John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Let's fill a puddle jumper and all go... all aboard!!
    *begins packing bags* Oh, forget it. I can buy stuff when I get there. Let's go!
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Oh this is ridiculous, I can't believe I'm this bloody tired after doing a few hours work - I've turned into a lazy bugger!

Anyway I'm going to go have a lay down and then I might be able to get a bit more writing done later, the epilogue is looking good thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        Squeeeeeeeee! I'm in! *dives in head first leaving a trail of flailing whumpers in her wake*
        **pushes through to the front*...you are NOT leaving me behind...*whimper*..I'd be all alone then.....
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
          Anyway I'm going to go have a lay down and then I might be able to get a bit more writing done later, the epilogue is looking good thus far.
          Wooohoooo!

P.S. Guess what? I'm actually writing....
          sigpic

Comment

Oh this is ridiculous, I can't believe I'm this bloody tired after doing a few hours work - I've turned into a lazy bugger!

Its not being a lazy bugger, its called getting back into your job slowly and gently and not letting yourself get run down....take it slowly mate, bugger the rest of them...and epilogue....yes please..
            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Epiloque! Squee!

I'll be off for a delicious lunch! Feijoada! I don't know if there is a translation for that, since it is a very brazilian cuisine, but it's one of my favorite dishes!
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                You are added!!!!

Congratulations Linzi on 12400 posts and in advance for 12500 later today!!!
                Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Thank you muchly.

Yup.. from me too.

Oh me too! And for some reason my thoughts have suddenly gone very un-PG....
                Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                Congratulations Linzi on 12400 posts!!!
                Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                wtg linzi on 12400!!!!!
                Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                Congrats Linzi, Ali, SheppyD and any other milestoners!

Thanks guys!!!!
                Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                Hey!

Yes, yes! And don't forget that JM has said that so far,
                Spoiler:
                Shep'll be spending more time in the infirmary than the others of his team! SQUEEE!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Anyway enough of that back to the fund stuff - have you been keeping up with DH's little mini-blog on Twitter? Warning spoilers!
                I've been keeping up to date! At least he's giving us some more spoilers!
                Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                Thanks Lauriel!!!!

I am pleased that you voted for feeding 2!
                So CG is in the lead now, and the 2nd feeding has a vote? Woo hoo!!!!

Feel better soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Wooohoooo!

Squeee!!! New fics!! *bounces up and down in anticipation*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                    Spoiler:
                    Infirmary Shep!!
                    *bounces* *salivates*
                    I agree. *clears throat* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Yay for Josie! I'm sooooo looking forward to reading it! And just take it easy; it's only natural to feel tired after you first day back at work!

Wooohoooo!

Wooohooooo!!!!! That's great news, Ali! So whatcha writing?

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Hey, guys? Does anyone by any chance have a link to that poster making site? I know I have it bookmarked somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find it. That's what I get for being so incredibly disorganized!

It would be a big help. Thanks!

Comment

Here:

http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back! Hehe, productive morning (we're taking our lunch now), so I can play guilt free for about an hour before we get back to the grind.

Tristen! I didn't know JM said
                          Spoiler:
                          that Shep'll be spending more time in the infirmary than any of his team
                          . OMG. *SQQEEEEE* I miss everything lately, darn it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Thanks, Erika! ((hugs!))

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                            I'm back! Hehe, productive morning (we're taking our lunch now), so I can play guilt free for about an hour before we get back to the grind.

Tristen! I didn't know JM said
                            Spoiler:
                            that Shep'll be spending more time in the infirmary than any of his team
                            . OMG. *SQQEEEEE* I miss everything lately, darn it!
                            Yes,
                            Spoiler:
                            someone (I think it was one of the whumpers, actually ) asked him who he thought would be spending the most time in the infirmary in S4, that he could tell so far, and JM replied that Shep probably had a bit of an edge on the rest. So yeah, squeeee!!!

Comment

CONGRATS TO THE MILESTONERS!!

Wow, i've been busy the last couple of days and hardly had time to dip into this thread. From what i've skimmed over, i've missed a lot!!

Spoiler:
                              full contact whump!?! lots of time in the infirmary!?!

When did all this come to light!! What else have i managed to miss!?!
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                                Thanks, Erika! ((hugs!))

Yes,
                                Spoiler:
                                someone (I think it was one of the whumpers, actually ) asked him who he thought would be spending the most time in the infirmary in S4, that he could tell so far, and JM replied that Shep probably had a bit of an edge on the rest. So yeah, squeeee!!!
                                *hugs season 4* And what the hey *hugs JM for giving us whumpers spoilery tidbits to keep us squeeeeinnngggg*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X