• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I'm writing this fic idea as we speak!
    Excellent. Just what I need!
    Actually, after watching NML. Spoilers for NML
    Spoiler:
    I do think Sheppy sounded a bit breathless in the Deddy scenes. Both he and Lorne were sitting cross legged on the floor, looking a little whumped. Okay not as much as Caldwell or the weaps guy, but he did sound a little bit oxygen deprived. Just a teensy bit. Yes, I'd like to have seen more, bt he is super Shep, after all, lol
    sigpic

Comment

I'm writing this fic idea as we speak!
      Yaaaaaayyy, thanks Ali! Can't wait for it! *hugs hugs hugs*

about CG:

Spoiler:
      Yeah, there are no pics of Sheppard after this episode, but there are spoilers and he is mentioned going on missions and fighting, I doubt he could do that in the state the picture showed him in. Actually, you guys had me worried there for a minute
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
        Yaaaaaayyy, thanks Ali! Can't wait for it! *hugs hugs hugs*

about CG:

Spoiler:
        Yeah, there are no pics of Sheppard after this episode, but there are spoilers and he is mentioned going on missions and fighting, I doubt he could do that in the state the picture showed him in. Actually, you guys had me worried there for a minute
        CG Spoiler.....
        If there had been lots of season 10 ep pics for SG-1
        Spoiler:
        but not for CG onwards then it would seem odd but since SG-1 have got even less than SGA I dont think that the fact that CG has an old Shep in it is the reason for the delay necessarily

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          CG Spoiler.....
          If there had been lots of season 10 ep pics for SG-1
          Spoiler:
          but not for CG onwards then it would seem odd but since SG-1 have got even less than SGA I dont think that the fact that CG has an old Shep in it is the reason for the delay necessarily
          Yeah, but just for a second, I was holding my breath

What's wrong with the Sheppard whump community? Nobody has posted there in 2 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Excellent. Just what I need!
            Actually, after watching NML. Spoilers for NML
            Spoiler:
            I do think Sheppy sounded a bit breathless in the Deddy scenes. Both he and Lorne were sitting cross legged on the floor, looking a little whumped. Okay not as much as Caldwell or the weaps guy, but he did sound a little bit oxygen deprived. Just a teensy bit. Yes, I'd like to have seen more, bt he is super Shep, after all, lol
            Yeah
            Spoiler:
            he did sound slightly breathless and he even wobbled a wee tiny bit as he headed off the bridge.

INsane day at work today - everyone in beachwear and people having to do forfeits and stuff! Mad! Not gonna have much chance to post today though..
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah
              Spoiler:
              he did sound slightly breathless and he even wobbled a wee tiny bit as he headed off the bridge.

INsane day at work today - everyone in beachwear and people having to do forfeits and stuff! Mad! Not gonna have much chance to post today though..
              Well, at least you're appropraitely dressed for the weather! It's a mad idea, but sounds fun!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, at least you're appropraitely dressed for the weather! It's a mad idea, but sounds fun!
                Yeah, my roommate actually headed to lay out in the sun at a lake and asked me if I wanted to come with him... Is he insane? I wouldn't last an hour without anything cold to drink!
                That's the good thing in Florida. I can lay out in the sun all day, but when I really get too hot, I can go inside and enjoy some air conditioning or get an ice cold diet coke out of the ever present cool box.
                Not possible here, though. We have crappy coolers that makes the ice melt in 20 minutes and we have crappy ice that melts in 20 minutes.
                I love the sun, but sun bathing today? Not going to happen!
                I'm just so glad the place I work at has air conditioning!

Sorry for the OT!

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                  Yeah, but just for a second, I was holding my breath

What's wrong with the Sheppard whump community? Nobody has posted there in 2 days!
                  I've been posting, but it feels like I've been talking to myself. I have not seen it this quiet in here since I joined this thread. Could it be the whumpers are all whumped out???

sigpic

Comment

Hi all!

YAY!! I just got to see NML!! (Now I can read your spoilers!) I am a happy Lauriel tonite!!

A thought for lack of post CG pix:
                    Spoiler:

Perhaps they give him a white streak or some other mark leftover from his CG experience and they don't want to let it out? Like Rogue's (X-Men) streak after being in Magnito's machine. What do you think?

PS: I found my cat!! The silly git got himself locked in the shed. Left me some nice pressies in there too.. eeew!
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                      Hi all!

YAY!! I just got to see NML!! (Now I can read your spoilers!) I am a happy Lauriel tonite!!

Spoiler:

Perhaps they give him a white streak or some other mark leftover from his CG experience and they don't want to let it out? Like Rogue's (X-Men) streak after being in Magnito's machine. What do you think?

PS: I found my cat!! The silly git got himself locked in the shed. Left me some nice pressies in there too.. eeew!
                      Glad you found your cat!
                      Your idea is interesting, but we all know the magic re-set button is hit at the end of episodes, so I highly doubt it. Besides,
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm sure they have hair dye on Atlantis, lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi all!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        No! They can't ruin his beautiful hair! I won't allow it. But realistically, he's gotta have some lingering effect doesn't he? You can't be life-sucked and not have something to show for it afterwards. I'd be annoyed if he a perfect and complete fix by the end of CG.

Glad you found your kitty. Those darned things can cause more problems than kids sometimes. Heck, I'd rather have those presents in the the shed than some other places I could think of.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi all!

Spoiler:

S
                          Oh no, they can't do that! If they do I'll have to die!
                          I'm still holding onto my theory concerning the reverse effects...

PS: Hey Ali, you done yet, you done yet, you done yet??????????????????????????????? *can't wait for first chapter*
                          Please make it a long one!

Linzi, did you already get started on a new one? I'm kind of feeling whump-fic-deprived right now...

Comment

Urhg. Hot and sticky. Spent lunch hour in the part. Melting!

I miss my GW today but I guess I'll just have to make up for it when I get home..
                            sigpic

Comment

Having a cold sucks! Sheppy whump is cheering me up though. Thanks Gate geek, Delightful piccies!
                              Well, here's the final chapter of worst, Hooray!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/18/
                              Oooh...I loved that Linzi! Especially this bit...
                              Spoiler:
                              slowly eased off his scrub top, and began to wash her patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                Oooh...I loved that Linzi! Especially this bit...
                                Spoiler:
                                slowly eased off his scrub top, and began to wash her patient.

I've already had Ali tell me she wishes she was Melissa! Melissa in the ficcie is named after somebody around here, who chuckles every time she reads her name in my ficcies - and wishes she was really looking after poor Sheppy, I'm sure! I've also named two other nurses after people on this forum! I'll have to fit in some more, lol! I can just see it now:
                                Beckett: Elinor, why are you removing the colonel's shirt?
                                Nurse Elinor: I was just checking him for injuries, Doctor.
                                Beckett: He cut his hand, love.
                                Nurse Elinor: You can never be sure with Colonel Sheppard, Doctor. You know how he underplays his injuries.
                                Beckett: Aye, that's true. Good job, nurse.
                                Nurse Elinor, with evil glint in her eye: Thank you Dr. Beckett. Pants next, Colonel...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X