Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    GG Love your lemming sig!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks!!!! Thought it was appropiate.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
      Hi there iheartshep

I'm freezing here as well... man its cold.. well for East Texas its cold.. 23 F degrees

GG I guess I'm a Lemming as well
      -47 here today...do i win? hehe

I'm sad... i'm not sure i can watch atlantis anymore
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        I'm assuming that
        Spoiler:
        the patient was too weak/critical to be moved - he certainly told McKay that was the case when he was first ordered to clear the room and that was before he'd cut him open to remove a tumour. That doesn't however explain why he didn't just open the nearest window and throw the damn tumour out!

Yes, Ali...I imagine this was TPTB's thinking. And it's not really that big of a deal to me...but really. All they had to do was
        Spoiler:
        roll the guy out. He told his assistant to close up for him, so the major part of the surgery was over.

Just grated on my nerves a little. Sorry.

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

that's a great sig, GG!!!

My uncle still hasn't arrived; hopefully he'll be here some time tonight. But I still couldn't resist clicking all the spoiler tags - All of you that are spoiler free are very strong!

Comment

Although i am gutted about everything over the last few days and explanations about why would have been nice and for them not to have happened would have been better!!!! and also when I actually get to see the epsiodes I will probably cry and sob and need to watch 38 and defiant one and read at least 30 whump fics to cheer me up, I don't think I could stop watching SGA, I love it too much, its pretty much one of the only shows I watch at the moment, so I would be going codl turkey on TV (never a good thing!!) and unfortunately will still be there to the bitter end, so i am hoping iwth all my might that Season 4 will be brilliant and everything iwll sort itself out....maybe I am deluding myself but it will have to do for now.

Plus i need the Shepp whump!!!!!

Oh and BTW I am also unfortunately a Lemming

Ok I am off to read some Whump fics....Take Care and Keep your chin up, it can only get better I hope!!
            Last edited by Listy; 16 January 2007, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
              Ali,

You know, I even wondered for a bit if she was talking about
              Spoiler:
              Carson. The way she reached up to him when she was being wheeled away, bloody and bandaged and he held her hand. Then before the memorial when she is talking to John and says she feels a great sadness, she starts to say more, but stops herself and instead just repeats that she feels a great sadness. Made me wonder.

But LOL, I bet even TPTB don't know who she was talking about. Like you said, the like leading all the shippers on without confirming any of them...

WB
              I thought exactly the same thing at one point... And I also think that was what the writers wanted...
              Spoiler:
              It would make no sense at all for Teyla to be into Carson, we have never had any hints of that.. But since he's the one who died, maybe the writers wanted us to consider that option...

I watched it again and I just had to laugh at the scene
              Spoiler:
              when Sheppard slaps Ronon's arm after their little 'traditional Satedan game' and says "Hurts, does it."

Apart from that, I still can't believe he's not there anymore
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                -47 here today...do i win? hehe

I'm sad... i'm not sure i can watch atlantis anymore
                yup you take the prize for being the coldest. how can you handle that?? Ack!!

you can still watch atlantis....it won't be the same that's for sure...but we'll all be here to whine, cry, and squee with.
                sigpic

Comment

Evening all. How is everybody tonight?
                  Well done to our 2 resident saints for remaining spoiler free! Your halos are intact, girls!! Not slipping like mine. Hell, mine's fallen right off!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Halo? What's a halo?

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      Evening all. How is everybody tonight?
                      Well done to our 2 resident saints for remaining spoiler free! Your halos are intact, girls!! Not slipping like mine. Hell, mine's fallen right off!!!
                      I still feel whumped by
                      Spoiler:
                      Carson's death

It really gets to me more than I thought it would
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                        I still feel whumped by
                        Spoiler:
                        Carson's death

It really gets to me more than I thought it would
                        Awwwww! Hugs to you, sweetie . I snivelled like a baby. Twice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello!

Goodness what a weird evening it has been.
                          Spoiler:
                          Feels very strange but then we knew it was coming. Still it is a shock though!

Not sure how I feel really.

Anyway I shall still be watching - it will be very different but I will give it a chance.

This ep did have some nice moments though.

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

I'm back! Wow.....I am weak.....I read most of the spoilage for "Sunday".
                            Spoiler:
                            Dammit! Poor Carson. *sniffs* He was gone sooner than I thought....I thought he'd last until Michael returned. However, Shep in dress blues looks outstanding! *sigh* I wasn't surprised to find out Shep was married, but why didn't that info come up during the events in "Sateda"? I bet Shep lost his wife in an accident or something.

I would be totally happy if Shep got whumped as much as Jack Bauer as someone mentioned before. The first 2 hours of the new season......holy moley!!!! Didn't see the second shows since I was watching the Golden Globes. (YAY Hugh Laurie!) Hubby decided to watch "24" with me......he was saying, "OMG.....this show is violent!" lol

Back to "Sunday" for a moment....Did
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla or whoever say anything about the person they liked? Wasn't there supposed to be some 'ship thing in this episode?

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

*ventures back* Hola.

wow, over 800 words on my Sunday story... that was quick. LOL

((HUGS)) to all the whumpers who are whumped. I"m whumped too, and I knew it was going to happen.

Just think... next week is Submersion *G*
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I just looked in the episode thread and really wish I hadn't - why do people feel the need to project their own hang ups on to fictional characters?

Comment

Working...
                                X