John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    Don't stop reccing them. Everyone has squicks. Some don't like gut wounds, others dark stories, and some death fics. A good story should always be recced. But sometimes the authors don't provide the proper warnings.
    Originally posted by Listy View Post
    You should always rec fics you think are good. That is the beauty of this thread, everyone has different opinions, we all like and dislike different things and thats a good thing, life would be dull if we were all the same. Keep on recommending hun, its the only way I seem to find new fics lately, I rely on rec's .

YAY!!!! so glad that its on its way
    Ok I will keep recommending any and all fics I deem worthy of this thread. Gotta get back to work. Talk to you later.
    sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
    &
    AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Oh my, oh my! Sheppy, whumped and all weak in 40 inches of HD! I feel all yummy and deliriously happy! Wow, that was awesome! I loved it as much this time, as I did the first time I saw it, but it was better this time because it was on the big tv! What a wonderful episode. I do think S and R is my favourite whump episode now. And probably my favourite episode ever...though I adore 38 Minutes, Common Ground, DG, TDO, Conversion, Midway etc.. to name but a few.

I just never thought S and R would be that whumpy, you know? And it was a dream come true. Sigh.... I want to watch it again!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        Ok I will keep recommending any and all fics I deem worthy of this thread. Gotta get back to work. Talk to you later.
        You must keep reccing ficcies. I'm just a wimp!

Glad your book is on the way Eohippa
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
          I second recommending fics! (especially, imho there's too much on ff.net to wade through).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Oh my, oh my! Sheppy, whumped and all weak in 40 inches of HD! I feel all yummy and deliriously happy! Wow, that was awesome! I loved it as much this time, as I did the first time I saw it, but it was better this time because it was on the big tv! What a wonderful episode. I do think S and R is my favourite whump episode now. And probably my favourite episode ever...though I adore 38 Minutes, Common Ground, DG, TDO, Conversion, Midway etc.. to name but a few.

I just never thought S and R would be that whumpy, you know? And it was a dream come true. Sigh.... I want to watch it again!
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*fans Linzi*

You are so right, it was a dream come true. After all of the waiting and then that concept art, it was a bit of a worry wasn't it being left for our imaginations to go crazy, waiting and wondering, we knew there would be good stuff, but never did I imagine it would be like that such an amazing ep.

We have been very lucky whumpers so far in S5 it is the season of shep whump

Comment

Okay so, I am once again going to stray off-topic and talk about our little friend, Fay. Hurricanes are always unpredictable, but this one is ridiculous!!
              Spoiler:
              The path changed SO much (it looks like it will be leaving Florida, intensifying over the ocean, then swinging back in to attack us again as a hurricane. And not far from where I live (at all) if not right on us.) Just the other day, we didn't expect much at all from it. Just some rain.

This is a rogue storm!! Some people have called it "The Joker" because it actually intensified over land!! That never happens.

Bottom line, no one really knows what this baby is going to do. One model has it hitting us (Jacksonville) as a Cat 1, another has it hitting just a little north as a Cat 2. Either way, as of now, this is one crazy storm. We won't evacuate either way as our house is brand new and built for to last during hurricanes, so we'd ride it out... but... wow. I'm just thoroughly surprised.

Sorry... it's just shocking.

Still hoping for the best for everyone getting hit right now, but for those of us that are expected to be hit by an actual hurricane later this week.

Yikes.

Apart from that... First Contact pic:
              Spoiler:
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by causeAscene View Post
                Okay so, I am once again going to stray off-topic and talk about our little friend, Fay. Hurricanes are always unpredictable, but this one is ridiculous!!
                Spoiler:
                The path changed SO much (it looks like it will be leaving Florida, intensifying over the ocean, then swinging back in to attack us again as a hurricane. And not far from where I live (at all) if not right on us.) Just the other day, we didn't expect much at all from it. Just some rain.

This is a rogue storm!! Some people have called it "The Joker" because it actually intensified over land!! That never happens.

