John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are so sweet, thanks. (hugs)

I'm having a bit of a rough go in RL right now and it just brings me down. I hate to bring other poeple down with me so I usually retreat if I'm in a funk.

have to get caught up on your fic, Ali and everyone else. I made a word doc of all your names at fanfic.net so I can catch up. If I ever get the time.

You guys are some of the sweetest people I've met online. Thanks
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      I've given in - this fic is gonna need two chapters after all! First chapter is up now and the title etc for Oxygen has now been changed to reflect to overall series:

A World of Hurt: Exhaustion
      Great chappy, Ali... left you a review!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Okay Ali I'm sending you the chapter, it's been a tough one and it's really dialogue heavy which worries me I don't like doing that but under the circumstances it was necessary.

Please let me know what you think.
        Let you know what I think? I'm crying. Honest to god I;ve just read it and I'm crying.

Awesomely good fic and just incredibly powerful. I think emotional whump is your forte. I'm gonna get this beta's and backl to you tonight so you can post it.
        sigpic

Comment

That's what I love about this thread everyone is so supportive of one another. I feel very lucky to have found this little sanctuary.

I hope you feel better soon SGAFan. *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan

I'm having a bit of a rough go in RL right now and it just brings me down. I hate to bring other poeple down with me so I usually retreat if I'm in a funk.

have to get caught up on your fic, Ali and everyone else. I made a word doc of all your names at fanfic.net so I can catch up. If I ever get the time.

Aww honey. We've all been there and done that. And I know how you feel - when i get a black mood on me I tend not to feel like chatting much. Just know that we are here for you whenever you want to talk - about anything.

(((hugs))))
            sigpic

Comment

Let you know what I think? I'm crying. Honest to god I;ve just read it and I'm crying.

Awesomely good fic and just incredibly powerful. I think emotional whump is your forte. I'm gonna get this beta's and backl to you tonight so you can post it.
              I cried when I wrote it. There's no real hope for me.

Thanks Ali

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan

Hang in there Sweetie! (((HUGS HUGS))). I can't speak for the rest, but you're not bringing me down. That's what friends are for to offer hugs and shoulders.
                Here's some Shep to help you through....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  I cried when I wrote it. There's no real hope for me.

Thanks Ali

Okay Ali and Josie what are you both trying to do to me?????

((hugs))SGAFan

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Okay Ali and Josie what are you both trying to do to me?????

((hugs))SGAFan
                    You feel the same too? This story MUST be posted today!!!! Please!! you're killing me here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes but this could be just down to the fact that Ali and I are emotional wrecks.

And I've finished the (very) short epilogue too! Yay!

Comment

SGAFan, hugs to you!
                        Josie, I can't wait to have a good cry, so post soon!
                        Ali, awesome chapter! But two? Arrggghhhh! I need the rest now! Mean linzi whumper!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, where'd everybody go?

I've made 932 of my 1148 posts in this thread...does that officially make me a whump addict?

Comment

Ali, just got done reading your latest. When are you posting Pt2? Surely you don't intend to leave us hanging for long. right???
                            sigpic

Comment

I've given in - this fic is gonna need two chapters after all! First chapter is up now and the title etc for Oxygen has now been changed to reflect to overall series:

A World of Hurt: Exhaustion
                              So glad to see you doing this, and now I've got to get caught up. I'm behind on reading. I've had so much real life and then fics to beta everything else has just slipped to the side.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                SGAFan, hugs to you!
                                Josie, I can't wait to have a good cry, so post soon!
                                Ali, awesome chapter! But two? Arrggghhhh! I need the rest now! Mean linzi whumper!
                                LOL, so maybe I *should* wait till she posts the second part, eh?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X