Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Thanks Ali!!!

It is hard to get a good cap because he is only seen for a couple of seconds!
    Ahhhh so dedicated in our search for the whump are we...
    sigpic

Comment

Oh I am dedicated to finding every scrap of whump that I can!!

I really think we are going to get those CG pics this week!!!! Maybe Wednesday or Thursday - I really hope so anyway!!

Comment

Right I have to drag myself away as well

and get some sleep I think!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

*gah* How evil am I that I *love* this pic with all the blood on Sheppy's shirt?!! *swoons*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            *gah* How evil am I that I *love* this pic with all the blood on Sheppy's shirt?!! *swoons*
            I would say about as evil as me!!

Comment

i would complain about the heat but when you only get approx three months without snow its kind of hard to hehe

what i really want is to have more angst to go with my whump. in someways this is why i can be more addicted to fanfic just as much if not more then the show...

i mean with people like IWTB, ali, merlin and titan 5 to just name a few....

proof in point IWTB last freakin amzing story.... thats better then the whump we get on the show... as much as i love the show
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Gnight SLC!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  !

Is it me or do the atlantis beds always seem to short for our poor shep
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Oooooh whumpy goodness...

I agree SLC, think those pics are coming soon now! Feels like we've waited forever.

Paris, I'm going to work on a tag for it but probably going to be a week or two LOL...long enough to think on it.

And I agree with you totally, we do get whump on the show but nowhere near enough angst/comfort to go with it hehehe. Fanfic is really a blessing for us whumpers because it's through ff writers that we can get both sides that we crave so much. (and yeah, I'm so jazzed that you liked it so much)!

Only one more Friday w/out Atlantis to get through, and then the next one will be the big night...*happy sigh*

G'night those going off to sleep!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                      Oooooh whumpy goodness...

I agree SLC, think those pics are coming soon now! Feels like we've waited forever.

Paris, I'm going to work on a tag for it but probably going to be a week or two LOL...long enough to think on it.

And I agree with you totally, we do get whump on the show but nowhere near enough angst/comfort to go with it hehehe. Fanfic is really a blessing for us whumpers because it's through ff writers that we can get both sides that we crave so much. (and yeah, I'm so jazzed that you liked it so much)!

Only one more Friday w/out Atlantis to get through, and then the next one will be the big night...*happy sigh*

G'night those going off to sleep!

i really really do like it that much!

hehe and as for only one more friday speak for yourself hehe i have to depend on the kindness of my american friends to tape it for me *paris dies of impatience* .... oh well they like to get paid in maple tea so who am i to complain to much hehe
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I had totally forgotten that we're the only ones getting our start on the 14th! I wish they'd get it aired at the same start time so there wasn't all this juggling for us desperate fans (cause I'm in the same spot come winter with the long drought).
                        sigpic

Comment

I had totally forgotten that we're the only ones getting our start on the 14th! I wish they'd get it aired at the same start time so there wasn't all this juggling for us desperate fans (cause I'm in the same spot come winter with the long drought).
                          I fervently agree! They do that with most movies now, I but I guess they still have the problem of different networkds. I doubt other networks will buy it without the ratings, and I doubt scifi will sell it until they have aired it. Sigh.
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            *gah* Have just realised, whilst gazing at this pic, just how low JF's BDUs have slipped in this scene! We've seen plenty of evidence in other pics of how JF's trousers (sorry, I'm UK and I refuse to say pants unless am writing in fic "in character"! ) seems to keep sliding down (and are we complaining? No!!)

However, this is the first time I've really noticed how low they've slipped in this "frontal" view!

I can't stop looking at it! It's making me drool!
                            They have slipped dangerously low haven't they?!! Hee! He can wear loose trousers/pants or tight ones...I really don't mind which!!

IWTB - have read the first 3 chapters of your fic and I'm loving it!

Comment

Okay I'm up early so I've posted up my next chapter here for those who are interested. I'm sorry if this is a dull one.

Gorgeous Epiphany pics.

Comment

well its really weird depends on the show... we are somtimes ahead of the usa sometimes a week behind and sometimes years behind... the space channel has just finished season 1 of atlantis... i bought the dvds before they even started showing it... we were a week a head of the states for years with SG1 then after season 6 with that nasty cliffhanger... we didn't get a new episode for 2 years. Bit now i think we are only a week behind again... its very annoying

the same thing is happening now with dr who
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X