Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Absolutely amazing!

I think we need to get a list of people who want to contribute and then I'll put an order together. I'll sort something in the morning cos I've heard some bad news about a friend so I can't stop crying

Awww... sorry!
    Sending you a hug, Cazz...

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      Oh! ((hugs))
      Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Sorry to hear that hon - are you ok?
      Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      Awww... sorry!
      Sending you a hug, Cazz...
      Thanx guys

I'm ok Ali, I was in a fantastic mood cos Jagielka had just come on to get his first cap for England (he came through the ranks at Sheff Utd and got voted player of the year 3 seasons in a row, before moving to Everton). Then I went on LJ and saw the pics through Pilgrim's lovely site and then read the news, cos its one of the girls in the JT thread. When I start crying, I just can't stop

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

(((HUGS))) Cazz

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          The Seed
          Spoiler:
          It looks like a hypospray, maybe it's the cure for what's happened on Atlantis. My spideysense is saying that Atlantis is turning into a wraith ship or something... You know the wraith ships are made of organic material comprised of Wraith material? I think Atlantis is being transformed into something like that, or there's something that's got lose and the creature or whatever re-writes people's DNA or puts them on 'ice' to have later on.

Note to the whumpers: Peggy may have finally lost the plot.

You know Peggy, you may be on to something...
          Spoiler:
          If you're not spoiler-free, check out pilgrim soul's site for a link to an interview that Paul did back in April, he makes mention of Atlantis being in "peril".
          BTW, your site is so helpful pilgrim soul.

Glad you're feeling better Cazz. *hugz*
          sigpic

Comment

Thanx guys

I'm ok Ali, I was in a fantastic mood cos Jagielka had just come on to get his first cap for England (he came through the ranks at Sheff Utd and got voted player of the year 3 seasons in a row, before moving to Everton). Then I went on LJ and saw the pics through Pilgrim's lovely site and then read the news, cos its one of the girls in the JT thread. When I start crying, I just can't stop

*hugs* Wish I could help...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              (((HUGS))) Cazz
              Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              Glad you're feeling better Cazz. *hugz*
              *hugs* Wish I could help...
              Thanx again! I have stopped crying now and I have just read a little fic by gator101 that has lightened my mood.

That's part of the problem Ali, with only knowing her online, there isn't much I can do to help her (as with your own situation).

I will send all the hugs you have sent me onto her

Comment

Anyone seen Pocus lately, she'll enjoy this eppy.
                Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                P O C U S !!!!!!!!!
                Where are you?????
                Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                Excited? Moi? What gave you that impression? hehehehehe

oh, and question...

spoiler for 5x02 picture and size...
                Spoiler:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...2-MGM-0006.jpg
                What is in his hand besides a gun?

And my GAWD doesn't he look good?? (THUNK to the nth degree...!)
                SGAFan you almost made me pass out with the size of this pic!!!!

Lose the internet for one day because of a storm AND try to clean out the pool and this is what happens ----new pics!!!

spoiler for pic
                Spoiler:
                With green infirmary sheets!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Cazz
                - Hope everything works out ok with your friend!

grumble snarl, now I have to head to bed. I hope I can play more this week than last. It was one busy, stressful week.
                sigpic

Comment

40 days! Less for those on the East Coast!!!

Comment

Wow! I log out for the night to come back to several pages of whumpers being in delightful squee mood!! Woot!!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks to Andreas, from The Seed

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0005.jpg

Rest of piccies here. There's one more lovely one of Sheppy!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55374

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
                    OMG!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Actually, the pic does show
                    Spoiler:
                    the end of the bed if you widen the page, but his legs are covered, so ... yeah no idea if they actually hang in the air But still, that was a NICE sight in the morning!!!!

Let it all out hon, it's dangerous keeping a squee in check for too long.

Oh that's just cheered me up no end, I can go on my hols and just dream of whump all week hehe.

*doing my happy dance*

Ah they are good to the whumpers. I think this might mean that..

S&R
                    Spoiler:

There's no infirmary scene in this, but you know what, I'm content now... I'm shallow like that. If there is though I think we might all need to get in some extra bubble wrap. At this rate we're going to be on the floor. Hehehe

*joins you in your happy dance* I think it´s possible that

S&R / The Seed
                    Spoiler:
                    the end of S&R will have some Sheppy collapse, so "The Seed" may continue on with the end of S&R with the infirmary scene cause Shep is REALLY battered and needs a two ep infirmary stint!!! OR! there is major whump in both eps, actually in three now!!! Wooot! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! He does look a bit like trying them to release him... I´m having a flashback to "Reliquary" here, LOL, soooo nice to see that actually in a real pic.....

And about The Seed pic
                    Spoiler:
                    with the gun and something else, I think that might be the trigger to a bomb like it was suggested or some shiny new stuff they discovered... perhaps a memory stick of some sort.... aw, I give up, no idea what it is ......

But season 5 has just won a couple more "can´t wait for it" from me, and I was excited before!!! LOL

Absolutely amazing!

I think we need to get a list of people who want to contribute and then I'll put an order together. I'll sort something in the morning cos I've heard some bad news about a friend so I can't stop crying

((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                    Glad you feel a little better.

And thanks for starting the Round Robin!

Anyway, off to work now but that new image will certainly help me through the day

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Morning whumpers! How are we all today? Still giddy?
                      sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone? What happened to all the squeeee? It's like a ghost town in here!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          Cazz [/B]- Hope everything works out ok with your friend!
                          Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          ((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          Glad you feel a little better.

And thanks for starting the Round Robin!
                          Thanx and NP!

So for the RR, we need a list of writers who want to participate So far,confirmed, we have:

Linzi
                          Ruffles
                          Peggy
                          Cazz

Let me know and I'll add to the list!

Where is everyone? What happened to all the squeeee? It's like a ghost town in here!!
                          Its like this on the other threads too!

Oh yeah and
                          SSSSQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEE!

That felt good!

Comment

OMG and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to that picture.

Thanks for linking it Linzi!
                            sigpic

Comment

Its like this on the other threads too!
                              I know!! All my subscribed threads are deathly quiet today!

And I'm bored at work dammit, I need some distraction!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm in work, acting covertly as we speak, and thus unable to squee. Booooooo.

But I'm still squeeing inside, and have a lovely grin on my face And anytime now, my lot will be ringing for the men in the white coats.

Comment

Working...
                                X