No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great! I love storms too but we don't get them very often.

Comment

Oh wow, that's like, super cool, thank you Ali!!!

Here's some more epiphany whump pics, I tried to be a bit more selective in the choices LOL!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Oh, gosh, I'm so watching that episode tonight...that show is a large part to blame for why I fell so hard and so fast for Sheppard (and SGA)...what a way to start off a series...*sigh* What was it, the third episode?

Lovely caps SLC!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            Oh, gosh, I'm so watching that episode tonight...that show is a large part to blame for why I fell so hard and so fast for Sheppard (and SGA)...what a way to start off a series...*sigh* What was it, the third episode?

Lovely caps SLC!
            Oh yes the same for me too!!! I love this episode to death- when I first saw it I had to watch it nearly every day for about a month - often two or three times a day Now I can survive on about once a week!

Comment

Wow lots of lovely pics both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

*gah* Have just realised, whilst gazing at this pic, just how low JF's BDUs have slipped in this scene! We've seen plenty of evidence in other pics of how JF's trousers (sorry, I'm UK and I refuse to say pants unless am writing in fic "in character"! ) seems to keep sliding down (and are we complaining? No!!)

However, this is the first time I've really noticed how low they've slipped in this "frontal" view!

I can't stop looking at it! It's making me drool!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  *gah* Have just realised, whilst gazing at this pic, just how low JF's BDUs have slipped in this scene! We've seen plenty of evidence in other pics of how JF's trousers (sorry, I'm UK and I refuse to say pants unless am writing in fic "in character"! ) seems to keep sliding down (and are we complaining? No!!)

However, this is the first time I've really noticed how low they've slipped in this "frontal" view!

I can't stop looking at it! It's making me drool!
                  Lets hope for lots more slipping in S3

Comment

You point these things out and now that's all any of are going to be able to notice whenever we look at that pic.

Ps Did you get my email Ali

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Lets hope for lots more slipping in S3
                      The rational, objective part of my mind keeps seeing these pics and saying "Gosh, he really should get a belt..." but the other, utterly non-objective part of my brain overrides it and says "Nononononoooo. He doesn't need a belt. He's fine as he is. I like that his trousers keep slipping down!"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        You point these things out and now that's all any of are going to be able to notice whenever we look at that pic.

Ps Did you get my email Ali

Sorry!

Yuppers, got your mail... gonna read it now!
                        sigpic

Comment

The rational, objective part of my mind keeps seeing these pics and saying "Gosh, he really should get a belt..." but the other, utterly non-objective part of my brain overrides it and says "Nononononoooo. He doesn't need a belt. He's fine as he is. I like that his trousers keep slipping down!"
                          Oh yes we have had some great moments due to the fact his trousers slip - would be sad if that stopped

Comment

Comment

Besides belts never seem to work for him anyway. His clothes not fitting properly seems to be a law of nature.

Comment

Embrace the irrational part of your brain Ali, and rejoice!! If it starts to get to strident, simply have another look at that pic and drown it in 'guh'.

I hadn't noticed either, but once you pointed it out, I found it ridiculously difficult to swallow for some reason..
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X