John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Taking a break from wrapping presents. Which is beginning to be worse than actually buying the presents... but anyways....

Is that like in two days? Cause I thought CSI Miami or whatever w/ JF was on Monday...well I suppose I could miss one hour of SGA.

Neener Neener neerer I don't work at all! I'm just a free loading bum who mooches off hubby.

CONGRTATS on the nerw laptop the 200 bucks and the new job. All in the same week? holy Crap..can we get your good luck to rub off so we get lots of Sheppy whump soon?

SQUEE!!!!!! THat's very exciting!!! Wa to go girl!!!
    You just reminded me....GOT TO BUY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      yeah i have to work and miss the packer game. Good thing tho i dont work through church
      Are they playing at home or outta town this week? Might get another flyover if they are at home.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        I'm not a shipper either... but

Spoiler:
        i would like to see teylan and ronan together... i don't think John and weir though...hehe i kind of like john as the playboy type lol...let him sow his oates i say hehe
        LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Taking a break from wrapping presents. Which is beginning to be worse than actually buying the presents... but anyways....
          man i borg that to! LMAO!

CONGRTATS on the nerw laptop the 200 bucks and the new job. All in the same week? holy Crap..can we get your good luck to rub off so we get lots of Sheppy whump soon?
          aww thanks hehe ((hugs))

well gads knows i've had my share of bad luck lately...its been a crappy crappy crappy (have i mentioned crappy) year.

but hey! i'm all for something that brings more sheppy whump! WHOOHOO!
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

wtg parisindy
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
              wtg parisindy
              thank you

well gang i'm off to drive my mom around ... totally how i love to spend my saturday
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

lol take care
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  I'm not a shipper either... but

Spoiler:
                  i would like to see teyla and ronan together... i don't think John and weir though...hehe i kind of like john as the playboy type lol...let him sow his oates i say hehe

Well of course you are entitled to your opinion...
                  I just can't see it but hey as I said that's me...

Oh hey there haven't been so many pics lately...got to fix that...

sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

okay me mateys, I gotta go. My boyfriend is putting out the dinner and then we're going to go and have a few drinks down at the local

speak to you all tomorrow,

xxx ((((hugs))))) xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                      Love your siggie, SLC. That's one sexy santa!
                      Thanks!!! Yours is very good too

Comment

cya o1
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                          okay me mateys, I gotta go. My boyfriend is putting out the dinner and then we're going to go and have a few drinks down at the local

speak to you all tomorrow,

xxx ((((hugs))))) xxxxx
                          bye sis!!!

NINA i guess there hasnt been many pics lately cos weve all been having some great discussions on here...but ya whumpy pics are lovely!
                          ive just been looking at the echoes whumpy pics in another thread.....i so have to watch this ep again tonight!!!!!!and maybe CG havent watched that in a little while!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Have a good time O1...talk to you next time...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

congrats on 2000 posts nina
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                                bye sis!!!

NINA i guess there hasnt been many pics lately cos weve all been having some great discussions on here...but ya whumpy pics are lovely!
                                ive just been looking at the echoes whumpy pics in another thread.....i so have to watch this ep again tonight!!!!!!and maybe CG havent watched that in a little while!!
                                Yes great discussion...that is why I love it here,,,you can have different opinions of all matters but we don't get whumped for them like one tend to get in other threads....
                                But hey thought I should post a few pics for you to drool over *lol* between all this great discussion....
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X