John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Too bad it doesn't happen until January...
    Yeah, thanks for the timely reminder
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      Yeah, thanks for the timely reminder
      No problem!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        and YES!!! we soooooooo need evil shep at some point!!!!!

as for
        Spoiler:
        conversion, it sounds like we might really get shep who's doing bad stuff so everyone else thinks he's gona evil, but he really hasn't (or can't help himself)... or at least something similar, which would CERTAINLY get us looaaaaads of great emotional whump!!! especially if they're trying to help him!!!!!! *soooooo hopes* oh great, now i'm just gonna get ALL my hopes up ...oh well, i can deal
        Oooh oooh, evil Shep!! I sure hope you're right. Too bad
        Spoiler:
        he's all creepified and in fugly clothes
        instead of leather pants

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
          Oooh oooh, evil Shep!! I sure hope you're right. Too bad
          Spoiler:
          he's all creepified and in fugly clothes
          instead of leather pants
          I think the leather pants are a scary thought personally speaking...not that I don't find them attractive...just not sure they'd work so well on Joe...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I think the leather pants are a scary thought personally speaking...not that I don't find them attractive...just not sure they'd work so well on Joe...
            I'm not so sure... I think he'll just have to put some on for us, so we can know for sure.

Comment

I'm not so sure... I think he'll just have to put some on for us, so we can know for sure.

I have to agree with Beanie.. I much prefer the BDU pants, or even jeans...but Mer's right - we ought to get a visual before we make up our minds
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

I have to agree with Beanie.. I much prefer the BDU pants, or even jeans...but Mer's right - we ought to get a visual before we make up our minds
                I'm quite fond of the BDU pants too (or jeans..yup, they're good too!)... I'm just talking evil Shep

Comment

I'm quite fond of the BDU pants too (or jeans..yup, they're good too!)... I'm just talking evil Shep
                  How'sa bout we just skip evil Shep and do Naughty Shep instead? then we won't have to worry about what trousers he's wearing - he won't need any at all

Comment

How'sa bout we just skip evil Shep and do Naughty Shep instead? then we won't have to worry about what trousers he's wearing - he won't need any at all
                    LOL!! Yea, I'm all for Naughty Shep

Comment

I prefer the BDUs myself...but I'm a sucker for combats...

Now there's a good idea...

PS. What you said in your PM doesn't work VK...have sent you mine...

Comment

Now there's a good idea...

PS. What you said in your PM doesn't work VK...have sent you mine...
                        Hee! I'm just full of good idea's, me

Here's another one....instead of just no trousers, we could substitute with..maybe a frozen dairy product?, or perhaps cocoa/dairy produce?

Comment

Hee! I'm just full of good idea's, me

Here's another one....instead of just no trousers, we could substitute with..maybe a frozen dairy product?, or perhaps cocoa/dairy produce?
                          Hmmmmmmmmmmm, choccie sauce...

Comment

I'm a sucker for BDUs myself... and thigh holsters... yum.

Didn't he wear jeans in the beginning of Hide and Seek? Maybe? Or am I just fantasizing, I mean imagining things?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
                              I'm a sucker for BDUs myself... and thigh holsters... yum.

Didn't he wear jeans in the beginning of Hide and Seek? Maybe? Or am I just fantasizing, I mean imagining things?
                              Love the thigh holsters too.. and the belt. And how he wears the belt all slanty and falling off

I don't have a pic on me, but he does indeed wear jeans in HaS!

Comment

Love the thigh holsters too.. and the belt. And how he wears the belt all slanty and falling off

I don't have a pic on me, but he does indeed wear jeans in HaS!
                                Here...

Comment

Working...
                                X