No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody mentioned the feeding yet???

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by John_S View Post
      Hi again,
      just a quick 'hit and run' lol to thank you all for the fantastic links, pics and news that you keep posting here.
      You are an amazing source of info and it's always a pleasure to read your comments.

See you. *waves*

*waves right back at John S*

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      OT

Spoiler:
      Holy sh it!! That´s scary! But some folks get soo worked up over TV shows, it almost gets funny ... that is if it wasn´t soo darn spooky! Actually, I remember a certain poster in an ANGEL fandom once some many years ago, who couldn´t understand why people hated her fav character (a slimeball and SUPPOSED bad guy, by the way) and went on to say "have you studied him like I have?" Well, hellooooo?! How do you STUDY somebody who doesn´t even exist?!

Some fans *shakes head*
      Really?

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

back to whump:

I THINK, a certain ep will soon be on top list:

Spoiler:
      Remnants
      I'm very interested in that eppie. I have no idea how it's going to play out. I do hope it doesn't disappoint. Sometimes I try and look on the dark side of spoilers so I won't get disappointed, especially if there's Shep whump involved. Hey, it worked for me in S and R! I wasn't expecting anything and look what happened. So, Remnants? I'm expecting nothing, so I should get everything!

Very nice! Thanks for those!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        OT
        Spoiler:
        I know! I was horrified too! Same old, same old when certain characters are involved. In other threads other characters can be discussed civilly with those who like or dislike said character being generally polite and agreeing to disagree. But a certain character who got axed? Heck no. Mention the name and there always follows trouble, so much so new threads about the character were banned at one time! That says it all, doesn't it?

Uh oh! You have to choose ONE!
        *grumbles at meany ol' Linz.....grumble.. grouse, making me choose one, grumble*..........Oh 'eck!!!!...its SO hard, ok...*thinks hard*, right then......*changes mind again*....its definately going to have to be the one where JF outdoes himself again and my toes curl up.....The Seed..
        Spoiler:
        there, I've actually chosen one....I remember watching it for the first time and realising that my hands were clenched as well as my toes curled up and my tum was flippin like a good 'un.

Originally posted by knightie View Post
        Thanks and no I didn't. I will PM the address again.
        Ta lovely, I have the memory of a goldfish at times!..
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Morning all! Certainly a lot of posts to scroll through!

Ali I agree with what you said - everyone is entitled to their own opinions - I just get upset when someone won't respect mine and insists on shoving theirs on me.

knightie Thanks for posting those pics! Very sweet.

I also agree that JF's acting has improved the last few seasons - I think he's gotten a little more to process about his character and I think he's gotten comfortable with his role (and the fun of scifi).

University starts next week and this morning will be a fun morning of safety review classes. Must take notes for future whump (that and finally make myself a sig).
          sigpic

Comment

Morning whumpers. My curiosity has now been peeked and I'm going to have to go over to the GITM and check it out. I look forward to reading everyone's comments. It's really too bad that some people take things so seriously that they can't open their eyes to other possibilities or opinions.

*Luffs the whumpers for being such a great group of people.*

Let's see my favorite whump moment. Hmmm......well thinking about it I have four. I know that's kind of cheating, but it's really hard to decide.

1 - Common Ground - the first feeding

S&R and The Seed:
            Spoiler:
            2 - S&R - pulling out the rebar
            3 - The Seed - Convulsions
            4 - The Seed - The impalement

Well I'm at work so I better get going. I'll stop by later. TTFN!!!
            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
            &
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Really?
              Yep! Insane, isn´t it?

I'm very interested in that eppie. I have no idea how it's going to play out. I do hope it doesn't disappoint. Sometimes I try and look on the dark side of spoilers so I won't get disappointed, especially if there's Shep whump involved. Hey, it worked for me in S and R! I wasn't expecting anything and look what happened. So, Remnants? I'm expecting nothing, so I should get everything!
              Good policy! I´m starting to enjoy this myself quite a bit. Didn´t know what to expect in S&R either and was NOT disappointed. Sooo much more fun if ya don´t know what´s coming!

Very nice! Thanks for those!
              YW!

