Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLT
    Spoiler:
    And... the love triangle ends. I did feel a little sorry for Ronon though.

Daniel whump! My first love... He and McKay are hilarious together.

Good ep. Really enjoyed it.

Anyone know the title of next week's?

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Spoiler:
    Wouldn't be the first time those guys made a boo-boo, i suposse you notice shep's hair in DG, when he's with Rodney in the sea scene and it's raining....one shot he has the usual hairstyle we love and the next shot his hair is all wet and all over his fronthead...
    DG was a dream sequence so I can forgive just about anything in that.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

ok

I have a big Lost Tribe Question

Spoiler:
      Where the hell was Cadwell? I know Mitch P was not in the episode but I didn't get the fact that he was killed in First Contact and if he was I would assume they would have mentioned it.

God I must have watched the scene with the medel 5 times already. Wow they remembered his dog tags. Why not go lower but YUMMMY. Now I am going to go back and read all the comments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        TLT
        Spoiler:
        And... the love triangle ends. I did feel a little sorry for Ronon though.

Daniel whump! My first love... He and McKay are hilarious together.

Good ep. Really enjoyed it.

Anyone know the title of next week's?

DG was a dream sequence so I can forgive just about anything in that.
        Next week would be OUTSIDERS.

Comment

TLT
          Spoiler:
          It just occurred to me that Sheppard was wearing his dog tags! We didn't see the actual tags, but that was definitely the chain.

Aliens - I'm disappointed. I had heard the rumor it would be Asgard, but I was hoping to be wrong. Oh well. But nice SG-1 tie-in.

RR - I'd post pictures if I knew how to make them. Sorry.
          Thanks Ruffles!
          I don't know how to post pictures.......let alone make them look nice.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
          The Lost Tribe
          Spoiler:
          That must have been seriously painful for Jason to hang upside down with the weight of the wig.

Also, I may just be picky, but we are getting very, very little Shep in this. And, we're getting a heck of a lot of Keller. Again. She may as well be the lead of the show.
          Not much Shep?????
          I am really beginning to dislike Keller.

Comment

TLT

Spoiler:
            shirtless???? SHIRTLESS???? You're teasing me aren't you? you mean my constant brainwashing begging to Mr M actually worked?? Wow I think I may be speechless. Shirtless sheppy oh my goodness. *wails* and I don't get to see it untill next week!!! Noooooo. And whump to boot! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Miss me?
              I've been trying for days to catch up and it's like one step forward, two steps back, and after watching TLT tonight, I have one little itsy bitsy thing to say...

Spoilers for TLT
              Spoiler:
              OMG!!! We got nekkid shoulders!!! Is it so wrong that I spent the whole episode thinking about the shoulders with the chain around his neck?????

And now back to my sleep-elusive, overwhelming, mind-erasing horror of RL!
              sigpic
              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

A totally gratuitious video clip from LOST TRIBE where Sheppard is being
                Spoiler:
                treated in the infirmary
                , but really, no spoilers if you saw last week's episode.

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/253259.html

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  a totally gratuitious video clip from lost tribe where sheppard is being
                  Spoiler:
                  treated in the infirmary

OMG!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                    ok

I have a big Lost Tribe Question

Spoiler:
                    Where the hell was Cadwell? I know Mitch P was not in the episode but I didn't get the fact that he was killed in First Contact and if he was I would assume they would have mentioned it.

God I must have watched the scene with the medel 5 times already. Wow they remembered his dog tags. Why not go lower but YUMMMY. Now I am going to go back and read all the comments.

TLT
                    Spoiler:
                    I noticed that. It was a glaring error to me to not mention him. I can't even come up with a good reason for him to not be on the bridge unless he got stunned worse (but we didn't see him in the infirmary) or he was sealed in a different section of the ship and hadn't been found yet. Yeah, I'm going with that. Todd separated him from the others because he's the commander. *goes to happy place where plot holes don't exist*

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                    TLT

Spoiler:
                    shirtless???? SHIRTLESS???? You're teasing me aren't you? you mean my constant brainwashing begging to Mr M actually worked?? Wow I think I may be speechless. Shirtless sheppy oh my goodness. *wails* and I don't get to see it untill next week!!! Noooooo. And whump to boot! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    TLT
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep shirtless is not something I would EVER joke about. Especially not when there's glass embedded in his unclothed back.

Someone's up way past her bedtime...

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                    Next week would be OUTSIDERS.
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                    I am really beginning to dislike Keller.
                    Please, for the love of Shep whump and my sanity, let's keep Keller in her own thread.

*puppy dog eyes*

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                    Miss me?
                    I've been trying for days to catch up and it's like one step forward, two steps back, and after watching TLT tonight, I have one little itsy bitsy thing to say...

Spoilers for TLT
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG!!! We got nekkid shoulders!!! Is it so wrong that I spent the whole episode thinking about the shoulders with the chain around his neck?????

And now back to my sleep-elusive, overwhelming, mind-erasing horror of RL!
                    Ditto!

And you're always missed. Come play when you can.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Spoiler:
                      treated in the infirmary

nooooooooo I can't see it I'll have to wait until it's on yt until I can see it!!!

Comment

Prion, you are amazing! I wish I could green you

Comment

TLT
                          Spoiler:
                          I noticed that. It was a glaring error to me to not mention him. I can't even come up with a good reason for him to not be on the bridge unless he got stunned worse (but we didn't see him in the infirmary) or he was sealed in a different section of the ship and hadn't been found yet. Yeah, I'm going with that. Todd separated him from the others because he's the commander. *goes to happy place where plot holes don't exist*

TLT
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep shirtless is not something I would EVER joke about. Especially not when there's glass embedded in his unclothed back.

Someone's up way past her bedtime...

Thanks!

Please, for the love of Shep whump and my sanity, let's keep Keller in her own thread.

*puppy dog eyes*

Ditto!

And you're always missed. Come play when you can.
                          oh be still my beating heart *whump thunk* oh my oh my I need piccies heheh *becomes increasingly giddy*

I'm unsettled tonight, so are my babies they're crying and unsettled. Bit like their mom :LOL:

Comment

Spoiler:
                            treated in the infirmary

OH....OH..OH....well..now I may died in peace....with those
                            Spoiler:
                            shoulders in my mind...
                            thank you very much Prion

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              nooooooooo I can't see it I'll have to wait until it's on yt until I can see it!!!
                              for you, a Youtube version. crappy quality, but hey, I'm doing it the primtive way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmiiABeClNE

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                                Prion, you are amazing! I wish I could green you
                                i must admit *I* like being able to just watch that scene over and over. *cough* As someone said
                                Spoiler:
                                "the shoulders"

Comment

Working...
                                X