John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    No, you're right. His P90 gets hit too and that;s why it doesn't work anymore. I think, if I recall correctly, he actually tells Rodney on the radio "My P90's out of commission"?
    Yeah he probably did, but I was too focused on the visuals...

Now to crawl and pop in a new ep....
    sigpic

Comment

He's so cute with his little boy!!!! God I love those pics!

Comment

Sorry. It's just so awesome. It's heartbreaking. I just want to hug Sheppy sooooooooooo much!

Josie, you gotta post that chappy asap!!
        Now there you go building it all up again so people will be disappointed.

I'm working as fast as I can to get it posted.

Comment

Sorry. It's just so awesome. It's heartbreaking. I just want to hug Sheppy sooooooooooo much!

Josie, you gotta post that chappy asap!!

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            Now to crawl and pop in a new ep....
            Poor you - I have such visuals of you dragging yourself painfully across the floor and reaching pathetically for the VCR... all in the name of whump!

Originally posted by Josie
            Not a chance. I know you get a bit unnerved at public praise so I do apologise.. but seriously, hon. You know me. You know how I beta and how I review - if something needs work, I'll say it needs work - and if something is great, I'll say it's great.

Now as to whether I'm just a sappy, hormonal great lump or what, that is open for debate , but suffice to say, I can't remember the last time a fic - or a book - made me cry.

(((hugs to ya))))
            sigpic

Comment

pennywise, that's a brilliant drawing, loved it!!!

I was off doing something normal LOL, rather than play here. I usually leave my laptop on and just wander off to do things. So if I don't reply/post I'm not ignoring anyone! I swear.
              sigpic

Comment

IWTB - where's your fabby sig pic gone honey?
                sigpic

Comment

Hey ho!

Sorry not to have been around much but have been busy, busy, busy lately! I hear from SLC (who is my GW lifeline! ) that there is this flipping hiatus and I know you have probably done this to death (apologies but I just could not catch up on the thread! ) but I am very worried now the show will be cancelled I am even worried the last few eps may not get made! I wonder why the ratings have dropped Anyway as I say I expect you have all got this off your chest so sorry to bring it up again!

Have I missed any new fic?

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

IWTB - where's your fabby sig pic gone honey?

It broke the rules, I'm gonna have to redo it or make a new one. *sniff*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

I'm working as fast as I can to get it posted.
                      work faster...and I highly doubt any of us will be disappointed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mx!!! Where ya been honey?!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          It broke the rules, I'm gonna have to redo it or make a new one. *sniff*
                          Yeah I got told to resize mine too... I made the pic a bit smaller and took out a line of text.. hopefully it's okay now...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                            Hey ho!

Sorry not to have been around much but have been busy, busy, busy lately! I hear from SLC (who is my GW lifeline! ) that there is this flipping hiatus and I know you have probably done this to death (apologies but I just could not catch up on the thread! ) but I am very worried now the show will be cancelled I am even worried the last few eps may not get made! I wonder why the ratings have dropped Anyway as I say I expect you have all got this off your chest so sorry to bring it up again!

Have I missed any new fic?

Mx
                            You really have to stop this real life thing that you have going on there

Since you have agreed to collect Joe's scent for us though we will let you off!!!!

Comment

New (and final) chapter posted HERE

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                You really have to stop this real life thing that you have going on there

Since you have agreed to collect Joe's scent for us though we will let you off!!!!
                                Yes this RL thing - I am hiding in here cos I have 9 teenagers in my main room plus my 12 year old! They have been having a garden fancy dress party all day (thank god I was at work!) and are all staying the night! They will be sleeping in the garden so poor neighbours! At the mo they are watching King Kong!!

Ali - I have just been so busy and hot and tired that I have not had the energy to be here! And work has been nuts and hubbie is away so I have been trying to go to bed by midnight!

Now what does this say about us lot - I do not even blink an eye when I read a PM from SLC saying I have been charged with the task of bottling Joe's scent for you lot if he goes to P2 cos you will all have fainted!!! Why is it that I PM back and say "of course - no problem" when any normal person would be scratching their head wondering what sort of community they had gotten themselves into!!! The thing is to me it seemed perfectly normal so I say thank god we are all nuts and understand each other so well!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X