John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Yeah, and the look on his face was pretty priceless as well...hug the woobie!

My funniest bit from that scene was where McKay
    Spoiler:
    asked Shep if he trusted him, and Shep was just so blatant with the "No"...that and the affronted look on Shep's face when Teyla basically all but said that he wouldn't be as big a loss as Rodney...
    And it was hysterical to see her playing to McKay's ego like that! It's just one of those character moments that cracks me up because they know each other so well. It's brilliant writing.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Spoiler:
      asked Shep if he trusted him, and Shep was just so blatant with the "No"...that and the affronted look on Shep's face when Teyla basically all but said that he wouldn't be as big a loss as Rodney...
      Can't wait to see that scene Beanie, I can just see the expression on JF's face. He just does those expressions SO well! O.k. he does everthing well! Especially whump!
      I still haven't discovered where that scene where
      Spoiler:
      Shep's in a black t-shirt with a bandage on his right arm is from! it was definitely in the sci fi special this summer coz I saw the caps! It's not from The Defiant One, coz it's on the opposite arm, and it was a white bandage! Maybe it was edited out of an eppie. Don't see how it could be from the Hive though, it surely couldn't have been from Epiphany, coz they hadn't filmed it then I don't think! It's a whump mystery!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Can't wait to see that scene Beanie, I can just see the expression on JF's face. He just does those expressions SO well! O.k. he does everthing well! Especially whump!
        Spoiler:
        Shep's in a black t-shirt with a bandage on his right arm is from! it was definitely in the sci fi special this summer coz I saw the caps! It's not from The Defiant One, coz it's on the opposite arm, and it was a white bandage! Maybe it was edited out of an eppie. Don't see how it could be from the Hive though, it surely couldn't have been from Epiphany, coz they hadn't filmed it then I don't think! It's a whump mystery!
        Hee hee! P'raps TPTB thought they were overdoing the Shep whump this season and decided to cut it! My friend says Shep seems to get hurt emotionally and physically a lot...and she hasn't seen s2 yet either!!

Comment

Spoiler:
          From 'Conversion' maybe...don't know without seeing a cap...but most of what was in that Scifi Friday special was from the front half of season 2.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

More whumpage to come! Check out 'The Hive' and 'The Long Goodbye' pics here

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Thanks Eli! I normally check that site, but haven't in a while!!
              WOW! Did you see the piccies for the Long Goodbye? (course you did, I'm just a tad over- excited here!)
              Spoiler:
              Sheppy with a bandaged arm,(again), and hands bound together!! The Hive, OMG he looks scared!! Poor Sheppy!!!!

Ok this time I really did die and went to whump heaven!!! The 2nd half of the season looks brilliant!
              Also thought RL looked really beautiful in some of the photos!
              sigpic

Comment

Rescuing from page 2...

Ouch!
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Thanks for the link, Elinor! I can't wait to see those eps. Why isn't S2 airing again now?

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                    Thanks for the link, Elinor! I can't wait to see those eps. Why isn't S2 airing again now?
                    At least you've seen the 1st half Naeara! Us Brits can only see it in mid October, unless you *cough* it.At least we only get a 2 week break between episode 10 or 11 and 12 at Christmas, that's something I suppose! Saying that we have to wait 7 months between seasons, which is complete and utter torture!!
                    Never mind when I see all the Sheppy whump it'll be worth the wait!
                    sigpic

Comment

7 months is a horribly long wait, I agree. Thank god for technology is all I have to say. SGA has only aired on specialty channels here (which I don't get). We haven't had S1 yet on regular cable. It starts in Jan 2006! I can't imagine having to wait all this time just for S1.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Seems like SGA-1 has some tome tension. Sheppard's still ticked at McKay, and Teyla's still unhappy with Sheppard.

It's seems to me that they're really promoting "The Long Goodbye" a lot, the way they promoted "Conversion."

Originally posted by Naeara
                        7 months is a horribly long wait, I agree. Thank god for technology is all I have to say. SGA has only aired on specialty channels here (which I don't get). We haven't had S1 yet on regular cable. It starts in Jan 2006! I can't imagine having to wait all this time just for S1.

7 Months! Do you then get to see the season in it's entirety?

We've just started getting SGA Season 1 on a local channel. It's one of the local channels that's shown SG1 and I think Star Trek: DS9 several years before. They're shown at a ridiculous time, 11:30 PM, so I guess it's a syndication deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mgbland
                          7 Months! Do you then get to see the season in it's entirety?

We've just started getting SGA Season 1 on a local channel. It's one of the local channels that's shown SG1 and I think Star Trek: DS9 several years before. They're shown at a ridiculous time, 11:30 PM, so I guess it's a syndication deal.
                          Yeah starting in January we're going to get S1 in its entirety, no breaks (unless there's a holiday but I can't think of one where'd they skip an ep). We'll probably get S2 right after.

Comment

Originally posted by mgbland
                            You think 11:30 is a ridiculous time -- around here it's coming on at 3 AM! And as I didn't start watching SGA until the ep Duet, I haven't seen any of 1st season (and I wanna!). Definitely have to set the VCR for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                              You think 11:30 is a ridiculous time -- around here it's coming on at 3 AM! And as I didn't start watching SGA until the ep Duet, I haven't seen any of 1st season (and I wanna!). Definitely have to set the VCR for that one.
                              Yep, set the VCR and hope there's not a glitch!

At least they're not doing something really stupid like airing SG-1 and SG-A at the same time. I remember when we had to pick between Star Trek DS9 and Babylon 5. Both came on different channels around midnight, and they didn't have an encore viewing. I didn't see some episodes of DS9 until the DVDs came out.

Comment

At least you've seen the 1st half Naeara! Us Brits can only see it in mid October, unless you *cough* it.At least we only get a 2 week break between episode 10 or 11 and 12 at Christmas, that's something I suppose! Saying that we have to wait 7 months between seasons, which is complete and utter torture!!
                                Never mind when I see all the Sheppy whump it'll be worth the wait!
                                It's like retribution! We get emotionally whumped by having to wait out the long break in between seasons...for enjoying all the Shep whump! It balances out I suppose!! At least we get the DVDs in between seasons that have all the behind-the-scenes extras to enjoy!!

Hows about some post-whump Brendan? The lips look rather delectable!! *slurp*!!

Comment

Working...
                                X