No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! Mx, I volunteer my fic for ya! I've written the last chapter, and planning to write the epilogue soon!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Well I could give them ideas (!) but can't actually write one myself! I'd need to take a fic writer with me!! I would kill to go to Vancouver! I lived in Ottawa for 4 months in 1998 and the kids went to school / nursery there. Canada is a wonderful country and is definitely somewhere I could move to. I can sing the Canadian National Anthem and daughter learned it in french! She had to sing it every morning! But we never got to the 'other side' so I would like to go now - nothing to do with Bridge Studios being there, of course!!

The problem is if I did go, there would just as much Rodney whump in the ep as Shep so as long as you can cope with that then that's fine by me! I promise to whump Shep so soundly you would never ever get a better whump ep and you would never be able to top the squee you would get!!!!

Mx

Well that sounds perfect to me....you can whump the whole cast as long as there is substantial Shep whump (with recovery scene). I will be very happy!!!!

H Louise, great pics but maybe more thunk thread than whump

Comment

LJ posting guide has been emailed to those who PMed me their email addies requesting it...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
          hey gang...i finaly got around to scanning some pics of the comics...wanna see?

spoilers....for comic maybe for size

Spoiler:

a good one of rodney

hehehe and this one makes me smile...makes me think they've been hanging out here hehehe...underwear shot

any john leaves and then there is a bit of a wraith problem

owies and crashing ensue

to be continued in the next comic... eep!

Eep! Where did you get this comic? WHERE?!! I asked in my comic shop months ago if there were SGA comics and they said no... is this a new release?

ETA: Yes, I'll take even comic book whump thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Eep! Where did you get this comic? WHERE?!! I asked in my comic shop months ago if there were SGA comics and they said no... is this a new release?

ETA: Yes, I'll take even comic book whump thanks!
            I think we will take any kind of Shep whump!!! We are very desperate!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              I think we will take any kind of Shep whump!!! We are very desperate!
              Also comic books have a fine, long-standing tradition of whump.. much easier to whump someone when you can draw whatever you like... (plus they're usually super-powered in some way and so can survive all sorts of damage! )

Wolverine gets soooo whumped in X-Men comics... it's delish! A character who can heal from any injury (but still feels the pain of both the injury and the healing process) and is a tortured soul with lots of emotional angst? Whumpers' heaven! *dies*
              sigpic

Comment

LJ posting guide has been emailed to those who PMed me their email addies requesting it...
                Thanks Ali! Got it! I just set up my own LJ account too....yikes what are you people doing to me?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                  Thanks Ali! Got it! I just set up my own LJ account too....yikes what are you people doing to me?
                  Leading you astray... bit by bit by bit.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Leading you astray... bit by bit by bit.....
                    Bit by bit huh? That goes against my style of plunging head first before looking!
                    sigpic

Comment

And everybody's buggered off again as I manage to get back online to chat...

Think I'll go and boot hubby off the TV and watch some Season 1 SGA...
                      sigpic

Comment

I am still here Ali - but I am reading and watching Medium on Sci-fi!!!!

Talk about multi tasking!!!

I may have to go watch some whump soon though, as I got myself all whumpy earlier making up the plot to Sunday!!!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                          I am still here Ali - but I am reading and watching Medium on Sci-fi!!!!

Talk about multi tasking!!!

I may have to go watch some whump soon though, as I got myself all whumpy earlier making up the plot to Sunday!!!!

Mx
                          Oh yes I am feeling in the mood to watch some whump...it is so quiet here I may do the same!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            H Louise, great pics but maybe more thunk thread than whump
                            They are wonderful piccies, but I agree we must be a little careful about not confusing whump with thunk, as a while ago the mods were considering merging this thread with the JFT. This thread is quite different in some ways, and I'd hate for that to happen. I'd cry...I need my exclusive sheppy whumping thread. It can be very confusing where to post when posting the delightful Sheppy piccies though!
                            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Well, its too quiet. I think I'll try and figure out this thing called live journal. Later!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I think I shall push off now folks! Will finish my spooky show then some whump I think!

Back to work tomorrow so maybe see you all in the evening!

Night!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X