John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naeara
    Any whump where his clothes got torn/ripped off wouldn't go unappreciated.
    Ooh yeah...bodice ripping Shep...oh...that's women! Shirt ripping Shep I mean...that makes me go all unnecesary, that's for sure!!

I loved this bit from zero.point.snark
    Spoiler:
    "Carson hogs Shep's arm (lucky *******) and sends all ficcers into a Fit of Glee with a "I know you have a high threshold for pain," otherwise known as official permission to whump him harder and more than ever. Cuz OMG, he can totally take it, YAY! "
    Hmmm...that means TPTB should consider doing lots of...er...stuff to him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Spoiler:
      "Carson hogs Shep's arm (lucky *******) and sends all ficcers into a Fit of Glee with a "I know you have a high threshold for pain," otherwise known as official permission to whump him harder and more than ever. Cuz OMG, he can totally take it, YAY! "
      ROFL! I noticed that part, too! Of course, I never needed
      Spoiler:
      permission to whump characters to within an inch of their lives (or sanity);
      I always... (train of thought derails)

Oooh, plot bunny...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Merentha you're making me go all gooey with all that talk of
        Spoiler:
        Shep being all vulnerable and frightened while under the mind control of the she-wraith!!

I'm not going to see The Lost Boys until the end of December, how am I going to wait until then?
        On the plus side I'll see The Hive the next week or after Christmas at the latest, so I suppose that's something!
        In the meantime some nice HD Shep whump moments would be greatly appreciated! And you're just the woman for the job (actually you're the only woman for the job!)
        It's still making me all gooey! That scene's gonna haunt me for months while we wait for the Hive I sure hope there'll be lots of fics I won't be getting the HD version til November but I'll be sure to post some caps then. Argh, more waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          Spoiler:

Oooh, plot bunny...
          Looking forward to that CeeKay!
          OMG you just can't whump that guy enough now as
          Spoiler:
          Shep has a high threshold for pain
          I think I just fainted from anticipated whump!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Spoiler:
            My whumper's heart did flips after that line, lol! They wouldn't just say that and then not make use of it, would they??

Comment

Looking forward to that CeeKay!
              I shall do my best... although I have to do somehing about "Swear Not By the Moon..." first. It's driving me nuts how stuck I am.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

i cannot wait any longer to see more shep whumping in the later half of the season...i hate waiting 4 looooong months...i want WHUMP! at least there are the repeats
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Spoiler:

Oooh, plot bunny...
                  Same here...

However, I wish I could get a plot bunny atm...mine have all gone quiet of late...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Same here...

However, I wish I could get a plot bunny atm...mine have all gone quiet of late...
                    Hope your plot bunnies return loud and screaming soon Beanie!
                    Only bunny running around here is our new little one to replace dearly departed ones!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope your plot bunnies return loud and screaming soon Beanie!
                      Only bunny running around here is our new little one to replace dearly departed ones!
                      Awwwwwww...

Hopefully, we're gonna have a dog running around here soon...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Awwwwwww...

Hopefully, we're gonna have a dog running around here soon...
                        Cool! You could call him Shep! OMG that was sooo bad, sorry!
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool! You could call him Shep! OMG that was sooo bad, sorry!
                          That obviously depends on a few things...like where we get the dog from, cos we were thinking of going to a dog's home and adopting one...and that would already have a name. And if it's a girl, we can hardly call it 'Shep'...

There is another reason as well...but that's a secret...I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you...

Comment

Awww, it's lovely to adopt a dog!
                            Only kidding about the name Shep for a dog though, I always think of Blue Peter's Shep when I hear that doggy name, yikes showing my age there!
                            Anyway, back to Sheppy whumping.
                            Thinking of The Lost Boys and The Hive, anybody think that Shep will
                            Spoiler:
                            get partially fed upon by evil wraith hag? Obviously I mean without ageing! Also in past spoilers for The Hive there was mention about Shep being in a cell with a wraith worshipper who betrays him. Anybody think that's going to happen? Or was that just a daft spoiler? Kinda seems unlikely given the ending of The Lost Boys.
                            sigpic

Comment

Same here...

Mer & I seem to have some spares... but all of ours are *bizarre* bunnies. I swear, these ones would probably be purple or "military issue aqua" or some such nonsense...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

That obviously depends on a few things...like where we get the dog from, cos we were thinking of going to a dog's home and adopting one...and that would already have a name. And if it's a girl, we can hardly call it 'Shep'...

There is another reason as well...but that's a secret...I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you...
                                Depending on the age, a name change isn't too bad. It just takes some persuasion and patience. Murray's name was Woody when I got him... A little black puppy named Woody?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X