• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks to Andreas, from The Seed

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0005.jpg
    (spoiler only for the above pic)
    Spoiler:
    YAY! *dances about in joy* I've had a really frustrating day (all day free to write, but just... somehow... not... managing to get... anything... done) so this was just what I needed. But if only the picture went a tiny bit lower, so we could see the answer to the burning question: does Shep finally get an infirmary bed big enough for him? I'm fairly sure his poor little feet are dangling over the edge this time, too.

Plus it's June now, so season five is officially "next month." "Next month" is no time at all. I mean, just yesterday "next month" meant "tomorrow."
    Last edited by rhymer; 01 June 2008, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Aha I see something that has put a smile on the whumpers faces.. cool...

Linzi you okay there??..need a glass of water to cool down or something??
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        I thought that pic would put a smile on the whumpers faces... it's always in the unexpected places that we find the best little surprises...

You know its funny but this isn't actually a surprise to me, I had my suspicions. Glad to see everyone so suddenly squeeful - though we'll have to be careful not to give too much away to the unspoiled among us in our excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          OMG!!!

There are just no other words I can use right now other than

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG!!!

Whumper Down!!!!!!
          I knew you'd be excited! Isn't this wonderful??? HEHE!!!!
          Originally posted by rhymer View Post
          YAY! *dances about in joy* I've had a really frustrating day (all day free to write, but just... somehow... not... managing to get... anything... done) so this was just what I needed. (spoiler only for the above pic)
          Spoiler:
          But if only the picture went a tiny bit lower, so we could see the answer to the burning question: does Shep finally get an infirmary bed big enough for him? I'm fairly sure his poor little feet are dangling over the edge this time, too.

Plus it's June now, so season five is officially "next month." "Next month" is no time at all. I mean, just yesterday "next month" meant "tomorrow."
          OMG! IT IS! It's June! SGA season Five premieres next month! SQUEEEEE!!!!
          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Aha I see something that has put a smile on the whumpers faces.. cool...

Linzi you okay there??..need a glass of water to cool down or something??
          I need a large glass of wine! But I haven't got any in the house!
          Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
          You know its funny but this isn't actually a surprise to me, I had my suspicions. Glad to see everyone so suddenly squeeful - though we'll have to be careful not to give too much away to the unspoiled among us in our excitement.

I had my suspicions too. I don't know why I say that. I just hoped....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
            I have been relatively spoiler free (except for peeking at the odd pic) so I know nothing about the Seed and will do my best not be tempted to do anymore peeking.

It might be a good idea to keep the squee behind spoiler tags as well..
            sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Rest of piccies here. There's one more lovely one of Sheppy!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55374

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
              Ack! I admit it - I clicked on the first link. I did and I clicked and I'm glad, glad I tell ya!!!

But still spoiler-free. Mostly.

I have been relatively spoiler free (except for peeking at the odd pic) so I know nothing about the Seed and will do my best not be tempted to do anymore peeking.

I'm about 99% spoiler-free too and know pretty much nothing about any of the eps (and nothing at all about The Seed - other than now that pic). I've been strong against the temptation but I've struggled a little recently.

I see no need to keep the squeee under spoiler tags though - it ruins nothing for me to know that the whumpers are happy and excited and squeeeing over certain eps. It just adds to the delicious anticipation!
              sigpic

Comment

It's ok. Sky said when she was here before, that even saying there's whump in an eppie isn't spoilery or showing whump piccies from eppies. It's just plot points which must be spoilered. And nobody has mentioned anything about what the piccies reveal, and they don't reveal anything plot wise really anyway. In fact, I don't even know what The Seed is about! So squeeing isn't breaking any spoiler rules
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Ack! I admit it - I clicked on the first link. I did and I clicked and I'm glad, glad I tell ya!!!

But still spoiler-free. Mostly.

I'm about 99% spoiler-free too and know pretty much nothing about any of the eps (and nothing at all about The Seed - other than now that pic). I've been strong against the temptation but I've struggled a little recently.

I see no need to keep the squeee under spoiler tags though - it ruins nothing for me to know that the whumpers are happy and excited and squeeeing over certain eps. It just adds to the delicious anticipation!
                  I'm so glad you clicked, and it doesn't tell us anything anyway. I have no idea what's going on! Nothing new there!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG!! it's about time!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

I'm so glad you clicked, and it doesn't tell us anything anyway. I have no idea what's going on! Nothing new there!
                      Precisely, it tells us nothing of the plot, other than that the whumpers are going to have something to be happy about! Wooohoooooo!

I'm so glad I clicked too. That pic has really livened and cheered me up after a rather difficult afternoon.

P.S. I must admit.... I clicked the link more than once cos I had to go back and take another, longer, look!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                        (spoiler only for the above pic)
                        Spoiler:
                        YAY! *dances about in joy* I've had a really frustrating day (all day free to write, but just... somehow... not... managing to get... anything... done) so this was just what I needed. But if only the picture went a tiny bit lower, so we could see the answer to the burning question: does Shep finally get an infirmary bed big enough for him? I'm fairly sure his poor little feet are dangling over the edge this time, too.

Yay Next month!!! wow I didn't realise it was June already *does happy dance SGA is next month Yay!!!!!! must go turn over my SGA calendar wonder what pic it is *crosses fingers and hopes for a Sheppy pic preferably whumped or buggyShepp*

I knew you'd be excited! Isn't this wonderful??? HEHE!!!!
                        Excited.....I am bouncing off walls I will calm down in a minute or two..... or twenty It is fantastic!! I can't wait for next month

Comment

To be honest even those of use who are dedicated spoiler whores know next to nothing about The Seed, there's been odd little bits of info here and there but nothing in the way of detailed plot spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Precisely, it tells us nothing of the plot, other than that the whumpers are going to have something to be happy about! Wooohoooooo!

I'm so glad I clicked too. That pic has really livened and cheered me up after a rather difficult afternoon.

P.S. I must admit.... I clicked the link more than once cos I had to go back and take another, longer, look!
                            Yeah, so, um.... I might have too! And it's my new desktop background, though I had to rearrange my icons so they didn't cover up Sheppy's face!
                            Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            Yay Next month!!! wow I didn't realise it was June already *does happy dance SGA is next month Yay!!!!!! must go turn over my SGA calendar wonder what pic it is *crosses fingers and hopes for a Sheppy pic preferably whumped or buggyShepp*

Excited.....I am bouncing off walls I will calm down in a minute or two..... or twenty It is fantastic!! I can't wait for next month
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so hyper! HEHE!
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG

S Q U E E E E E E E E

The Seed
                              Spoiler:

CHEST PEEKAGE, SCRUBS, WHUMP AND GREEN SHEETS FOR POCUS

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Rest of piccies here. There's one more lovely one of Sheppy!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55374

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
                                Thank you Linzi!!! This has made my weekend!!!!!! Sigh
                                My fanfic-
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Working...
                                X