John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Mx? 9 teenagers? OMG, I hope you have wine? For yourself! I've missed you!
    Oh my god yes!!!!!!!!!!! And not only that but I am sodding the diet and have eaten some pizza, garlic ciabatta and some chocolate cheesecake!!! I haven't eaten anything like that in such a long time I feel so naughty!!

The funny thing is I am usually the one getting the food ready when Em has loads of mates over but tonight I went shopping after work and so she did it! When I got in at about 6.30 she was looking hot and flustered and was saying " I have been cooking and preparing food for the past three quarters of an hour and they haven't even said thank you!" And of course I just smiled to myself in the way that only mothers of teenage daughters can and she looked at me and burst out laughing!!! I think she got a little insight into what it is to be me tonight!!!

I am trying to read Josie's fic but I have to keep going in there to tell them to turn the telly down!!

Now then - what do I use to bottle Joe's scent, I wonder?!?!?!?!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

OMG!!!!! Josie that left me in awe! I loved that story! Good Job!!

Comment

Thanks guys, you really know how to give someone a much needed ego boost.

The epilogue is written but I might play with it a little more, it's very short (just under 600 words) I think it takes the story full circle, or at least that was my intention.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Oh my god yes!!!!!!!!!!! And not only that but I am sodding the diet and have eaten some pizza, garlic ciabatta and some chocolate cheesecake!!! I haven't eaten anything like that in such a long time I feel so naughty!!

The funny thing is I am usually the one getting the food ready when Em has loads of mates over but tonight I went shopping after work and so she did it! When I got in at about 6.30 she was looking hot and flustered and was saying " I have been cooking and preparing food for the past three quarters of an hour and they haven't even said thank you!" And of course I just smiled to myself in the way that only mothers of teenage daughters can and she looked at me and burst out laughing!!! I think she got a little insight into what it is to be me tonight!!!

I am trying to read Josie's fic but I have to keep going in there to tell them to turn the telly down!!

Now then - what do I use to bottle Joe's scent, I wonder?!?!?!?!

Mx

Oh I really feel like sodding my diet and opening a bottle of wine...but I may try and show some restraint and maybe open it on Friday. I really need to go to the gym but this weather just turns me off!

Well we need something to store Joe's scent in that is big enough for myself, Ali and Linzi to get a good big sniff of his beautiful aroma. Ummm not sure what to use though

Comment

Josie, that was nothing short of an amazing ending to an amazing story! Everything about it was great, and so touching! I've been hoping for and looking forward to that scene ever since Weir went to visit Shep's father!

Penny, your drawing is amazing! I'm stunned and envious of your talent! Now, how about whumped Sheppy nekkid under the ubiquitous infirmary sheet?
            Thanks, Linzi. Heehee, what a surprising suggestion I might even give it a go, but I'm not too sure (I'm not on the best terms with cloth folds... Oh! Maybe I should just draw Shep nekkid on an infirmary bed without the sheet then! )

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Hey Whumpers,

First off I forget to say THANKS for all the well wishes on the 300 post thing. I'm bad...Sorry.

Secondly, I'm off to bed for awhile. The pain is getting to be a bit too unbearable. I'll be back later today/night if anyone will be around.

Happy Whumping!

PS.. Can I get in on a dab of Joe scent?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                Josie, that was nothing short of an amazing ending to an amazing story! Everything about it was great, and so touching! I've been hoping for and looking forward to that scene ever since Weir went to visit Shep's father!

Thanks, Linzi. Heehee, what a surprising suggestion I might even give it a go, but I'm not too sure (I'm not on the best terms with cloth folds... Oh! Maybe I should just draw Shep nekkid on an infirmary bed without the sheet then! )

OMG *dies* at the thought of it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                  Hey Whumpers,

First off I forget to say THANKS for all the well wishes on the 300 post thing. I'm bad...Sorry.

Secondly, I'm off to bed for awhile. The pain is getting to be a bit too unbearable. I'll be back later today/night if anyone will be around.

Happy Whumping!

Awwww take care!!!

Of course we will have to post you some!

Comment

'Night GG!! I hope the pain is better when you wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                      Hey Whumpers,

Happy Whumping!

I'm so sorry about your feet. It sounds dreadful. Get well soon! You don't realise how important your feet are until you don't have proper use of them. I know that from when I was 5 months pregnant and I fell down the stairs damaging both ankles. Poor you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise

You had to say cloth folds, didn't you? Cold shower time, I think! Good job some GW posters aren't here, or I know what I'd be accused of....
                        sigpic

Comment

I shall have to get a bottle with a stopper like the one on I Dream of Jeannie!! It looks like there is a market for this scent so I shall call it 'I Dream of Sheppie' and we will use it as smelling salts to revive Shep thunkers/whumpers the world over!

'This time next year Rodney we'll be milyonaires'

Who said that then?!?!?

And how apt for me!!!!!!

Mx

PS Awesome fic Josie - will miss this story!
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Get some rest Gate Geek, I hope you feel a little better afterward.

I'm so sorry about your feet. It sounds dreadful. Get well soon! You don't realise how important your feet are until you don't have proper use of them. I know that from when I was 5 months pregnant and I fell down the stairs damaging both ankles. Poor you!
                            My mother broke her ankle when she was seven months pregnant so they couldn't put her in a cast. Ouch! Though it was probably a good thing because up until then she hadn't gone to see a doctor, her excuse being "well, I knew I was pregnant"

Comment

You had to say cloth folds, didn't you? Cold shower time, I think! Good job some GW posters aren't here, or I know what I'd be accused of....
                              You naughty girl!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

I love whumpy pics!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X