John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    He certainly does. I love his collapse when Ronon stuns him in Tabula Rasa. The way he just elegantly falls on the jumper ramp. It just never gets old!
    That's definitely one of his all time bests.
    But maybe I should go review them all just to be sure my recollection is accurate. I mean, the elegant falls are fantastic but he's also got a few really nice 'keel over and sprawl' ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
      But maybe I should go review them all just to be sure my recollection is accurate. I mean, the elegant falls are fantastic but he's also got a few really nice 'keel over and sprawl' ones.
      I believe my favorite collapse is in Travelers when Larrin stuns him.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        Definitely also a contender.... I'd also put forward his slow, pained collapse to his knees after the tentacle spears him in The Seed!

Edit: Ooh oooh and also the slow, collapsing-in-stages, drugged collapse in Sateda.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
          In an act of shameless self-promotion may I direct you to my LJ where you will find some more animated icons, some of which may appeal to your whumpy hearts - especially one particular whumper who has been dropping not so subtle hints about me making some icons from a certain episode, mentioning no names... *cough*Linzi*cough*
          SQUEEEEE
          SQUEEEEEE
          SQUEEEEEE
          SQUEEEEE!

Oh my, I think I just died and went to whumpy animated icon heaven!

Thank you so much! What a star you are!

Now, which 38 Mins gif is my favourite.... decisions, decisions....
          Keel over and sprawl? I love it!
          Oh that's an incredible one! He's just so graceful, almost like a dancer... well, a swooning, whumped, unconscious dancer!
          Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Definitely also a contender.... I'd also put forward his slow, pained collapse to his knees after the tentacle spears him in The Seed!

Edit: Ooh oooh and also the slow, collapsing-in-stages, drugged collapse in Sateda.
          Ooooh, I love that one where he falls to his knees. And the bit where he goes to answer Woolsey and sort of goes 'Guh!' before answering just makes my tummy flip flop! I need to go look at those animated icons of Josie's again!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Here ya go Charlie: Chevron 7.2
            Thank you -
            I had already posted there as well

Originally posted by Lucylee View Post
            What kinda annoyed me about this interview was the question from the Gateworld interviewer:

http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/future_face.shtml

So what were the SGA actors? Chopped liver?
            Well that was uncalled for wasn’t it? pilgrim soul & Linzi Well said I agree with you. And thanks for the update cazz shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
            Personally, I think that JF is an ever better actor than DH
            Sorry, but I think David overacts a lot
            Oh doesn't he just I have actually become a lot less tolerant of him as the show has progressed - I suppose some of the blame for that could go to the writers and their love affair with the character

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
            I posted the first chapter (of 11) of my Slave!Shep story this morning. I can't link direct to it, since the internet filter here doesn't seem to like the story, but you can find it via the link to my fanfic LJ in my sig, if you want.

No time to catch up yet. Customers are approaching. *sneaks out*
            Slave!Shep Decisions decisions read in chapters as posted or all in one go (i have no will power - off to read)

Originally posted by lily View Post
            Part of what kept me busy the last few months of 2008 fandom-wise is the making of my SGA 2009 calendars. If anyone is interested, I made 20 sets (all are gen/friendship, and they can contain spoilers for all 5 seasons) that can be found here at my LJ (including the Shep set and other sets, some of them with Shep, some without him).

*needs to make a new sig for herself*
            I love your calendars they are wonderful

Originally posted by Strey View Post
            Same writers, but we looked beyond that and the crappy story arcs for the chemistry and top-notch acting and the quirkiness of the characters, if not the cast. Generation Y* will most likely do the same. (Except without the benefit of the chemistry, the top-notch acting and the quirkiness of the characters... )
            Until the next hot young thing comes along. Not that I'm suggesting that TPTB are attempting to cater for those with the attention span of a goldfish, the budget of a teenager and the libido of a rabbit... No, not me...

Spoiler:
            the 'pants hanging off them, crotch near their knees' brigade, showing off the ol' butt crack, hence ----> the Y...
            Either that or they're still in diapers.

