John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I'd like that too. It would give Joe a chance to really act, for a change.
    Yep an AU episode with a really badass pyscho Shep - I'd love it. Plus there'd be 2 Shep's to whump.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      The real gipper in TLG is that they cut away from Teyla and Sheppy just as she said "He is going into convulsions!" Now how unfair is that?!! We came back to them in time to see a last little coupla squirms outta Sheppy and that was it! Dammit! I wanted to see Sheppy good and proper convulsing! I wanted to see him in the "excruciating pain" that Phoebus spoke about! I was ripped off dammit!

Agreed. I did actually giggle a bit in that scene. He sort of looked constipated to me...It just wasn't whumpy enough, and let's not even go into the gun shot wound...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Yep an AU episode with a really badass pyscho Shep - I'd love it. Plus there'd be 2 Shep's to whump.

Double Shep whump? I think it's possible that I wouldn't survive an episode like that.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd like that too. It would give Joe a chance to really act, for a change.
          Firstly great caps Ali. Really makes me want to watch TLG again!!! Maybe tonight!

It was odd as you just felt Weir was the 'bad guy' and Shep was the innocent party even though clearly they were both as keen to kill each other off. Shame he wasnt more evil...we know Joe does good evil!

Comment

I loved that show and Johnny too! I always go for the same type of guy. Tallish, lean and dark-haired, but with personality. I loved Sheppard from the beginning of SGA, but totally fell in love with the character when I watched 38 Minutes - and hence my addiction to whump intensified!

Nice to see you here, Drufan!

Johnny Gage. GOd yes. Loved him. And heck, as a Sci Fi geek, I loved Kirk whump too. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Oh god, how many times have I repayed that scene! And the scene in X2 where he gets shot! And there is some AWESOME Wolvie whumpage in X3 too!

Definitely. He's much more to my taste than pretty-boy Chase. Thinking on, I've never really been a fan of the "traditional", obviously handsome bloke. Brad Pitt? Meh. Logically I can say, yes, he's good looking but he really just doesn't do it for me. JF is probably one of the most "conventionally" attractive blokes I've ever fancied!

Now that's where we're on the opposite side of what's hawt. I'm all about the pretteh. But not the bland pretty. Brad is bland. I don't see charisma. Orli is bland. No charisma or great talent. Joe and Jesse have beauty and talent and charisma. And Shep and Chase are very similar to me. Angst wise. And that they convey so much without words.

I wouldn't like Chase if he was just a pretty boy. LOL
              Same with Joe. Thankfully there's more there for both.

Now where are the promo pics??? *stamps foot*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Well in fact I do think that Tom Welling is very good to look at and I like watching him being whumped in Smallville. There are other actors that I have also enjoyed in whumpy situations. Having said that I wouldnt go onto forums and post about any of them, look to read whumpy fic about them or in fact spend any of my spare time thinking about them. There is only one that I feel that strongly about and boy does he take up a lot of my spare time...and we all know who that is!!!

I would like to see Jesse Spencer whumped!
                I loved Tom in the first 3 seasons of SV. Then TPTB ruined the show for me and the pretteh/TW just didn't have enough to keep me. Unlike JOe. I really have no SGA squee anymore. But Shep squee? Thanks to Joe I'll be watching, even if I hate season 3. Fast fwd buttons rule. And Joe/Shep will keep me glued to my screen, no doubt licking it. LOL

Jesse Spencer does whumped well. Seen him in other things than House. Chase getting whumped physically would be great. We've had loads of emotional whump.

For Shep? I want physical/mental and emotional whump. Not too much to ask. Is it?

Comment

Glad you decided to delurk.

Oh, me too. Always loved Gambit.

You know I don't really get the House thing, I just see George from Blackadder and Billy from Neighbours, sorry!

It's Iwanttobelive's fault about House. LOL
                  I adored Hugh in Black Adder. And Rowan. He looks so different and acts so different in HOUSE though. Only seen a clip or two of Jesse in Neighbors, being in teh states, but he was so young then. Looked about 12 the whole time. So it's easy to see him as someone completely different.