Bottom line, no one really knows what this baby is going to do. One model has it hitting us (Jacksonville) as a Cat 1, another has it hitting just a little north as a Cat 2. Either way, as of now, this is one crazy storm. We won't evacuate either way as our house is brand new and built for to last during hurricanes, so we'd ride it out... but... wow. I'm just thoroughly surprised.

Still hoping for the best for everyone getting hit right now, but for those of us that are expected to be hit by an actual hurricane later this week.

Yikes.

Spoiler:
                Wow that sounds scary, stay safe hun and take care.

Comment

MGM has put up THE SHRINE video trailer! and you get a shot of McKay and Sheppard on, well, you know, if you like spoilers.

http://stargate.mgm.com/

Comment

Well I did it. I spent several hours slogging through 30+ pages of the GitM thread and then I waded in. What fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay so, school has been closed for the next two days... And this was the first week of school.. not good. Although it gives me plenty of time to get my two essays done...

Bad news: I may miss SGA. The storm will hit us Thursday and it's not unlikely that power will be out for days.. Wonderful.

I really do want to watch The Shrine though!!

OH!! I know! Maybe I'll make my own version of The Eye and The Storm. I will make my siblings be the ones infiltrating my home and I will be battling the elements as I attempt to protect my base! I will even pretend to be Sheppard at times, and fall down and get hurt (but not really, of course.) And I have fake blood so... let's just say it will be a masterpiece.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Yikes.

Spoiler:
                        Good luck with the storm. I hate the ones that play around. I would much rather have it just follow a path and be done. The last one we had to deal with in PA was Isabel.

Okay so, school has been closed for the next two days... And this was the first week of school.. not good. Although it gives me plenty of time to get my two essays done...

Bad news: I may miss SGA. The storm will hit us Thursday and it's not unlikely that power will be out for days.. Wonderful.

I really do want to watch The Shrine though!!

OH!! I know! Maybe I'll make my own version of The Eye and The Storm. I will make my siblings be the ones infiltrating my home and I will be battling the elements as I attempt to protect my base! I will even pretend to be Sheppard at times, and fall down and get hurt (but not really, of course.) And I have fake blood so... let's just say it will be a masterpiece.
                        I hope you don't lose electricity but you probably will. We lucked out with Isabel and lost it for 30 minutes if you can believe that. Others were without it for days and a few for weeks.

Sounds like you have a plan for fun!!! Let's get you started

Good luck and be careful!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          Good luck with the storm. I hate the ones that play around. I would much rather have it just follow a path and be done. The last one we had to deal with in PA was Isabel.

I hope you don't lose electricity but you probably will. We lucked out with Isabel and lost it for 30 minutes if you can believe that. Others were without it for days and a few for weeks.

Sounds like you have a plan for fun!!! Let's get you started

Good luck and be careful!!!
                          Oh thanks!! This is perfect motivation! I'm going to have to find a rail of some sort to heroically jump over and end in a flawless ninja roll. All the while, wind and rain clouding the view, adding to the suspense. Honestly, I've got it all planned out! Thanks for the well-wishes as well and that was some good luck with Isabel!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            MGM has put up THE SHRINE video trailer! and you get a shot of McKay and Sheppard on, well, you know, if you like spoilers.

http://stargate.mgm.com/
                            ANd both MGM's and Skiffy's trailers are up on YouTube too

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Well I did it. I spent several hours slogging through 30+ pages of the GitM thread and then I waded in. What fun.
                              It's a minefield, isn't it? Please, PLEASE let this put some of the acrimony to rest.

Yeah, not holding my breath.

Great comments, BTW.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Oh thanks!! This is perfect motivation! I'm going to have to find a rail of some sort to heroically jump over and end in a flawless ninja roll. All the while, wind and rain clouding the view, adding to the suspense. Honestly, I've got it all planned out! Thanks for the well-wishes as well and that was some good luck with Isabel!!
                                Reminds me of one of my sigs

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X