Did I come across as bitter, by any chance?
            No not at all

I like a lot of the episodes that many other people disliked. Like Irresponsible and the Tower. I'm not a very deep thinker, so major plot holes and iffy behavior alone won't ruin an episode for me.
            But an episode has to have a lot of Sheppard for me to like it, and Irresponsible and the Tower do. Your two hated episodes are on my 'avoid' list too. Also Tracker. Missing. Majority of Real World. But I do always crack up in that episode when we see a silhouette and can immediately recognize that it's Sheppard just by the hair.
            Vegas just makes me very sad but I don't hate it the way I dislike the Sheppard-free eps.
            I agree Sabine I know that the writing leaves a little bit to be desired at times and occasionally there is the odd plot hole I watch the show for entertainment and for the most part the amount of shep usually indicates how much I like an episode ( with the exception of Travellers which I hate) and it could be worse - they could be using writers that write the US soaps.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            *Runs in*

In a rush for now, hope everyone's ok and I haven't missed anything too major. Have some Remnants whump!!

*runs out to do booooring RL stuff*
            Oh whumped Shep hmmm (Kicks RL! )

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            so... for those of us who think SGA is cool..

I thought this vid might help.

I did do a version of it a long time ago, but I've revamped it to include season 5 as well. I'm currently revamping a short list of vids for submission to Creation's vid contest. won a $100 gift cert last year, be cool to do it again

Anyway, this is one of the candidates, but I Thought it might be nice to share so we can all be reminded of the awesomness of SGA!

Victory
            Very good

He certainly does. I love his collapse when Ronon stuns him in Tabula Rasa. The way he just elegantly falls on the jumper ramp. It just never gets old!
            I love that (thanks for the pics ccmac) I do love the way he collapses.

I love the icons pilgrim soul

Am thinking about it. Have copied some in-progress fics over from my desktop to the laptop...
            Oh please do you whump Shep so elegantly

Comment

Oh, the Sateda collapse is good too - with his cute 'WTF who poked a hole in my fancy jacket' look at the tranquilizer dart.
              Good grief it's hard to choose my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                In an act of shameless self-promotion may I direct you to my LJ where you will find some more animated icons, some of which may appeal to your whumpy hearts - especially one particular whumper who has been dropping not so subtle hints about me making some icons from a certain episode, mentioning no names... *cough*Linzi*cough*
                Luffs the Remnants one, the 'Please, don't do that again!' one, and the S&R one from previously. Yummm! I've bookmarked so's I can snurch at a later date. Since I'm clueless. Thanks! They were all delish and waaay better than chocolate.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, the Sateda collapse is good too - with his cute 'WTF who poked a hole in my fancy jacket' look at the tranquilizer dart.
                  Good grief it's hard to choose my favorite.
                  I love the bit where he goes 'oh crap!' as he sees the dart in his arm! And then he gracefully drops to the ground. Sigh.... I also like the bit where Shep loses his temper with Caldwell and he waves his index finger at him while stepping forward and shouting. Oh the emo whump is so satisfying!
                  sigpic

Comment

Who has the 'daddy action figure' sig? pip?
                    Someone kindly sent me a link to that interview, but I couldn't access it. It was Joe Flanigan on Extra! with Somebodyorother Pensacoli(?) - Pensacoli was a Genii soldier and had to fall over, but Joe ended up chiding him for his wussy fall. If I had been playing that part, I might just have asked Joe to demonstrate the best way to crumple... with a "Sorry, Mr Flanigan, I didn't quite catch that. Would you mind doing that again?" 10 minutes/100 crumples later: "Nope, sorry. It's not coming to me... "
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, I love that one where he falls to his knees. And the bit where he goes to answer Woolsey and sort of goes 'Guh!' before answering just makes my tummy flip flop! I need to go look at those animated icons of Josie's again!
                      Oh my, I adore that moment... the way he tries to speak and for a moment he can't... *dies*
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh my, I adore that moment... the way he tries to speak and for a moment he can't... *dies*
                        Gah! I suddenly have a need to watch all of these eps again. And I'm stuck at the office! *wails*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Gah! I suddenly have a need to watch all of these eps again. And I'm stuck at the office! *wails*
                          Whoops. Sorry!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoops. Sorry!!
                            Can you go watch them for me and give me a report?

No, I take that back. I'll just need to see them more if you do that.

But if you wanted to work on your fic about the tornado (An Ill Wind?) my feelings wouldn't be hurt at all. *hint hint*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Can you go watch them for me and give me a report?

No, I take that back. I'll just need to see them more if you do that.

But if you wanted to work on your fic about the tornado (An Ill Wind?) my feelings wouldn't be hurt at all. *hint hint*
                              Well if and when I do get writing, that one is top of the list!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well if and when I do get writing, that one is top of the list!
                                Woo hoo! *happy dances* Can I bribe you?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X