No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't write anymore, I've lost my writing mojo and I'm being to wonder if I'll ever get it back.

Comment

It's been very quiet in here since yesterday afternoon...
      sigpic

Comment

I know how you feel! I've had that spell for over the last few years, and this summer it has kinda come back with the RPG's, but not full swing unfortunately I hardly ever write anything just by myself. Stupid school. That really took my writing mood away from me.
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          It's been very quiet in here since yesterday afternoon...
          I have to be honest I've not been feeling particularly chatty or squeeful as I'm still a little under the weather - and I have to go out in a moment or two so I'm going to be awol for the rest of the afternoon.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          I know how you feel! I've had that spell for over the last few years, and this summer it has kinda come back with the RPG's, but not full swing unfortunately I hardly ever write anything just by myself. Stupid school. That really took my writing mood away from me.
          I am utterly miserable about it, especially as I have a WIP that has left people hanging for an obscene amount of time and the guilt trip from that is over shadowing everything else. I remember a time when I couldn't wait to get home so I could write but now I'm stuck at home all day and can't manage to come up with a single paragraph.

Comment

I'm around - i was wondering where everyone was too! Everyone must be either enjoying the weather or stuck working.
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
              I am utterly miserable about it, especially as I have a WIP that has left people hanging for an obscene amount of time and the guilt trip from that is over shadowing everything else. I remember a time when I couldn't wait to get home so I could write but now I'm stuck at home all day and can't manage to come up with a single paragraph.
              I'm still struggling with writing myself, though not as extreme - I am getting some done but it's slow and tortuous. I'm still working on a tag to The Seed nearly 2 weeks after the ep aired!!

Oh and I have WIPs that far outstrip yours in being overdue for update hon!
              sigpic

Comment

I have to be honest I've not been feeling particularly chatty or squeeful as I'm still a little under the weather - and I have to go out in a moment or two so I'm going to be awol for the rest of the afternoon.

I don't have any fanfics up that people are reading, but I can imagine you feel quilty. Don't though. It only makes you feel even more miserable, and the feel for writing goes away even more. At least that's how it works with me. When I want to, nothing comes, and when I'm busy with other stuff, ideas come. Also same with my overall state of mind. When I feel good, writing is fun and it comes, but when I'm not feeling so well, nothing comes out of me.

I've watched The Dark Knight yesterday btw. Full of good whump and a fantastic movie I might add!
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                  Four Whispers promo pics, courtesy of Prion...who found the link...

VERY SPOILERY, and VERY SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=382
                  Hee! I see the word SQUEEEEEE and I HAVE to click!

Thanks Lorr!

Comment

*iz proud of self*

I didn't click it!

I'm still sick. Gah! I hate my nose.
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      I'm still struggling with writing myself, though not as extreme - I am getting some done but it's slow and tortuous. I'm still working on a tag to The Seed nearly 2 weeks after the ep aired!!

Oh and I have WIPs that far outstrip yours in being overdue for update hon!
                      Barely a week goes by without someone asking me when I'll be finishing UtS and I just cannot get past the point where I am now, I've just written myself into a corner - which just goes to show what a bad writer I am.

Anyway must go out now, talk to you all later.

Comment

Barely a week goes by without someone asking me when I'll be finishing UtS and I just cannot get past the point where I am now, I've just written myself into a corner - which just goes to show what a bad writer I am.

Anyway must go out now, talk to you all later.
                        No, you're not. You're just muse-challenged.

I have the same problems - working out how to progress a fic (what medical conditions, what treatment etc etc) is often one of the hardest parts of writing - and I find it can get harder when you haven't written the fic for a while and are trying to go back to it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Did someone mention a muse?

I found this link some time ago: http://www.archetypewriting.com/muse/muse.htm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Morning all. Wanted to say that I'm around. Just haven't had anything to say the past few days.

How's everyone?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Morning, all.

Regarding writing, I have no problem writing fics, I just have a problem finishing fics, particularly the last chapter or two.
                              sigpic

Comment

*g* I was actually cooking and feeling rather good about it, when I broke another glass. If I keep this up I'll soon need some new ones... I'm crap!
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X