John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Well I could give them ideas (!) but can't actually write one myself! I'd need to take a fic writer with me!! I would kill to go to Vancouver! I lived in Ottawa for 4 months in 1998 and the kids went to school / nursery there. Canada is a wonderful country and is definitely somewhere I could move to. I can sing the Canadian National Anthem and daughter learned it in french! She had to sing it every morning! But we never got to the 'other side' so I would like to go now - nothing to do with Bridge Studios being there, of course!!

The problem is if I did go, there would just as much Rodney whump in the ep as Shep so as long as you can cope with that then that's fine by me! I promise to whump Shep so soundly you would never ever get a better whump ep and you would never be able to top the squee you would get!!!!

Mx

Ok with me but Shep MUST be whumped along with Rodney My fave eps are the McShep ones, although I do appreciate a lil bit o' Ronon, just not whumped Ronon cuz why bother, it doesn't affect him
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Where the heck are the whumpers??? *sniff* I'm bored to tears here!!

How about some shep whump pixs?? Which is, consequently way different than Shep thunk pixs as these pixs so wonderfully demonstrate...

Spoiler:

LOOK AT THOSE TEARS!!! SQUEE!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Prion, thanks for the breakdown! Now I know what to look for!

O1 & GG, I think I am going to have to commute your sentences. I can see that it is cruel and unusual punishment to not let you spec. We want Shep whump here, not fan whump (unless of course, you're into kinkiness yourself, but that's not for a PG () thread. Just remember your post numbers in case you start to get out of control again.

So, spec away. Just don't do yourselves any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
          Prion, thanks for the breakdown! Now I know what to look for!

O1 & GG, I think I am going to have to commute your sentences. I can see that it is cruel and unusual punishment to not let you spec. We want Shep whump here, not fan whump (unless of course, you're into kinkiness yourself, but that's not for a PG () thread. Just remember your post numbers in case you start to get out of control again.

So, spec away. Just don't do yourselves any damage.
          SQUEE!!!!! Thank you parole officer Lorr!! I promise to stay somewhat in line.

O1 though?? Nah...no hope for her! She's a Squeeholic! Bless her for it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            SQUEE!!!!! Thank you parole officer Lorr!! I promise to stay somewhat in line.

O1 though?? Nah...no hope for her! She's a Squeeholic! Bless her for it.
            I actually did it for my own health - I was laughing so hard at O1 trying NOT to spec, that I thought I was going to break something! Besides, it was just too cruel!

I got my laptop back today (an absolute SQUEEEEEEE!) I think I might go try to download CG & M&MM from iTunes...(very big SQUEEEEEE!).

See y'all later!

Comment

Where the heck are the whumpers??? *sniff* I'm bored to tears here!!

I'm here!! Watching TV and surfing Yum, surfing and Shep Shep surfing and clunking himself in the head Oh look, blood streaming down his face - squeeeeeee!

Sorry, got carried away there!
              sigpic
              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                I actually did it for my own health - I was laughing so hard at O1 trying NOT to spec, that I thought I was going to break something! Besides, it was just too cruel!

I got my laptop back today (an absolute SQUEEEEEEE!) I think I might go try to download CG & M&MM from iTunes...(very big SQUEEEEEE!).

See y'all later!
                SQUEE!! On the laptop returning! I know you were looking forward to getting it back. Have fun downloading. Those are GREAT choices to take the laptop out for a run.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  I'm here!! Watching TV and surfing Yum, surfing and Shep Shep surfing and clunking himself in the head Oh look, blood streaming down his face - squeeeeeee!

Sorry, got carried away there!
                  Please, get carried away all you'd like....I like the whumpy scenarios you think of!!
                  sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!! On the laptop returning! I know you were looking forward to getting it back. Have fun downloading. Those are GREAT choices to take the laptop out for a run.
                    A problem with iTunes tonight. Drat! I will make another attempt tomorrow. Might just have to watch an ep tonight to make up for it. So, instead of downloading, I have been writing. And, going back to it right now!! *bouncing out of here*

Comment

sorry...still catching up!! I read youe spoiler SLC and the first thing I thought of was

Spoiler:

errant golf ball causes explosion in Atlantis killing and wounding many expedition members. So far there is no word on the golfers who are listed as missing.

HA! Snork!
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
                        Wow, comics! That's awesome. I still have a bunch of ST:TNG and DS9 comics that I bought years ago. I need to add some SG-1 and Atlantis to my collection, methinks! I wonder where I can buy it...
                        local comic shop has them... i spend way to much on comics

i just wish they would come out with atlantis figures to go with me SG1 ones
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Nice comic paris - where did you get that from?

Mx
                          thank you ...see above
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Well I could give them ideas (!) but can't actually write one myself! I'd need to take a fic writer with me!! I would kill to go to Vancouver! I lived in Ottawa for 4 months in 1998 and the kids went to school / nursery there. Canada is a wonderful country and is definitely somewhere I could move to. I can sing the Canadian National Anthem and daughter learned it in french! She had to sing it every morning! But we never got to the 'other side' so I would like to go now - nothing to do with Bridge Studios being there, of course!!

The problem is if I did go, there would just as much Rodney whump in the ep as Shep so as long as you can cope with that then that's fine by me! I promise to whump Shep so soundly you would never ever get a better whump ep and you would never be able to top the squee you would get!!!!

Mx
                            the west is totally better then the east! (paris runs from all the east people now hurling tribbles at her head)

hey guess what i can sing tha anthem to cool huh hehehehehehehe

ahhh i shouldn't tease... ottawa is nice... i can spend hours in the national gallery... still the west is best hehe

and more whump is always good
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Eep! Where did you get this comic? WHERE?!! I asked in my comic shop months ago if there were SGA comics and they said no... is this a new release?

ETA: Yes, I'll take even comic book whump thanks!
                              erm came out about a month ago...
                              you probably can get the first issue in back orders...
                              issue 2 should be coming out soon.
                              The arts not bad... i expected worse

mmmmm all whump is good (drool)
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Also comic books have a fine, long-standing tradition of whump.. much easier to whump someone when you can draw whatever you like... (plus they're usually super-powered in some way and so can survive all sorts of damage! )

Wolverine gets soooo whumped in X-Men comics... it's delish! A character who can heal from any injury (but still feels the pain of both the injury and the healing process) and is a tortured soul with lots of emotional angst? Whumpers' heaven! *dies*

awww man wolvie, gambit and robin whump *thud*

awe man i went to moose jaw today to the mineral spa ... i really don't want to go back to
                                work tomorrow now... i haven't even watched this weeks atlantis yet.... weekends totally need to be longer!

i even behind in fic! gah! i so need whump!
                                Last edited by parisindy; 18 September 2006, 09:05 PM.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X