Originally posted by CazzBlade
              Has anybody mentioned the feeding yet???
              what feeding?!

this one?!

Spoiler:

or this one?!

Spoiler:

noooo, I think you mean this one, right?!

Spoiler:

Just because....

Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 20 August 2008, 06:18 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

My favourite whump so far is Search and Rescue and the entire episode is my favourite moment.... I can't really chose because it was so chock full of physical and emotional whump, and for me I think this episode was one of JF finest acting feats.

The Seed is a close second and that would be the..
                Spoiler:
                convulsing scene. I enjoyed the impaling scene as well but it was a bit too short and I would have liked to have seen more of Shep in pain and bloodied and lying down in the infirmary.. not looking quite so chipper after such a serious injury.

Hmmm.. next is 38 minutes.

Then the feeding scene, and the emotional whump in Broken Ties was awesome as well.

I agree that JF's acting has improved over the years. He has always been great but I think he has had some deeper and darker stuff to deal with and definitely more wonderful heartwrenching emotional moments...

Season 5 has been fantastic for Joe/Shep so far, and I hope it contines...

Infection is certaintly peeking my interest..
                sigpic

Comment

Fave Shep whump moment - toughy!

Let's think...

38 minutes, when Ford pours the water onto the bug and Shep screams (and they cut to Atlantis and you can hear it over the intercom) and then "Please don't do that again" - major tummy flips at that point.

What else could be a contender...

Common Ground, the look of fear on his face before he gets fed on the first time for sure.

Travellers
                  Spoiler:
                  Drippy blood!!!!!!

S&R
                  Spoiler:
                  well, a fair bit of it actually! But to narrow it down, when he's in the rubble and he thinks they've had it and him and Ronan have their Butch and Sundance moment.

The Seed
                  Spoiler:
                  Again, so many moments, but specifically when he's been skewered and he says they should come get them - the tears in his eyes *diez*

But out of those, i think i'd have to plump for...... 38 Minutes or The Seed, 38 Minutes or The Seed........ ARGH it's too hard!!

Ok, 38 Minutes, purely for the magnificent scream.
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Season 5 has been fantastic for Joe/Shep so far, and I hope it contines...

Infection is certaintly peeking my interest..
                    I know nothing of the episode except what Kavan said in his interview - but a Shep and Lorne episode? Squee! The two could be folding laundry and I'd still watch!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                      I know nothing of the episode except what Kavan said in his interview - but a Shep and Lorne episode? Squee! The two could be folding laundry and I'd still watch!
                      *snort..giggle*...So true....I am SOOOO easily pleased!
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Mmmmmm. Double the hawtness.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          Mmmmmm. Double the hawtness.
                          Now I'm picturing the two of them on stage together at P4. So much for getting work done this morning...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            In DG, for example
                            Spoiler:
                            Joe showed Shep as totally bereft when he thought Rodney had died. (Yes we found out that was in his head, I know). Moreso than when Weir died in many ways. He wasn't just shocked and tearful looking, he didn't actually know what to do with himself, and was wandering around aimlessly. Sob.
                            Gawd, I *loved* that moment. Possibly the best "whump" of the entire episode. Just incredible acting from Joe and he totally sold that emotion to me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Now I'm picturing the two of them on stage together at P4. So much for getting work done this morning...
                              Oh dear lord. Wouldn't that be the awesomest thing ever? Half the room would just be swooning helplessly!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade
                                Noah Wyle *sigh* My Dad still hasn't got over Dr Green dying Whenever someone dies in a programme he always brings up Dr Green! Did it when Carson died
                                I'm not over Dr Green dying! lol Everytime i hear that version of Over The Rainbow... *sobs*

I have to say i gave up before when NW left the first time, mostly cos it always clashed with something else, or i was out etc etc, partly cos he was my fave, and i never realyl went back to it after that.

I've not minded too much the people leaving SGA so far. Ford - meh, Carson - i was upset but i got used to it, Weir - meh, Carter - i'll miss, but my biggest concern was about Woolsey replacing her, but he's been brilliant, so i'm used to her being gone already!

I think i'd only be really gutted if Shep or McKay went tbh.
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X