Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Hey, where'd everybody go?

I've made 932 of my 1148 posts in this thread...does that officially make me a whump addict?
    I'm here. Trust me I can't GO anywhere. Finished watching Storm and Eye, read Ali's fic, and now am working my way through Defiant. Ah the life of the whumped.

Thought about trying to write a fic. But realized what a stupid thought that was.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, where'd everybody go?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...herhood579.jpg
      I've made 932 of my 1148 posts in this thread...does that officially make me a whump addict?
      I would certainly say so!

Comment

((HUGS)) Thanks for the pics and the well wishes. I'm glad I wasn't spreading my funk to anyone.

Here's a couple whump pics of my own to add to the kitty (and just for all of you )

spoiler for size

Spoiler:

sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
          ((HUGS)) Thanks for the pics and the well wishes. I'm glad I wasn't spreading my funk to anyone.

Here's a couple whump pics of my own to add to the kitty (and just for all of you )

spoiler for size

[spoiler]
          Thanks SGAFan. The pics are beautiful!!
          sigpic

Comment

Errrrrr... yes!

Washed some dishes. Sink still blocked. Dammit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              I'm here. Trust me I can't GO anywhere. Finished watching Storm and Eye, read Ali's fic, and now am working my way through Defiant. Ah the life of the whumped.

Thought about trying to write a fic. But realized what a stupid thought that was.
              Hey if I can do it anyone can.

How are your feet by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan

spoiler for size

Spoiler:

*sigh*

Oh I want to make 3000 tonight.......need some help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  *sigh*

Well we know that.... oh, you mean help to make it to 3,000? *grin*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    *sigh*

Easy. I've made over 40 posts today already...okay there really is no hope for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Well we know that.... oh, you mean help to make it to 3,000? *grin*

....I do need other help too though

Comment

Easy. I've made over 40 posts today already...okay there really is no hope for me!

I am slipping...I have only posted 24!!!!

Right I have got to take some headache tablets as my head is killing me and I have got some serious whumping to get done tonight!!!!

Comment

Hey if I can do it anyone can.

How are your feet by the way?
                          Thanks for asking...
                          The bottom arches and heels on both feet are very black and blue, very swollen, and unable to take the slightest bit of pressure. I'm confined to the couch and keeping them elevated for the next 24 hours. I'm hurting like hell, but with my allergies to meds, I couldn't get anything for the pain. And the Doc really didn't want to give me straight morphine. Crutches will be in my future for some time too. God, I hate my own stupidity!!!

But, I have you guys to talk too, Shep whump to watch, so hey, I'm good.
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG, I was poking in the JT thread and saw someone posted a couple family snaps...*melts* He's got a gorgeous family and I'm such a sucker for boys (having four myself).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              Thanks for asking...
                              The bottom arches and heels on both feet are very black and blue, very swollen, and unable to take the slightest bit of pressure. I'm confined to the couch and keeping them elevated for the next 24 hours. I'm hurting like hell, but with my allergies to meds, I couldn't get anything for the pain. And the Doc really didn't want to give me straight morphine. Crutches will be in my future for some time too. God, I hate my own stupidity!!!

But, I have you guys to talk too, Shep whump to watch, so hey, I'm good.
                              sounds painful....but hey with Shep whump to watch and read ( hint to Josie) you will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                OMG, I was poking in the JT thread and saw someone posted a couple family snaps...*melts* He's got a gorgeous family and I'm such a sucker for boys (having four myself).

Yeah they are cute pics!!

Comment

Working...
                                X