No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This picture is the important one! It combines whumping and thunking through partial nudity. And if that didn't make us all sound insane, nothing will.

Linzi?
    Are you allowed to have the wine first? It sounds like it would be a lot more agreeable if you were at least half cut!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Season3
      Spoiler:

i like!!!!!
      I cant wait for those eps to be shown in the uk!!!!!
      The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
        i like!!!!!
        I cant wait for those eps to be shown in the uk!!!!!

Neither can I !!!!!

Comment

Whumping, thunking and partial nudity.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            Ouch Linzi!!! Welcome shelma! This is where we come to share in our love for Sheppard hurt/comfort -- whumping is physical or emotional pain, etc...

I'm working on my Sateda tag, did a little on the Progeny tag. My screencap fic is holding because though the folder said it converted to .jpg in the batch conversion, I found, it actually didn't, so all those pics I uploaded all ready aren't good (they go to small if you upload as a .bmp). Grrrr, and there's no way I'm going to go through and hand convert almost 800 caps. Though I don't use them all, I like having a whole tableu to choose from as I write the story in my head. I'm going to hit DH up for a 'help me, why is this not working'!!!

We're going out for a massive shopping trip today. Going to spend a ton of money at Lowe's, have to buy new shoes for the rugrats (four kids at once, yikes), then we're going to get a late lunch before hubby and two oldest go to civil air patrol meeting tonight.

You know, question about Common Ground (related)...there's never been an episode air without at least some stills released, has there?
            As far as I know, an SGA episode has not been shown without episodic photagraphy being released first. Certainly not in season 2, anyway.
            Shoes for 4 oiks in one go? Ouch! That's just not fair! Can't their feet grow at different times? lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Neither can I !!!!!
              Me three!
              sigpic

Comment

All great pics in here as usual...

Getting just as frustraded as you all about lack of pics for CG.... are they afraid to show us some Shep whump... *lol* wouldn't put it past them if nothing is being shown at all... or they wait until the last minute to get more attention fast.... oh I don't know...

To tell you the truth I really didn't think I was into this uhm whole whump thing *lol* guess I even proved myself wrong by being here and even putting Shep whump in my Sheppard video *lol* but alteast I admit it now.. since I hardly would mind comfort the guy when he's been whumped...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  This picture is the important one! It combines whumping and thunking through partial nudity. And if that didn't make us all sound insane, nothing will.

Linzi?
                  Are you allowed to have the wine first? It sounds like it would be a lot more agreeable if you were at least half cut!
                  My head is throbbing wildly after thinking about that piccie combining whumping and thunking through partial nudity. I need wine now! Drinking alcohol really doesn't make my sinus headaches any better, it's actually not very sensible to do. However, it makes ME feel better, as I don't care if it hurts anymore!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM

To tell you the truth I really didn't think I was into this uhm whole whump thing *lol* guess I even proved myself wrong by being here and even putting Shep whump in my Sheppard video *lol* but alteast I admit it now.. since I hardly would mind comfort the guy when he's been whumped...
                    I think every red-blooded woman in the world would!!!! lol

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Do you guys know what the name is for those sticks Teyla practices with? I think someone said there is an official name for them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                        All great pics in here as usual...

Getting just as frustraded as you all about lack of pics for CG.... are they afraid to show us some Shep whump... *lol* wouldn't put it past them if nothing is being shown at all... or they wait until the last minute to get more attention fast.... oh I don't know...

See we are turning everyone to the whump!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          My head is throbbing wildly after thinking about that piccie combining whumping and thunking through partial nudity. I need wine now! Drinking alcohol really doesn't make my sinus headaches any better, it's actually not very sensible to do. However, it makes ME feel better, as I don't care if it hurts anymore!
                          Ah! Anisthetic! Wise woman.

1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila, floor...
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Oh I forgot to say welcome to the whump thread!!!

We are all a little mad around here- but we do have lots of fun!
                            Mad? Who's mad? *looks around suspiciously*

Us?
                            Just because we like Shep whumped and get all because of the absence of 'Common Ground' whump pics??

Nah...
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                              Mad? Who's mad? *looks around suspiciously*

Us?
                              Just because we like Shep whumped and get all because of the absence of 'Common Ground' whump pics??

Nah...
                              Oh my god!!!! sooooooooooo funny!!!!!

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

I feel whumped. Work is insane. And I probably won't be able to be online much tonight either cos hubby wants me to help with the decorating in the spare room!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X