No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali, I can't wait to hear any gossip and spoilers you picked up from your talk with Chuck and Ryan
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Good to have you back Ali, I look forward to your con report.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        I can see the headline now:

Whumper Runs Amok In Vancouver
        Josie, I think we need to rephrase that...

Whumpers Run Amok In Vancouver!

Seems like I'm not the only one...

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
          Josie, I think we need to rephrase that...

Whumpers Run Amok In Vancouver!

Seems like I'm not the only one...
          Mass rioting in the street as the whumpers storm Bridge Studios.

Comment

Welcome back, Ali! We missed your cheery posts. Can't wait to hear all the good stories and gossip...and of course see the pics. What is it with all the guys having the scruffy beard look? Even Chuck...who normally doesn't look old enough to shave. But yes...he is very cute and huggable-looking.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Linzi!!

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Linzi -

I sent Ronon out hunting a birthday pressie for you.

It didn't really take him long, actually...

I wrapped it up for you, but you'd better let Ronon lift it out of the box, it's a little heavy.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                *giggles hysterically* No, we'll get backstory on that Carter chick, 'cause she's new. *runs away to a safe distance to watch Roo's explosion*
                ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....DO NOT JOKE OF SUCH THINGS!!!!!!!!! EVIL thought!!! i know i said i was excited about season 4 but the whole carter thing still pisses me off soooo much!!!!!!!!i swear if we learn more about her this time and not sheppy ill scream!!!
                I agree, as much as I love McKay he does have more than his fair share of character development - it would be nice to see Shep (and Ronon and Teyla) get the same kind of treatment from the writers.
                yes exactly....i really hope shep gets his fair share this year! something on the lines that mckay ALWAYS gets. i doubt it but i can live in hope!
                Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
                Hi gang!

Hey I just remembered...it's First Strike day!!!!!

I'm excited to hear what kind of whump they have in store for us even though it's rumored to be
                Spoiler:
                all Weir whump
                . And I can't wait to find out what evil cliffie we're going to have to live with for the next several months.

Season closers are usually some of the best eppies, so I'm looking forward to this one.

WB
                i have only a few words to say about that YUCK WEIR WHUMP!!i just have no interest in seeing the women get whumped why must they insist on it!!i highly doubt sheppy will be whumped so im not even going to delude myself that he'll get any in that ep. i hope the cliffies not too evil either although the past 2 years weve all guessed what would would happen! im not really bothered about this ep much, doesnt sound all that amazing ill just have to wait and see.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Mass rioting in the street as the whumpers storm Bridge Studios.
                  Next mornings headline:-

Due to stress caused by a whump generated riot,the character Samantha Carter will be unable to fulfill her duties in next seasons Atlantis episodes!!

(in the nicest possible way)
                  sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                    i have only a few words to say about that YUCK WEIR WHUMP!!i just have no interest in seeing the women get whumped why must they insist on it!!i highly doubt sheppy will be whumped so im not even going to delude myself that he'll get any in that ep. i hope the cliffies not too evil either although the past 2 years weve all guessed what would would happen! im not really bothered about this ep much, doesnt sound all that amazing ill just have to wait and see.
                    Remember your spoilers Roo! I'd prefer
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppy whump too, but at least if Wier gets whumped we should get some emotional manly heroic angst from it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am sure that most of you already know this story I am going to recommend, but if anyone doesn't.. It is one of the best stories I have ever read (and believe me, I have read *a lot* of stories) with nice whump and incredibly believable back story!

It's a WIP, but updates come regularly..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3288823/1/

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....DO NOT JOKE OF SUCH THINGS!!!!!!!!! EVIL thought!!! i know i said i was excited about season 4 but the whole carter thing still pisses me off soooo much!!!!!!!!i swear if we learn more about her this time and not sheppy ill scream!!!

yes exactly....i really hope shep gets his fair share this year! something on the lines that mckay ALWAYS gets. i doubt it but i can live in hope!

I'm actually continuing my positive thinking and I am looking forward to First Strike, I think it'll be a good episode, they normally pull out all the stops for the season finale. I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                          I am sure that most of you already know this story I am going to recommend, but if anyone doesn't.. It is one of the best stories I have ever read (and believe me, I have read *a lot* of stories) with nice whump and incredibly believable back story!

It's a WIP, but updates come regularly..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3288823/1/
                          I totally agree with you, I wait greedily for updates on this one.
                          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

It's faithfully bookmarked. Thanks for the rec, Caty.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                              Next mornings headline:-

Due to stress caused by a whump generated riot,the character Samantha Carter will be unable to fulfill her duties in next seasons Atlantis episodes!!

(in the nicest possible way)
                              i wish

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Still catching up on 40-odd pages of whump I've missed... (gosh, how I've missed you guys! ) but thought I'd pop back in quickly and post the official pics etc I had done at P2 (links only cos they're OT for this thread):

Spoiler:
                                As per usual, I look horrible in the photos but the boys look lovely!!

Me and Ryan (who is soooo much hotter in real life than he is as Laden and is also hysterically funny!):
                                http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...0Pics/Ryan.jpg

Me and David (who was very sweet - and I kinda like the scruffy look on him! ):
                                http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Pics/David.jpg

And my fave out of all the photos I had done - me and Chuck! (Who was sooo lovely and hugged every single person who came up for a photo like he did me in this one - full on hug with both arms and a huge big happy grin! ):
                                http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Pics/Chuck.jpg

I also got a portrait pic signed by David:
                                http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...dSignature.jpg

And everybody's signatures on the free offical poster:
                                http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Signatures.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X