Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chensuu View Post
    I'm a writer!!!!!

As for what McKay said about the mainlaind...
    Spoiler:
    ..wasn't it a venomous snake-like creature?
    Oh Cool!!! Come join the Whump Round Robin. It's fun.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55438
    All you have to do is write a paragraph or so.

Yep, that sounds about right.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
    ^It's currently around 13:15 in Vancouver I think. They're about 8 hours behind BST or there abouts - so I think you guys could be waiting a while yet depending on what their schedule is. They could be having lunch right about now.
    Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
    Remnants, here's everything we know so far:
    Spoiler:

Currently scheduled to be episode 15.

Will feature "3 A stories": One of which will centre around Sheppard on the mainland.

All we really have is a selection of quotes from JM:

And finally he had this to say today:
    Thanks hun. That helps alot. I was wondering how many hrs they were behind me.

And thanks for organizing JM's comments. That helps.
    Spoiler:
    I forgot he said that there'll be 3 "A" stories. I hope Shep gets enough time in there.

Comment

Drat! I was so excited to get home, thinking Peggy and Linzi might have been able to post a report by now.

They are:
      - passed out in The Bridge parking lot,
      - still in the cafe across the street writing note,
      - still in the cafe across the street all dazed and grinning like sugar hyped kids,
      - still passed out in the parking lot of the cafe across the street,
      - watching for JF to leave work for the day, or
      - passed out in the hotel from all the squee.

I hope y'all had a fabulous time!!!

SAF -
      Spoiler:
      a frog!

I'm not believing anything JM says until I see the ep on TV. Until it's in the can and aired, it can be changed.

Comment

JM posted pictures of Peggy and Linzi over at his blog.

Comment

They got to eat lunch with Joe and David!!! How fabulous is that?

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
            JM posted pictures of Peggy and Linzi over at his blog.
            They look like they are having so much fun!! Yeah for them!
            sigpic

Comment

OMG how cool is that. I can't believe they are actually there and I can't wait to hear about there conversation with all of them. The suspense is killing me. This is worse than waiting for the season premiere.

They do look like they are enjoying themselves. Good for them!!!
              sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
              &
              AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

The interview with Jason is really good. it has some spoilers on "Broken Ties" but here are some highlights about him and Joe that really make me smile as well his thoughts on Sheppard that do not have spoilers in them.

GW: It's really cool. It's once a year, we come up here. And have a blast. How about you? Tell us a little bit about what you did on hiatus.

JM:: Surfed. Surfed with Joe [Flanigan]. We went to Hawaii, a little boys trip to Hawaii. We went to Maui for a week to go surfing. What else did I do? Raised my family. Worked. Weed-eating.

GW: Are you guys still having fun on set?

JM: Always. And off! Off, yeah. I live with Flanigan.

GW: You do?

JM: Yeah, we're pretty tight. We don't get on each other's nerves too much.

Here are few questions about Season 4 regarding Keller and about a casting thing we all know about for season 5 but just in case:

Spoiler:

GW: What about Robert Picardo and what he adds to the show? And his interactions with Ronon and his character?

JM: It's good. It's basically like the last three characters that came in. It's Weir. It's Carter. He doesn't like authority. He doesn't like anyone except for Sheppard and Teyla, you know?

GW: Do you think Keller is Ronon's type?

JM: No, but I'm going to play it that way. I think if there was a mix of her and Rachel -- Teyla -- there would be something there. But personally as an actor, I think it's just a way to add a little conflict.

GW: There was a line in "Quarantine" about how she reminded him of ...

JM: My wife. Yeah, I don't know. I think it needs to be more of Ronon and Sheppard fighting over a woman. That would be more fun. Because me and McKay aren't friends in the first place. It's a mutual respect, but we love-hate each other. I don't want to say I love ... but I care for Sheppard. He's my best friend. So that would make it a little more interesting

Once again the actots know more about the c haracter than the writers <G>

Just found this pretty neat.
                My fanfic-
                http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Figure everybody's seen the photos at JM's blog

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...f-a-trapezoid/

but, run your cursor over the photos. Bwaahahaha at the descriptions.

Comment

JM is very funny. He has the kind of wit I like!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Figure everybody's seen the photos at JM's blog

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...f-a-trapezoid/

but, run your cursor over the photos. Bwaahahaha at the descriptions.
                      Unfortunately, for one reason or another, that doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                        The interview with Jason is really good. it has some spoilers on "Broken Ties" but here are some highlights about him and Joe that really make me smile as well his thoughts on Sheppard that do not have spoilers in them.

GW: It's really cool. It's once a year, we come up here. And have a blast. How about you? Tell us a little bit about what you did on hiatus.

JM:: Surfed. Surfed with Joe [Flanigan]. We went to Hawaii, a little boys trip to Hawaii. We went to Maui for a week to go surfing. What else did I do? Raised my family. Worked. Weed-eating.

Here are few questions about Season 4 regarding Keller and about a casting thing we all know about for season 5 but just in case:

Spoiler:

GW: What about Robert Picardo and what he adds to the show? And his interactions with Ronon and his character?