Now...about that Shep whump! Why are there no CG pics? Why no spoilers? Why not more SHEP WHUMP STORIES? Why why why?????

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                    I loved Tom in the first 3 seasons of SV. Then TPTB ruined the show for me and the pretteh/TW just didn't have enough to keep me. Unlike JOe. I really have no SGA squee anymore. But Shep squee? Thanks to Joe I'll be watching, even if I hate season 3. Fast fwd buttons rule. And Joe/Shep will keep me glued to my screen, no doubt licking it. LOL

Jesse Spencer does whumped well. Seen him in other things than House. Chase getting whumped physically would be great. We've had loads of emotional whump.

For Shep? I want physical/mental and emotional whump. Not too much to ask. Is it?
                    Well,I don't think it's too much to ask for. I keep sending out positive thoughts saying Shep whump is good, we want Shep whump etc...and as a positive sort of girl, I'm thinking TPTB have heard my pleas....yep, I truly am insane.
                    sigpic

Comment

Now you see, I'm a very loyal Shep thunker and whumper. I only am interested in him at the moment and nobody else. I'm the first to admit that I'm pretty fussy and have quite specific requirements from my hero. Shep ticks all the boxes!

I think the reason I don't feel disloyal abuot whumping someone else along with Shep is cause TPTB weren't giving me the CANON whump I crave/am addicted too. I get that with Chase on House. Between Chase and Shep I get it all and in CANON too.

The weirdest thing is that I'm not one to like blonds. ::blinks::

They're very similar in alot of ways, yet polar opposites. So I get to have my cake and eat it too. Now go write me some more Shep whump. LOL

Comment

It's Iwanttobelive's fault about House. LOL
                        I adored Hugh in Black Adder. And Rowan. He looks so different and acts so different in HOUSE though. Only seen a clip or two of Jesse in Neighbors, being in teh states, but he was so young then. Looked about 12 the whole time. So it's easy to see him as someone completely different.

Now...about that Shep whump! Why are there no CG pics? Why no spoilers? Why not more SHEP WHUMP STORIES? Why why why?????
                        Ok. I've not seen House, and now you've mentioned Neighbours, I've just put 2 and 2 together and realised who Jesse Spencer is. Doh!
                        sigpic

Comment

Great caps Ali though personally I think TLG was a real missed opportunity. I was really hoping for Psycho-Shep . I'm with Joe, we need an evil twin episode.

They missed alot of great WHUMP oppurtunities in about a dozen eps. :igh::

Comment

I think the reason I don't feel disloyal abuot whumping someone else along with Shep is cause TPTB weren't giving me the CANON whump I crave/am addicted too. I get that with Chase on House. Between Chase and Shep I get it all and in CANON too.

The weirdest thing is that I'm not one to like blonds. ::blinks::

They're very similar in alot of ways, yet polar opposites. So I get to have my cake and eat it too. Now go write me some more Shep whump. LOL
                            Lol! I've been putting our story together actually. I'll start sending it to you soon for your approval.
                            I'm not one for blondes. But, Jesse Spencer is cute, even if he's not my dark-haired hero type. I can still appreciate teh pretty!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok. I've not seen House, and now you've mentioned Neighbours, I've just put 2 and 2 together and realised who Jesse Spencer is. Doh!

Billy's all grown up now. Still looks like a kid though. Another thing Jesse and Joe have in common. Looking YOUNG for their ages. Heh...I so have a theme for my men. LOL

And I really REALLY want to see an ep where Shep gets to freak out or go psycho or get really angry or something really angsty. All the good stuff in the spoilers that are going to ALL THE OTHER FREAKING CHARACTERS! ::breathes::

Comment

Hey All!!

First off, thanks for all the GREAT whump pixs! I have spent the last four days camping on a very primitive island. Two days were spent in the rain. I needed some comfy eye candy to come home too and your guys provided nicely with all the pixs and caps.

Now I am off to read some of the fanfic that I have missed while away. I catch up with ya all later tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X