John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel
    Chapter one of my new fic, 'Not Alone' is up. I learned from the last fic, so it won't be long between chapters for this one. Keep in mind it's AU from the end of Season 2, so nothing from Season 3 has happened, although it has influenced the ending.

Not Alone - Chapter 1

Great story. Poor John... we like you whumped.
    How could you leave us hanging like that, Lauriel. Can't wait for the next chapter
    [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Howdy folks,

so flanny's a daddy again...........awwww! Wonder if he'll still go the convention......hmmmmm

Lauriel, read your fic.....tis wonderful.
      Ali - followed your lead last night and copied and pasted all of my fics over from fanfic.net

I need some Shep whump

Comment

I love Squeeing!

Hmm Lauriel, I was wondering wot this thread was for! lol.

Gotta go now my pasta is boiling over and have to get ready for work - squeeing with my fellow squees gets me through the work day!!! hee.
        It was great chatting with you all, spk soon,

Love H Louise. x
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Have a great day H Louise! Try not to squee at work - they don't tend to understand. I did it once and it was really embarrassing...
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Or get people saying "are you going squeeing"
            Ali, i'm still laughing about that one

Comment

A fly by post...

Congrats, Josie on 2600! And, I hope you feel better soon.

Congrats to the Flanigans! That was one well kept secret, since it seems we only heard about it a few weeks ago! Wow!

New fics to add to the list to read! I'll be travelling for work in October, so i will have lots to download to the PDA to read on the plane!

I watched Phantoms again last night. JF is so good in it! He seems to be just loving this season!

Now, I must start work...Have a fun day, kids!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  Chapter one of my new fic, 'Not Alone' is up. I learned from the last fic, so it won't be long between chapters for this one. Keep in mind it's AU from the end of Season 2, so nothing from Season 3 has happened, although it has influenced the ending.

Not Alone - Chapter 1

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well folks, I'm gonna go for awhile. I am so angry right now and need to really go blow my top and then some for awhile. When I'm rational I'll come back.

Have a good one! Enjoy the whump.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks SLC!

See you GG! I'm off too, guys. Have a great time whumping and squeeing!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                        Well folks, I'm gonna go for awhile. I am so angry right now and need to really go blow my top and then some for awhile. When I'm rational I'll come back.

Before I go - whats wrong? Anything we can help with?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

Eeeep. What's gotten you so stressed hon? (((hugs)))
                          sigpic

Comment

You can have a good old rant here if you need to GG we don't mind!

Comment

must be something in the air...im peeved of and angry too. My boyfriend hasnt got a loan sorted so he cant do his postgrad at oxford univeristy. We're all set to move down there next week and his course starts next week and ARGH! Men!

sorry to rant...

Comment

Go ahead o1 though I have to confess it's the kind of thing I'd do, I'm the sort of person who ignores things like that and hopes that they will somehow magically work themselves out.

Comment

Working...
                                X