Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1
    I've been watching the return promo again and theres definately an image of
    Spoiler:
    Sheppard zatting sgc personnel
    and also i think i saw the
    Spoiler:
    intergalactic bridge in work

this isnt speculation, just observations......promise............
    i hope that ep provides some whump......fingers crossed
    Hm...that sounds like walking the fine line of speculation to me!!!

Trying very hard to not speculate...trying very hard not to speculate...
    but

Spoiler:

didn't Rodney say that the intergalactic bridge was almost complete in one of these last eps? So that could very well be what you did see in the promo we are not to speculate about. Which would explain the crew in a jumper and dinner on Earth....so did an asuran get on the SGC grounds that Shep is zatting people now?

ACH!! I blew it! I speculated....Bad GG!! Bad GG!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      I dont think that we will get
      Spoiler:
      any whump in The Return....well if we do it will probably be of O'Neil!!!!!! (TPTB like whumping Jack!) But I have high hopes for whump in Sunday and in The Ark and who knows it may happen when we least expect it
      I'm thinking we may get some in
      Spoiler:

The Game. If not, well the story sounds pretty good to me anyways.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        What is the good of writing fic if Shep doesnt get whumped
        Excellent point SLC!! Just as, what's the point of reading fic if Sheppy doesn't get whumped in some or other.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          Hm...that sounds like walking the fine line of speculation to me!!!

Trying very hard to not speculate...trying very hard not to speculate...
          but

Spoiler:

didn't Rodney say that the intergalactic bridge was almost complete in one of these last eps? So that could very well be what you did see in the promo we are not to speculate about. Which would explain the crew in a jumper and dinner on Earth....so did an asuran get on the SGC grounds that Shep is zatting people now?

ACH!! I blew it! I speculated....Bad GG!! Bad GG!!
          Bad GG.....hehehehe

Comment

I read in a spoiler somewhere that in the game
            Spoiler:
            citrus fruit will feature, so im thinking that shep armed his army with lemons

thats speculation
            sorry

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
              hey gang...i finaly got around to scanning some pics of the comics...wanna see?

spoilers....for comic maybe for size

to be continued in the next comic... eep!

Bwahahah! Yes, they got the boxers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Think they were trying to cut back on the threads, and looking for threads that were similar to merge together. Sometimes some characters have loads of threads. Shep has quite a few, mainly becuase he's so damn wonderful...but I think they thought the whump was about piccies too, like the JFT. We did point out that some thunkers don't whump at all, and in fact it might offend them. Most whumpers do thunk though, but not all, again.
                There's a DEFINITe difference between the two, whump and thunk. Whump requires blood-letting, concussions, etc. and etc. and thunk, well, just look at pretty pictures and sigh. No blood required

Comment

THE RETURN, part 1, breakdown of trailer (spoilers for those who are spoilerphobes)

Spoiler:
                  • Spaceship interior looking out into space?
                  • Rodney and Caldwell and unnamed crewman at helm
                  • Something blue on screen
                  • Rodney, closeup "It's an Ancient warship"
                  • Spaceship comes out of hyperspace
                  • Bunch of superior we're-better-than-you Ancients materialize in gateroom in front of Ronon; ah! Sheppard and Rodney are with them!!
                  • Shot of Atlantis in ocean
                  • Some dark spaceshot
                  • Oh god, this does NOT bode well. THe female Ancient - It's Leanna (younger verison) 'destroyer of worlds!" the one Daniel fell before he knew who she was! DAnger Will Robinson Danger!! "The city is now under my control," says the blonde ancient.
                  • Ronon, Elizabeth and Teyla (they're talking to Ancients)
                  • Atlantis in fog
                  • On board Daedalus in conference room; Rodney talking and walking, Sheppard and CAldwell seated, along with other crew people
                  • Ronon and Teyla outside (mainland?) at night. Ronon says with hint of doom "Something's wrong."
                  • Atlantis in water (yes, it's pretty)
                  • O'Neill on vidscreen, yelling "We're under attack from replicators!"
                  • While on earth, (and they're in civvies), Beckett, McKay at table
                  • Close up of O'Neill
                  • Close up of Sheppard in SGC conference room, looking worried
                  • Daedalus
                  • In gateroom, Ancient female guest star at right, while at left, Woolsey (Robert Picardo) and O'Neill duck behind panel
                  • Puddle jumper coming through gate - is this the bridge they made?? there's like, well, scaffolding around it. Next come tolls. Mark my words!
                  • Weir
                  • Weir at window, watching something going on outside in city (flashing lights - attack?)
                  • Wormhole
                  • Either lAncients or Asurans who have control of SGA gateroom now
                  • Closeup of Shep in black outfit (no jacket) skulking through corridor (sssh, we're hunting bad guys)
                  • Jumper going through gate at night on deserted world (which looks like a western I recently saw)
                  • Gate opening up on earth
                  • Someone coming down ramp (they only show feet)
                  • OUtside jumper, it's dark and Teyla, Rodney and Beckett (and they're all armed to the teeth)
                  • Beckett in front of someone whose back is to someone (Shep) pointing a Zat at his head
                  • Siler?? looking down at something in hand while behind him Shep is pointing Zat gun at head and suddenly Siler is hit by beam but it looks like someone else got him as you can see the beam from Shep's gun going by him in background