JM: It's good. It's basically like the last three characters that came in. It's Weir. It's Carter. He doesn't like authority. He doesn't like anyone except for Sheppard and Teyla, you know?

JM: No, but I'm going to play it that way. I think if there was a mix of her and Rachel -- Teyla -- there would be something there. But personally as an actor, I think it's just a way to add a little conflict.

JM: My wife. Yeah, I don't know. I think it needs to be more of Ronon and Sheppard fighting over a woman. That would be more fun. Because me and McKay aren't friends in the first place. It's a mutual respect, but we love-hate each other. I don't want to say I love ... but I care for Sheppard. He's my best friend. So that would make it a little more interesting

Thanks for posting this...and I agree with you. Jason seems to have a wonderful take on the Ronon/Sheppard relationship and one that I happen to agree with! And as for the Keller comments...I agree with them too!

And on another note, the idea of Jason and Joe running off to Maui to surf is just too adorable to comment on!!!!! Oh, to be on the beach that day!

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post

Spoiler:

I did like what Jason had to say about Search and Rescue in his GW interview. He was asked if he liked the scripts this year and he said...

Spoiler:
                          JM: I am. I absolutely am. The first one was great. Me and Joe had a pretty crazy time in it. You couldn't describe it as like a 9/11 thing: we're just trapped. Crumbled buildings. Head to toe with ash, mud, blood. It was just pretty intense. And with our own personal experiences going on in there, and trapped in there, I guess it came out really, really nice.
                          sigpic

Comment

HELLO WHUMPERS!!!!!!!

Peggy can't post. She's so happy, she's crying her eyes out! She's so overwhelmed by the whole experience she's blubbing like a baby!

Guess how long we were on set today? 7 whole hours, of pure entertainment. We saw so much, a lot of which we can't show you or tell you about. But suffice it to say, season 5 looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

Suffice it to say, we were treated like absolute royalty. I don't want to get modded for going too OT, so we'll just do this once here, and hope the mods understand that we want you guys to share in what we experienced. Besides, Sky hasn't noodled me for ages! We will post as much info as we're allowed to on a thread in the fandom section.

We must thank: The absolutely gorgeous, charming and witty Joe Flanigan for the kisses and hugs, and we kissed back - yep, he gave them freely, willingly and spontaneously - be still our hearts. The wonderful David Hewlett who kindly agreed to do something special for Mx Rocks! (She's going to kill me, but it does involve whump!), and who joined us for lunch. God, Joe eats a lot!!!!

Brigitte the publicity co-ordinator who was just unbelievable. Will Waring, the adorable Andy Mikita. Crew members Vinnie, Amanda and Sean, who were our guides and confidantes for the day. The very handsome Jason Momoa, who we saw skateboarding on several occasions, the most wonderful Robert Picardo, who chatted to us for ages and was a total sweetie.Val the wardrobe mistress. Who understood our need to thunk over Sheppy's costumes. Paul McGillion who gave Cheeky a run for her money and told me I was a cheeky bugger! And, last but not least, the most charming, informative and huggable Joe Mallozzi. What a nice guy. Can't tell you what he told us about Remnants because we'd have to kill you, sorry. Oh yeah, saw some of the Search and Rescue set. Hmmm, more to come on that later ladies.

We got lots of gifts as well as a gift from Andy Mikita which we can't show you! But it's awesome, and we'll treasure that, as well as the sides they gave us for Outsiders!

Let us say this. Joe Flanigan is a wonderful actor. We saw that first hand today. The angsty and concerned expresssions were just brilliant. What a star, and what a gentleman he is. Oh yeah, did I mention he kissed us both? Heheheeeee!!!!!

Strangely, Joe F remembered me from the Expo. And Paul and David remembered us both from P2 and 3! The best thing for me? David and I were talking kids and he asked about mine. When I said I had a 20 year old daughter, he said 'Now way. What? Were you about 2 when you had her!?' I love that man!

Anyway, Peggy says 'BLUB and Sniff and squee!' Yeah, she did that several times on set today!!! Much to the amusement of Brigitte.

I'd better go, cos I don't want to get the thread or me modded.

Hugs and kisses. Stargate Atlantis is the most wonderful show in the universe and everyone at Bridge so charming and genuinely pleased to see us that we were thrilled. These people care so much about SGA, and it shows in everything they do. What a bunch of talented and fantastic people. We'll treasure this day forever. Sniff......

Yeah, Peg's still crying.....

PS We saw both Outsiders and The Lost Tribe being filmed today! SQUEEEEE!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Linzi! I've been waiting on pins and needles all day to hear how it went. Sounds like you had a fabulous time, both of you! I'm green girl, green lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

**hugs for Linzi and Peg**
                                **hands Peg tissues**

I am so excited for you guys. It all sounds so wonderful. Please post a link to all the stuff you put in the fandom section. I don't want to miss a bit of what you have to say.

**faints at the thought of kisses from JF**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X