Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Caty:
    I'm so glad you took a small break and then decided to stay!
    It can get overwhelming here on occasion, but it should just be fun really! Glad you're going to be around still! Where would we be without your wonderful English...and my terrible German! Ich liebe dich, Caty...in a purely patonic way, of course!!! (How do you say that in German? Lol!)
    Awww, what a sweet thing to say, Linzi *blushes*
    How could I have ever thought of leaving you guys???

Ich liebe dich auch, Linzi The word your looking for is 'platonisch', so basically the same word... It's a shame, though... Here I was thinking that you fell in love with me
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
      I'm not staying spoiler free Roo! We can happily spoil each other if the others won't join in in the fun!

It'll kinda be funny acutally, a whole slew of

DID you see
      Spoiler:
      blah blah

and then

YES OH MY GOSH AND THEN
      Spoiler:
      blah blah
      and all the spoiler free people will want to CLICK!
      YEHHHHHHHHHH!!! sounds good to me LOL!!! i couldnt stay spoiler free even if i wanted to, i just dont have the will power...as soon as an ep has aired i want to know as much as possible about it, even if i am letting my uncle in the door some time that day!!like i say i like to know if i need to be disappointed especially when it comes to whump..and then i make up my own mind whether i like it or not!!!!

EDIT: hahahahaha yeh we could be that cruel!! mwahahaha!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        YEHHHHHHHHHH!!! sounds good to me LOL!!! i couldnt stay spoiler free even if i wanted to, i just dont have the will power...as soon as an ep has aired i want to know as much as possible about it, even if i am letting my uncle in the door some time that day!!like i say i like to know if i need to be disappointed especially when it comes to whump..and then i make up my own mind whether i like it or not!!!!

EDIT: hahahahaha yeh we could be that cruel!! mwahahaha!!

We could be even crueler and make it up! Lots and lots of spoiler tags on how great the episode was when it really wasn't and they don't know because they can't click! MUAHAHAHAHAH! Okay, maybe that would be too mean. Whump Sheppy, not other Whumpers!!

Exactly I NEED my spoilers! It helps me not waste my time for one thing, if it's a lame show then I don't spend my time or money on it. Also, I just like knowing what's going to happen, it actually makes me even MORE excited to see it. Also drives my friends crazy (not that I spoil them because I don't but that I spoil myself) and that's always a side benefit!
        sigpic

Comment

Did I tell you guys....I had a dream about Joe last night? Yep....and hubby said "you must have been having a good dream". Busted! I hope I don't talk in my sleep or something. Joe was sweet in the dream. We were on the porch at my mother's house (which I haven't been to in years since my parents passed away and we sold the house), but it's a place where I have a lot of good memories. Joe brought me some lunch (!). It was a beautiful summer day and we just enjoyed each other's company. I even play-choked him at one point.....and he seemed really tall in my dream! I mean, he towered above me. Then he smiled.....and it was like the sun came out.

Last night I watched "Mists of Avalon" since it's due back at the library. Anyone seen this? It's one of those King Arthur tales. It got me thinking.......Joe as Lancelot. *swoon*

IHS
          Last edited by iheartshep; 09 December 2006, 02:45 PM. Reason: Must I have a reason? lol
          sigpic

Comment

Joe Flanigan is 6"2 so I imagine he WOULD tower over just about anyone!

I want more Sheppy dreams!

I didn't realize Mists of Avalon was a movie, I thought it was just part of the book series.
            Last edited by JohnSheppard28; 09 December 2006, 02:51 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

We could be even crueler and make it up! Lots and lots of spoiler tags on how great the episode was when it really wasn't and they don't know because they can't click! MUAHAHAHAHAH! Okay, maybe that would be too mean. Whump Sheppy, not other Whumpers!!

Exactly I NEED my spoilers! It helps me not waste my time for one thing, if it's a lame show then I don't spend my time or money on it. Also, I just like knowing what's going to happen, it actually makes me even MORE excited to see it. Also drives my friends crazy (not that I spoil them because I don't but that I spoil myself) and that's always a side benefit!
              yeh i think that would be too mean LOL..whump sheppy, not our fellow whumpers!!! but it would be funny!!!! ooooh you have a mean streak in you dont you

and i agree with you....i like checking out the ep before hand so i ahve an idea of what im getting into...and like i said i was even more excited about ECHOES after reading ALI's spoilers about the ep....and hey it certainly got me through a boring day at uni, being excited about that!! and if the whumpers are excited i know itll be an enjoyable ep since we generally agree about things shep-related!!
              it also helps knowing an ep is crap, my sis told me all about irresponsible and so when i was away in london i didnt care too much that i wasnt seeing it straight away, like i normally would because i knew i didnt have to expect anything great from that ep (and i was right, it was ok but not great)!!

Comment

yeh i think that would be too mean LOL..whump sheppy, not our fellow whumpers!!! but it would be funny!!!! ooooh you have a mean streak in you dont you

and i agree with you....i like checking out the ep before hand so i ahve an idea of what im getting into...and like i said i was even more excited about ECHOES after reading ALI's spoilers about the ep....and hey it certainly got me through a boring day at uni, being excited about that!! and if the whumpers are excited i know itll be an enjoyable ep since we generally agree about things shep-related!!
                it also helps knowing an ep is crap, my sis told me all about irresponsible and so when i was away in london i didnt care too much that i wasnt seeing it straight away, like i normally would because i knew i didnt have to expect anything great from that ep (and i was right, it was ok but not great)!!
                It's just a TEENSY WEENSY mean streak!!! No, here's mean for you. I have a little inexpensive sculpture of a baby dragon just starting to hatch out of an egg. My little brother BELIEVES this is real and I've TRIED to tell him it isn't real but he won't believe me. He keeps asking me when it's going to hatch, I even hid it away hoping he'd forget about it but he doesn't forget about anything. So finally I gave in and told him it hasn't hatched yet because it takes a LONG time for dragons to hatch. Well it just so happens I was in a store the other day and found a sculpture of a dragon that had just hatched out of an egg and was standing on the remnants of it...hee, hee, hee. He TOTALLY believed me when I brought it home and told him it finally hatched!! Then he asked why the box on the floor had the same picture, I told him just because, and he decided it was the dragon's house. I don't even have to DO anything, he makes it up for himself! My friends say I'll probably have to pay for his therapy someday though...
                sigpic