And that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                    There's a DEFINITe difference between the two, whump and thunk. Whump requires blood-letting, concussions, etc. and etc. and thunk, well, just look at pretty pictures and sigh. No blood required
                    yep...i mean shep does look HOT when whumped so u can kind of mix those two that way but then there are a lot of people who prefer only to thunk than whump....us whumpers are just clever and combine the 2 LOL.....i prefer whumpage tho i spend more time in this thread than the thunk thread...i love all the whumpy pics and whumpy discussions and the links to whumpy fanfics and the wacky food whumpage and other random whumpage........ahhhh whump is the best!! definately better to keep the two seperate!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

very quiet in here of late,

us whumpers exhausted by whump hey

night all,

off to do some typing,

what can i say, i'm obsessed

Comment

THE RETURN, part 1, breakdown of trailer (spoilers for those who are spoilerphobes)

Spoiler:
                        • Spaceship interior looking out into space?
                        • Rodney and Caldwell and unnamed crewman at helm
                        • Something blue on screen
                        • Rodney, closeup "It's an Ancient warship"
                        • Spaceship comes out of hyperspace
                        • Bunch of superior we're-better-than-you Ancients materialize in gateroom in front of Ronon; ah! Sheppard and Rodney are with them!!
                        • Shot of Atlantis in ocean
                        • Some dark spaceshot
                        • Oh god, this does NOT bode well. THe female Ancient - It's Leanna (younger verison) 'destroyer of worlds!" the one Daniel fell before he knew who she was! DAnger Will Robinson Danger!! "The city is now under my control," says the blonde ancient.
                        • Ronon, Elizabeth and Teyla (they're talking to Ancients)
                        • Atlantis in fog
                        • On board Daedalus in conference room; Rodney talking and walking, Sheppard and CAldwell seated, along with other crew people
                        • Ronon and Teyla outside (mainland?) at night. Ronon says with hint of doom "Something's wrong."
                        • Atlantis in water (yes, it's pretty)
                        • O'Neill on vidscreen, yelling "We're under attack from replicators!"
                        • While on earth, (and they're in civvies), Beckett, McKay at table
                        • Close up of O'Neill
                        • Close up of Sheppard in SGC conference room, looking worried
                        • Daedalus
                        • In gateroom, Ancient female guest star at right, while at left, Woolsey (Robert Picardo) and O'Neill duck behind panel
                        • Puddle jumper coming through gate - is this the bridge they made?? there's like, well, scaffolding around it. Next come tolls. Mark my words!
                        • Weir
                        • Weir at window, watching something going on outside in city (flashing lights - attack?)
                        • Wormhole
                        • Either lAncients or Asurans who have control of SGA gateroom now
                        • Closeup of Shep in black outfit (no jacket) skulking through corridor (sssh, we're hunting bad guys)
                        • Jumper going through gate at night on deserted world (which looks like a western I recently saw)
                        • Gate opening up on earth
                        • Someone coming down ramp (they only show feet)
                        • OUtside jumper, it's dark and Teyla, Rodney and Beckett (and they're all armed to the teeth)
                        • Beckett in front of someone whose back is to someone (Shep) pointing a Zat at his head
                        • Siler?? looking down at something in hand while behind him Shep is pointing Zat gun at head and suddenly Siler is hit by beam but it looks like someone else got him as you can see the beam from Shep's gun going by him in background

And that's it.
                        Thanks for the breakdown, Prion. My DVR cut off right in the middle of recording the trailer, so I only got half! Sounds like basically...well..another poopy trailer where we can't make heads or tails of what is really going on. But is something to speculate on, at least!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                          Thanks for the breakdown, Prion. My DVR cut off right in the middle of recording the trailer, so I only got half! Sounds like basically...well..another poopy trailer where we can't make heads or tails of what is really going on. But is something to speculate on, at least!

WannaBe
                          No problem. Folks were talking about it so I *had* to slow-mo it myself and check it out. Bummer on the DVR cutting out. Unless disaster strikes, I watch and tape SGA live. Too bad I'm not part of the Nielsen family....

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Oh it was a little while back now....maybe a couple of months or so ago. It is just that there seems to be more and more thunk creeping over into this thread and we want to make sure that the mods dont start questioning whether we really need both.

Obviously when thay take a hard look and realise how twisted we are they will want to keep us far, far away from the rest of the threads I hope

So I need to be more twisted here? Like request more blood fics from you all, or only squeeee at pics with lots of red in them? I can do that
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by prion
                              Heh, and how many of those did I send you? ... which saved at least a sapling, I think

I think by now you've saved me a small forest

At least! Shame the same can't be said of the toner cartridges.

Ah see, those empty ones go to my son's school - they turn them in and the school earns money for them! So I'm making donations to the school by running them dry at an amazing speed Logical, no?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                Hello Whumpers!!! I get back and have three pages to catch up on? Ach!!

So what did I miss other than everyone starting to speculate on this Friday's episode?

Speculate? Us?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X