No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Ali for finally getting it done. Well written as always.

SLC - 2000? Holy crap! A dedicated whumper indeed! CONGRATS!

That little robot from BOTP was 7 Lark 7 or something weird like that. It's been so many years ago.
    sigpic

Comment

Great chapter, Ali! Left you a review..

Now, I'm really gone! Feel like Sheppy in your fic!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats everyone...I couldnt have done it without you all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Thanks for all the congrats everyone...I couldnt have done it without you all!!!
          I'm feeling remiss. I only have 1,905 posts in here!

But I do also have over 1,000 in the thunk thread!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm calling it quits for now. I'll be back later. Happy whumping!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              I'm calling it quits for now. I'll be back later. Happy whumping!

Yeah it has gone a little quiet here so I may go off myself and watch an episode before I go to sleep!

Night ...to anyone that is left!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Yeah it has gone a little quiet here so I may go off myself and watch an episode before I go to sleep!

Night ...to anyone that is left!!!!!
                Well I guess everyone was just waiting around for fic cos they've all buggered off now that I've posted it!

I want to get an earlyish night too, for once, so I guess I'm off too and I'll see you all tomorrow!
                sigpic

Comment

*waves at Ali*

I'm still here... popping in and out as work allows
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Yay...Battle of the Planets! That used to be so much fun!

Oh good God!! I remember that! It was one of my earliest faves! If you really want to talk cartoon whumpage, though, my first memories of the cinema was mum and dad taking me to see Watership Down. When they shot Hazel and Simon and Garfunkels song 'Bright Eyes' was playing I balled my eyes out. I still remember it very vividly. I also have been an avid fan of both book and movie from then until the present.

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you. "

Caty: Congradulations on your raise hon! Well done.

SLC Whump Guru. *bows*

Ali Part 2? YAY! Will read when I get back from Uni! Looking forward to it.

Btw Gate Geek If your looking for whump fics, have you read obsessed1's fics? They are posted on ffnet, and chapter 6 of Morality just came up not long ago. Excellent fic.
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/80826/
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

i didn't think it could get any hotter in here but it just did... phew
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

More whump...

[/IMG]
                        OH NO DARNIT! that one spawned a plot bunnie
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          I still like cartoon whump - I got into the X-Men movie first but from there got into the comics and I have looooooads and I love the Wolverine whump (and my my they whump him so much more in the comics than in the films!

I have one issue in particular of Ultimate X-Men that is just deliciously Wolvie whumpy and with wonderful artwork too..
                          omg me too! hehehehehe wolvie and gambit and trigun... and robin... i could go on lol
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Cartoon Whump??? WT???? **runs away laughing hysterically as images of Spongebob getting the crap beaten outta him come to mind**
                            shush you don't make me tribble you!

i got some stargate action figures today
                            Last edited by parisindy; 26 July 2006, 06:28 PM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Seriously, my firsy whump experience was with a cartoon called G force or something like that form the very very early 80's.
                              Did I just date myself here?
                              OMG i love you guys have i mentioned that lately hehe...Jason, mark, tiny, princess(erg), and keeyop right

its quiet in here tonight... i'm lonely
                              Last edited by parisindy; 26 July 2006, 06:05 PM.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Gah! I miss lurking around here! I've just been too busy moving and other such things to spare the time. Miss you guys! Hope you are whumping Shep good! Er, well. Sorry, 've been writing a bit now and then and speaking of which...take a peak at the latest chapter of BITTER: http://chokolaj.livejournal.com/2401.html#cutid1

I can't seem to get it posted on ffnet, surprise surprise...just it's the first time for me, but I've been warned. Glad I have a livejournal, for crying out loud!

I have been out of the loop, but did they switch Irresistable to third ep and Sateda to fourth? Wasn't Sateda supposed to be third? Or was that just me?

Also, is sg-atlantis.emedian.net down? If so, is that a good thing or a bad thing???

All righty, gotta go. Come on people, whump Shep like you haven't whumped him before, already! Get some picspam up. Ali, circle some boxer shots, will ya? Let's go people!!!!

-chat with ya later, or at least PM me if you get the chance.. I just don't have the time to lurk anymore
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X