John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan
    Sorry, GG. Didin't mean to make you (or anyone) feel left out!

*shuts up*
    I'm back for a bit!

Hey, you and everyone else has not made me feel left out (OK, a teeny tiny bit, but I get over it fairly quickly). I will say the conversations have given me a completely new perspective that I haven't previously had. So all is good.

Maybe, I won't be so demanding when I want new or updated stories now. Maybe.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree O1, they are so distracting... sorry what was I saying? That was it, they are so distracting... in a good way! lol.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
        www.stargatecaps.com is that the one?

Thanks guys. I know about stargatecaps.com, it's a great site but it's caps aren't really big enough for wp's, I also have the problem of being on dial-up meaning that DLing pics takes forever and I'm a very impatient person.

SGAFan you can send any caps you like my way, you have my e-mail addy. Just bear in mind the file sizes. I'm really looking for natural shots, nothing posed or false looking, something where it looks like someone just took a picture of him without him noticing.

It's why I love this one so much

And just to balance out this post with some whumpiness:

This is the whump thread after all.

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
          All of these moving gif. images we got going on here are totally hypnotic.....i've been staring at sweety's for minutes at a time.........
          OK What am I missing with Sweety's sig? All I get is a little smilie face.
          sigpic

Comment

Whump, whump, whump!

Ooh what ep is that last pic from - the one with Shep in a white outfit?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
              All of these moving gif. images we got going on here are totally hypnotic.....i've been staring at sweety's for minutes at a time.........
              I'd say Shep is hypnotic. I can stare at him for hours.

Ps. I used your own gif for your sig. But if you like another scene or Shep gesture, Iam always willing to make you another one.
              [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise
                Whump, whump, whump!

Ooh what ep is that last pic from - the one with Shep in a white outfit?
                Aurora, he looked very, very nice in that ep! Hmm...Aurora picspam over in the thunk thread I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  Aurora, he looked very, very nice in that ep! Hmm...Aurora picspam over in the thunk thread I think.
                  Yeah he looks really delicious in blue lighting
                  [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

This is the whump thread after all.
                    Yep it sure is....and the whump thread is the best place to be!!!

ahhh aurora whump....love that scene where hes stunned and then rodneys all worried about shep in the pod...ahhh i love that kind of whump.....ok ok i love ALL kinds of whump LOL
                    Last edited by Rootortoise; 19 September 2006, 10:20 AM.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

My page hasn't refreshed, so had to post this.

sigpic

Comment

Aurora - great. Can't wait to see that ep when season 2 airs over here. Or when I buy the boxset- whatever comes first!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          OK What am I missing with Sweety's sig? All I get is a little smilie face.
                          Hmm don't know why you can't see it. Can you see O1's and Ali's?
                          Anyway this it mine.

Can you see it now? Not very special...
                          [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

I remember that scene from Sweety's sig - isn't it from one of the extras in S1 - a director's special or something. They were saying that Joe had the most chest hair and reached out to unzip him but damn it he stopped them.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't help but snicker at that. He's embarassed by having the most chest hair? I guess married men don't care to show it off.

Comment

I must be blind - just noticed that Sweety's sig has a blown up half naked torso of Shep! I'm blaming the distracting vid! lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X