No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you know.... I'm working on that rather darker addiction fic I spoke of...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Just so you know.... I'm working on that rather darker addiction fic I spoke of...
      Oooooh, cool! Is your clone helping with your inner muse?

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Good evening all!

I'm tentatively going to say that I think my virus is on it's last legs I've felt something bordering on normal today...well normal for me.

How is everyone here? Good I hope.

Comment

Squeeeee!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Good evening all!

I'm tentatively going to say that I think my virus is on it's last legs I've felt something bordering on normal today...well normal for me.

Oh that is good news!!!!

Comment

Good evening all!

Glad to hear you're feeling better J!
              sigpic

Comment

*waves to Ali & SLC*

Been trying to catch up.

Welcome to the whump thread Shelma (I did get your name right didn't I? Stupid memory!)

Am I right in thinking there's a new challenge up at the H/C com?

Comment

I've decided to go ahead and post the first part of my new fic - it's a bit short (for me) but it seemed like a natural place to break off and move onto the main body of the story.

It's here: Not An Addict and will be added to LJ and the HC community soon....
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves to Ali & SLC*

Been trying to catch up.

Welcome to the whump thread Shelma (I did get your name right didn't I? Stupid memory!)

Am I right in thinking there's a new challenge up at the H/C com?
                    Thanx josie!!
                    shelma32 is my screen name, so you got it!!!
                    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                      Thanx josie!!
                      shelma32 is my screen name, so you got it!!!
                      Do you mind if I shorten it to shelma? Say so if you do. I'm terrible at remembering digits in peoples usernames I tend to shorten just about everyone's names anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        I wanna swap places with Jewel Stait.
                        I think we all do!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Wow! Those are brill! Well done! May I snurch?
                          sigpic

Comment

I've decided to go ahead and post the first part of my new fic - it's a bit short (for me) but it seemed like a natural place to break off and move onto the main body of the story.

It's here: Not An Addict and will be added to LJ and the HC community soon....

OMG that was sooooooooooo good girl!!!!!! You cant keep me waiting too long for the next chapter!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Wow! Those are brill! Well done! May I snurch?

Linzi you know that you never have to ask!!

Hey I am getting close to another milestone!!!! Then I will be left with 200 to make by CG!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Linzi you know that you never have to ask!!

Hey I am getting close to another milestone!!!! Then I will be left with 200 to make by CG!!!!!
                                You'll do it easily. Why? Because of two possible scenarios:
                                A) CG piccies are posted and we squee non stop about them. we'll get RSA!
                                B) CG piccies aren't posted and we'll complain to anyone that will listen...and get RSA.
                                Thus our post counts will all increase to the required milestones!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X