Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
    Hello!

Goodness what a weird evening it has been.
    Spoiler:
    Feels very strange but then we knew it was coming. Still it is a shock though!

Not sure how I feel really.

Anyway I shall still be watching - it will be very different but I will give it a chance.

This ep did have some nice moments though.

Mx
    Evening Mx!!!!!!

Nice to see you here!

Did you see something on the P2 thread about getting reserve tickets- you know what I am talking about -there is mention of numbers for the order and what they need to be to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Evening Mx!!!!!!

Nice to see you here!

Did you see something on the P2 thread about getting reserve tickets- you know what I am talking about -there is mention of numbers for the order and what they need to be to be safe.
      Hiya - must get used to your new name!

I will go check that out - thanks!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        *ventures back* Hola.

wow, over 800 words on my Sunday story... that was quick. LOL

((HUGS)) to all the whumpers who are whumped. I"m whumped too, and I knew it was going to happen.

Just think... next week is Submersion *G*
        Ooooh! Can't wait!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
          Hiya - must get used to your new name!

I will go check that out - thanks!

Mx
          Helloooo! *Linz waves madly*
          sigpic

Comment

*ventures back* Hola.

wow, over 800 words on my Sunday story... that was quick. LOL
            What ever you're feeding your muse can mine have some?

Comment

OMG Yes
              Spoiler:

That scene where Teyla asks him how he is, and he tries to brush it off and then can't.. and how it hasn't hit him yet (uh huh... writing that story as we speak... ) Masterfully done, and the acting was just fantastic.

Also loved the look he exchanged with Rodney at the end right before they went through the gate. So much said... yet no words.. Just fantastic stuff!
              Word. That's the part that got to me, right there. No tears, but still. WoW!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                Evening all. How is everybody tonight?
                Well done to our 2 resident saints for remaining spoiler free! Your halos are intact, girls!! Not slipping like mine. Hell, mine's fallen right off!!!
                Hey Linz!!! i'm doing well. hm..here I thought you never even had a halo.. *ducks flying custard filled long john*

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                Halo? What's a halo?
                That's good......
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Ooooh! Can't wait!!!!
                  for the story or the ep?

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                  What ever you're feeding your muse can mine have some?
                  Coffee. LOL! She's a bit overactive lately though. Three stories going, thats just too many!

Originally posted by Merlin7 View Post
                  Word. That's the part that got to me, right there. No tears, but still. WoW!
                  Uh huh... I blubbered like a baby elsewhere but not there, but still very powerful. Gosh, JF is such a good actor!
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                    Hey Linz!!! i'm doing well. hm..here I thought you never even had a halo.. *ducks flying custard filled long john*

That's good......
                    Ooooh! custard filled long john...yummy! Even if it is splatted!

for the story or the ep?

Uh huh... I blubbered like a baby elsewhere but not there, but still very powerful. Gosh, JF is such a good actor!
                    For the story, silly
                    I just ventured into the episode thread, and came straight out again. What is it with the same old posters having a go at Shep? It's bizarre.How can you have hatred for a character on a tv show, so that you just can't stop talking about it? T'is strange, for sure!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, I think I have spread enough bad mood and sulkiness around, so I'll just leave you all alone...

Maybe I'll have my squee back tomorrow.
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

some people live to complain.

Still, half of their "arguments" really don't make sense. *shrug* Whatever *G*

may finish the story tonight, if my muse stops thinking and gets back to writing. LOL

does emotional whump count as a whump story? *G*
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

some people live to complain.

Still, half of their "arguments" really don't make sense. *shrug* Whatever *G*

may finish the story tonight, if my muse stops thinking and gets back to writing. LOL

does emotional whump count as a whump story? *G*
                          Thanks SGAFan, that is one thing to look forward to

Good night!
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Wow. I'm nearly done on my SUnday episode tag. I've been crying writing it! Wow. Having to project/envisage my subject's emotions etc means I'm kinda feeling em.... Just struggling for a last sentence or so to tie it up and then I'll be posting...
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow! This eppy really has inspired Ali & SGAFan. I don't think I could write my name that quickly.

Comment

Just watched Sunday..

Spoiler:
                                First thing I have to say it that JF was amazing in this ep and reconfirms why he is my favourite character. He looked drop dead gorgeous in every scene.

Did I say that Joe looked gorgeous All the Ronan/John scenes rocked (Ronan called him JOHN!!) Ronan's idea of a game - poor whumped Shep - priceless. Their scenes in John's room about Ronan not ready yet to date and John being married. I had absolutely no probem with this - why on earth wouldnt someone his age have been married at some stage - I cannot believe that some are starting to rag on John over this - unbelievable . Ronan saying John and Teyla would make a cute couple so Ronan has noticed something between them. The explosion and Johns reaction when Teyla was hurt. Carson and Ronan's reactions were great as well.

The constant back and forth between the different characters was kinda jarring and the whole "middle" of the episode dragged and didn't engage me at all. Elizabeths man was cute but didnt engage me either. I guess with him just popping in out of nowhere just didnt really interest me. Rodneys scenes with Katie Brown - sorry that woman bores me to death - get rid of her Rodney and get someone with some life in them - she was like a wet blanket.

Carson was adorable and it was so sad when everyone turned him down to go fishing. The funeral scene was heartbreaking and eveyone looked devastated. It was so sad when they all walked through the gate with the coffin. Lovely scene at the end with Carson and Rodney - though I was a bit surprised when Rodney called Carson his best friend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X