• Time
  • Show
Clear All

florida sounds warm lol
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
      Hey Roo! Glad you had a good time, sweety.
      Thanks Lauriel!!!

STRINAM....its good to rant on here, we all do it!!! oh and dont i know about people like that!!

ALI...GREAT FIC!!! i loved your echoes tag...i love it when people fill in the blanks!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Morning whumpers!!
      Congrats to all the milestoners, and thanks to all the ficcie writers for their links to their wonderful stories!!!!
      Only a couple of days till 'Sunday'. I'm really interested to see what Sunday is going to be like. There's been so much speculation about it, and I can't wait to see if it lives up to all the hype!! Here's hoping....
      Oh me too!! i hope its good!!! i still want some whump for shep!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

hope everyone enjoys sunday. One of the episodes im really looking forawrd too but wont see untill aghhh
        sigpic

Comment

hey has anyone seen this?
          http://www.futureplc.com/future/news...news&ref=2040&

Spoiler:
          •Favourite Newcomer – Joe Flanigan!! although newcomer?? ahh well wahtever well done joe!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

thats great
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              hey has anyone seen this?
              http://www.futureplc.com/future/news...news&ref=2040&

Spoiler:
              •Favourite Newcomer – Joe Flanigan!! although newcomer?? ahh well wahtever well done joe!
              Yes! SLC found it this morning and stuck it up in the news section here. It's great news, isn't it? Woohoo for Joe!!!!! And, don't us Brits have good taste?
              sigpic

Comment

indeed
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                  Hey all, I just got an email from B&N - Exogenesis now has a release date of 1/6/07!! At this rate, I can ask for it for my birthday in February!
                  My brithday's at the beginning of February, so maybe the birthday fairy will bring it for me. If it is actually released by then!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes! SLC found it this morning and stuck it up in the news section here. It's great news, isn't it? Woohoo for Joe!!!!! And, don't us Brits have good taste?

Well generally yes, except for voting for the Sci Fi channel. Unless yours isn't the same as ours that is.....
                    sigpic

Comment

i thought ours and ther's is the same
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        Well generally yes, except for voting for the Sci Fi channel. Unless yours isn't the same as ours that is.....
                        Oh no! Ours isn't. Sky One shows the Stargates, and SciFi seems to show repeats of old shows most of the time, with the occasional new show and crummy movies. I never watch our SciFi channel. I'm really surprised it won!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Squee!!!! Hubby just left with Jacob in tow. I was informed that I now have the house to myself for the next three to four hours. Guess what I just popped in to watch???

Hm.....now I'm suspicious as to what hubby is up too and what he wants...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            Oh Squee!!!! Hubby just left with Jacob in tow. I was informed that I now have the house to myself for the next three to four hours. Guess what I just popped in to watch???

Hm.....now I'm suspicious as to what hubby is up too and what he wants...
                            Maybe he's buying you a surprise Christmas pressie? I didn't realise Joe was for sale...
                            sigpic

Comment

joe is for sale?
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Ours isn't. Sky One shows the Stargates, and SciFi seems to show repeats of old shows most of the time, with the occasional new show and crummy movies. I never watch our SciFi channel. I'm really surprised it won!

Thank goodness for that then. It puts you all on a better footing with me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X