No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I just hit 100 posts...thats a big milestone for me. I know its small potatoes for all you veteran whumpers but for a person like me who had NEVER dreamed of posting on a site due to cronic nervousness...well...it has been such great fun!!!
    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
      WWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I just hit 100 posts...thats a big milestone for me. I know its small potatoes for all you veteran whumpers but for a person like me who had NEVER dreamed of posting on a site due to cronic nervousness...well...it has been such great fun!!!
      WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Hugs to Roo and O1!!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday, Linzi - and thanks for posting the con pic. You look lovely .
        Alipeeps - thanks for posting your pics and con stories. Looks and sounds like you had great fun - and that pic with Chuck is great .
        ETA - Congrats, bebop!
        Roo and 01 - hope everything with your brother turns out well.

And now for some shameless whump....

Hmm, your comments are all giving me plot bunnies...oh dear.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Roo and O1 - hope all goes well for your brother tomorrow and no more delays..

Am starting to wish I had booked tomorrow off work too.. would have been nice to have had an extra day to wind down (and work on my con report!) and of course it's also new ep day... for the last time for a looooong long time!
          Yeah, it would have been nice for you. Nice for us to because we'd have got your con report sooner.

Congrats on 100 posts bebop

Hmmm...shameless whump Llyrellin isn't that the best kind?

Comment

Roo..all the best for your brothers op...I really hope they get their A@@@S in gear this time and don't mess him around again..
            Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Roo and O1 - hope all goes well for your brother tomorrow and no more delays..

Am starting to wish I had booked tomorrow off work too.. would have been nice to have had an extra day to wind down (and work on my con report!) and of course it's also new ep day... for the last time for a looooong long time!
            Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Hugs to Roo and O1!!!!!
            Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
            Happy birthday, Linzi - and thanks for posting the con pic. You look lovely .
            Alipeeps - thanks for posting your pics and con stories. Looks and sounds like you had great fun - and that pic with Chuck is great .
            ETA - Congrats, bebop!
            Roo and 01 - hope everything with your brother turns out well.

And now for some shameless whump....
            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/tgt_dbb/shep48.jpg
            Hmm, your comments are all giving me plot bunnies...oh dear.
            Thanks Bebop, Ali, SheppyD and Llyrellin for your kind words!!! and yes how i hope they have their asses in gear this time!!!

oh and CONGRATS ON 100 POSTS BEBOP!!!! youre well on your way now!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              Yeah, it would have been nice for you. Nice for us to because we'd have got your con report sooner.

Congrats on 100 posts bebop

Well, if it's not shameless, I'm fairly certain it's not really whump.....

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                NNOOOOOOO!!!...we all know that BLOODY whump is the bestest kind..leading to infection,then fever and hallucinations and sweating and therefore...nekkid under a sheet...LOL
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS ON 100 POSTS BEBOP!!
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Congrats on 100 posts Marine boy whump fanatic!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys...heres to the next 1000 !!!!...Got to hit slumbertown now as I am a tired bunny....night!!
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        Congrats on 100 posts Marine boy whump fanatic!!!!
                        DON'T TELL EVERYONE...THEY'LL ALL WANT ONE TO PLAY WITH!!!
                        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Good night.. or morning.. or whatever everyone. I'm off for a while. Have fun whumping.
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Night, Lauriel and bebop. . Dream of Whumped!Sheppy .

Comment

NNOOOOOOO!!!...we all know that BLOODY whump is the bestest kind..leading to infection,then fever and hallucinations and sweating and therefore...nekkid under a sheet...LOL
                              oooh yes i like your thinking!!!!

oh Bye Lauriel!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Now I really have got to go...night
                                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Working...
                                X