondary) but the fees - ack! Fortunately Marist is fairly well priced, but some of the exclusive private schools cost you a car a year. There is always public school, and the Squirts father is trying very hard not to call me an elitist, but I prefer private, and the fees are part and parcel of that. His exact words today were "Pauline already has some toffy (sp?) attitudes, and I don't need the school to reinforce them." It wasn't said nastily, mind, and it was followed by a laugh about her getting which traits from which parent. But he seems happy with this school too, and her cousins (on his side) go there as well.

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
      Seriously, it's one of those family moments that lives in infamy around here. When Brad was a toddler he loved to pretend cook whenever I was in the kitchen. I had all the bottom cabines with the metal pans and plastics and he would happily sit there and whisk at air and do this thing, and he'd stick things in my oven from time to time, so I always made sure to check before I preheated the thing. Well, one time I forgot, and about twenty minutes later, a very odd smell began filling the kitchen. With dread, I yanked it open to reveal my muffin tin, each cup filled very carefully, and lovingly, with a cherished hotwheel.

We wound up with 12 cars with flattened and misshaped tires.
      Ya gotta love em.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        You are added!!!!
        Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Thank you muchly.

Congratulations Linzi on 12400 posts and in advance for 12500 later today!!!
        Yup.. from me too.

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        I'm sure you're right.
        Spoiler:
        Love the look on his face as he kneels. <sigh>
        Oh me too! And for some reason my thoughts have suddenly gone very un-PG....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
          I have to admit, I am fairly busy at the moment. Which reminds me, to those asking for an update on Shards - I am trying to get around to it. We only have six years of secondary school (1 yr kindergarten, 7 years primary, 6 yrs secondary) but the fees - ack! Fortunately Marist is fairly well priced, but some of the exclusive private schools cost you a car a year. There is always public school, and the Squirts father is trying very hard not to call me an elitist, but I prefer private, and the fees are part and parcel of that. His exact words today were "Pauline already has some toffy (sp?) attitudes, and I don't need the school to reinforce them." It wasn't said nastily, mind, and it was followed by a laugh about her getting which traits from which parent. But he seems happy with this school too, and her cousins (on his side) go there as well.

Ya gotta love em.
          Six or seven years of secondary school! Wow that's a lot! Here we have 9 years of primary and 3 of secondary, the last one being all day intensive.
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

wow thats alot
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Congratulations Linzi on 12400 posts!!!
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

wtg linzi on 12400!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats Linzi, Ali, SheppyD and any other milestoners!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  I'm resolving not to get stressed or upset over something I can't change. If we get a season 5, great. If not, I at least have the whole of Season 4 to look forward to...
                  I agree, but I still want 5,6,7,8, etc.!

Well it seems that almost everyone has voted on the fave whump ep poll!!! I must say I expected 38 Minutes to be the clear winner but after 19 votes we have...

8 Votes 38 Minutes 42.1%
                  8 Votes CG 42.1%
                  2 Votes Conversion 10.5%
                  1 Vote TDO 5.3%

I have started a best CG
                  Spoiler:
                  feeding poll but it looks like there is no contest!!!!!!
                  I couldn't decide, so can I vote one for each???

I don't know if this is a coincidence, but this was on SciFi.com
                  Spoiler:
                  Top SF&F syndicated shows for the week of April 16 to 22

Alias - 1.8
                  Smallville - 1.6
                  Star Trek - 1.2 (this is promoted ALL the time on SciFi)
                  SGA - 1.1
                  SG1 - 1.1
                  Outer Limits - 0.7
                  Farscape - 0.6

Comment

where is this poll?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                      Six or seven years of secondary school! Wow that's a lot! Here we have 9 years of primary and 3 of secondary, the last one being all day intensive.
                      There's not as much difference as it seems to be, because you guys have a couple of more years in primary, so it is only the categorisation that is really different. I have to add that only 4 years of the 6 is compulsory, but I have hopes that she will do the last two and get her VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education, our high school diploma equivalent).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                        where is this poll?
                        It's on the GW whumpers comm on LJ. It's private comm so you need to join and wait SheppyD to aprove.
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

OMG I am sooooooo tired. I'm not used to this work business.

Comment

ok thx erika
                            sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I just voted in both polls! (I am so not getting any work done here. ) I voted CG in the whumpy ep poll, and 2nd feeding in the CG poll.

SheppyD - Bouncy, squeefilled hugs for you! It's so much fun having another whumpy playground! *bounces*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                OMG I am sooooooo tired. I'm not used to this work business.
                                Welcome back honey! Did you first day go okay? Aside from being knackering..?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X