John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon fellow Whumpers! *waves*

I have been MIA all weekend since we had some sort of problem with the phone service around here and could only make local calls. I couldn't even call to REPORT a problem. And since we're still on dialup (snooze), well, there you go.

What's going on? Sorry for the drive by posting but I have to get all caught up here.

Let's see.....it's now 5 months and 3 weeks until new SGA. At least some of you lucky peeps will get to meet Joe later this month!

Sounds like poor Shep will be folded, spindled, mutilated, bloodied, etc. with this group! That's why I so love it here.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

We've turned Elizabeth into a whumper

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
        hehe cue shep dropping to his knees, tears in his eyes, sighing and saying "what more can i do elizabeth..why is it not enough"
        and elizabeth crouches beside him and says "because john..with whump..there can never be too much" and then punches him in the face and shep falls to the floor unconcious...."carson hooray we have a medical emergency..lots of blood for you to take care of"

awww poor shep..were sooo mean...but what can you do eh? LOL!!!!!
        Yes, we are so mean. Can you imagine what would be written in our psych profiles if anyone came here and read how we enjoy torturing another person? Even if he is fictionalized?

I went for a job interview today. I was asked the question "What do you like to do for fun?" I literally had to bite my tongue and cough, as I almost blurted our Shep whumping! Yeah, that would've gotten me the job.
        sigpic

Comment

hehe cue shep dropping to his knees, tears in his eyes, sighing and saying "what more can i do elizabeth..why is it not enough"
          and elizabeth crouches beside him and says "because john..with whump..there can never be too much" and then punches him in the face and shep falls to the floor unconcious...."carson hooray we have a medical emergency..lots of blood for you to take care of"

awww poor shep..were sooo mean...but what can you do eh? LOL!!!!!
          I do think that if Elizabeth told him not to come back until he is bleeding really bad and all that,,,I do think she would get the WTF look from him ,,,or he tells her that maybe he should check her into a mental hospital because who would actually wish harm to her people..or then again he might just say why don't I just die before I get back here,,,will that be good???
          Poor Shep... we really are bad on him wishing all bad stuff to happen to him...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            Yes, we are so mean. Can you imagine what would be written in our psych profiles if anyone came here and read how we enjoy torturing another person? Even if he is fictionalized?

I went for a job interview today. I was asked the question "What do you like to do for fun?" I literally had to bite my tongue and cough, as I almost blurted our Shep whumping! Yeah, that would've gotten me the job.
            oh that questions so loaded....."Well for one i like to make fictional characters bleed......alot...what? i'm not crazy. Im not weird....loads of people do it......i'll show you........is that a computer?...here...look...gateworld the whump thread see...what do you mean i'm not going to get the job......I'm not crazy.....please............"
            *dragged off to padded cell in a straight jacket*
            "Do i at least get the internet in my padded ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll?"

Comment

Yeah, I could put that on my resume' under "Miscellaneous"......."Shep Whumper". Can you imagine a prospective employer picking up on THAT? GAH.....speaking of jobs, I still am in need of one.

NAH.....I will just stay here and whump Shep.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

ROO!!!!! You're back!

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
                  Yeah, I could put that on my resume' under "Miscellaneous"......."Shep Whumper". Can you imagine a prospective employer picking up on THAT? GAH.....speaking of jobs, I still am in need of one.

NAH.....I will just stay here and whump Shep.

IHS
                  Same here, no job

Comment

O1 - {{{HUGS}}}

Josie - {{{HUGS}}} Feel better!

Please tell me I won't have to wait until the New Year to watch S-2 DVD Shep Whumpage! *bites bullet* Ya mean, I can't have that for a Christmas present?

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
                      ROO!!!!! You're back!

IHS
                      haha hey IHS yes i am!!! finally got the net up and running...so of course here was the first place i came running back to LOL!!!

so we know teyla is a whumper..so is ronon ("i errr accidently stunned sheppard again..totally an accident...what..")...weve turned elizabeth into a shep whumper...hmmm who next....rodney...now its your turn to whump him!! LOL carson is the only one who doesnt whump..cos we need him to fix up our battered and bloody shep after we are all done with him

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

haha hey IHS yes i am!!! finally got the net up and running...so of course here was the first place i came running back to LOL!!!

so we know teyla is a whumper..so is ronon ("i errr accidently stunned sheppard again..totally an accident...what..")...weve turned elizabeth into a shep whumper...hmmm who next....rodney...now its your turn to whump him!! LOL carson is the only one who doesnt whump..cos we need him to fix up our battered and bloody shep after we are all done with him
                        I'd like Rodney to accidentally shoot him
                        Spoiler:
                        "What? I was just getting you back for shooting me"

and Carson
                        Spoiler:
                        he whumped Mckay by giving Rodney too much morphine...its only fair he does the same to shep

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                          Same here, no job
                          Hm...maybe I should've said Shep whumping. I don't want a job! But hubby insists. Wait till he finds out I'm going back to work only to have extra money to spend on the most 'gate geeky things I can find in Vancouver.

We need some whump pixs!!!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

and Carson
                            Spoiler:
                            he whumped Mckay by giving Rodney too much morphine...its only fair he does the same to shep
                            I can actually hear Rodney saying the top line!!!!! As to the second one...sounds fair to me!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

and Carson
                              Spoiler:
                              haha ep exactly....everyone must whump sheppard!!!!!!

i find it funny that the google ads on this page are "received a back injury" and other accident/injury related things..LOL see they know what we want.....hmmm a back injury....that cud be some fun whump....hehehehe

poor shep mwhahahaha

nice bloody,dirty, whumped shep pics GG..mmmm tdo whump!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X