Comment

I can deal with the odd spoiler when the epi has been aired...but being told line by line exactly what happens,,that I don't want to read... but having an odd spoiler like there is whump, or this might happen... but reading it like a script well no that's not for me...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think the best use of Spoilers should go to the episode "Common Ground". That one more than lived up to expectations.

I'm trying not to read them but I can't stay away for long. I"m weak.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

It's just a TEENSY WEENSY mean streak!!! No, here's mean for you. I have a little inexpensive sculpture of a baby dragon just starting to hatch out of an egg. My little brother BELIEVES this is real and I've TRIED to tell him it isn't real but he won't believe me. He keeps asking me when it's going to hatch, I even hid it away hoping he'd forget about it but he doesn't forget about anything. So finally I gave in and told him it hasn't hatched yet because it takes a LONG time for dragons to hatch. Well it just so happens I was in a store the other day and found a sculpture of a dragon that had just hatched out of an egg and was standing on the remnants of it...hee, hee, hee. He TOTALLY believed me when I brought it home and told him it finally hatched!! Then he asked why the box on the floor had the same picture, I told him just because, and he decided it was the dragon's house. I don't even have to DO anything, he makes it up for himself! My friends say I'll probably have to pay for his therapy someday though...
                      awwww meany!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      I can deal with the odd spoiler when the epi has been aired...but being told line by line exactly what happens,,that I don't want to read... but having an odd spoiler like there is whump, or this might happen... but reading it like a script well no that's not for me...
                      yeh i dont read transcripts...unless say i cant watch the ep for a long time....but even then if i do read the transcript its still never as good as seeing it on screen, because you miss things on the transcripts such as subtle expressions etc that an actor like joe f for instance will bring to a performance and then i find that what i saw in the transcript is comepltely different to whats on screen!!!
                      Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                      I think the best use of Spoilers should go to the episode "Common Ground". That one more than lived up to expectations.

I'm trying not to read them but I can't stay away for long. I"m weak.

IHS
                      YEH oh holy crap did they!!!!! EVERYTHING about common round was amazing, the spoilers leading up to it, the speculation, the EP itself, the squeeing before and after the ep!!!LOL
                      dont worry about being WEAK.....i am too.....thank god for erm uncles.....heheh i could not wait to watch some of these eps like CG or ECHOES which have been so SQUEEFUL!!!

Comment

awwww meany!!!!!!

yeh i dont read transcripts...unless say i cant watch the ep for a long time....but even then if i do read the transcript its still never as good as seeing it on screen, because you miss things on the transcripts such as subtle expressions etc that an actor like joe f for instance will bring to a performance and then i find that what i saw in the transcript is comepltely different to whats on screen!!!

YEH oh holy crap did they!!!!! EVERYTHING about common round was amazing, the spoilers leading up to it, the speculation, the EP itself, the squeeing before and after the ep!!!LOL
                        dont worry about being WEAK.....i am too.....thank god for erm uncles.....heheh i could not wait to watch some of these eps like CG or ECHOES which have been so SQUEEFUL!!!
                        Oh CG was so awesome,,,it's amazing just how much we have squeed over that epi before and after,,,I don't think I could wait until seeing them on TV...uhm wait then that would mean never for me...nope not going to happen,,,so I'll stick to my uncles...have been for the whole 3rd season so.... my brother had the first on DVD and the second was delivered by the uncle to him
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

awwww meany!!!!!!
                          Ah, he'll be the next J.R. Tolkien and he'll have me to thank for supporting his imagination.
                          sigpic

Comment

So.....what episodes from the second half of the season have already been shown? "Return Pt. 2"; "Echoes"; "Irresponsible". Any others? Unless we get cable here by April, I'll be relying on my uncle too.

I've put it off long enough......back to wrapping. UGH. Just want it done.

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Oh CG was so awesome,,,it's amazing just how much we have squeed over that epi before and after,,,I don't think I could wait until seeing them on TV...uhm wait then that would mean never for me...nope not going to happen,,,so I'll stick to my uncles...have been for the whole 3rd season so.... my brother had the first on DVD and the second was delivered by the uncle to him
                              aww, at least they do actually show it over here in the UK.....im just too impatient, especally when i read spoilers and see all the people in the US getting all excited about whats happened in an ep!!! i mean if i still hadnt seen CG by now id be tearing my hair out!!!! i buy the dvds anyway, so im not too worried about letting my uncle in until then
                              Ah, he'll be the next J.R. Tolkien and he'll have me to thank for supporting his imagination.
                              hehehe yeh!!

Comment

aww, at least they do actually show it over here in the UK.....im just too impatient, especally when i read spoilers and see all the people in the US getting all excited about whats happened in an ep!!! i mean if i still hadnt seen CG by now id be tearing my hair out!!!! i buy the dvds anyway, so im not too worried about letting my uncle in until then

hehehe yeh!!
                                I bought season 1 on DVD too...so not only my brother has it now
                                It's one of the very few shows I wanna own for myself on DVD ... going to by season 2 too of course... read that they have released season 2 as a boxset in Australia I think it was...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X