Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    I am so so very very devastated....poor poor Sheppy........... *sniff*

*looks around* damn why can't I pull that off? The whumper in me just shows through no matter what

You tried, hon. But we know you too well!

Oooh Rodney thinks Shep might be dead, but he's not saying it out loud!

All bets are off! I love that line! Sheppy is so awesome in this eppie, even if he's stopped using his Creme de la Mer moisturiser!
    sigpic

Comment

I just have one thing to say to you all
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*giggles*

Ok where were we, Shep is at death's door... but bless his little heart he knows how deprived the whumpers have been and is now heroically staggering just for us.

Well i've learned something during all of this, Kolya is definately a whumper!! Oh yes, i'll send him over his whumper's membership shortly.

oh they're in the forest and the owls are hooting, I think Shep should serenade them, I hear he's good at that. Ooooooh it looks like sheppy is building up an alliance with the Wraith!!!

Don't do it sheppy!!! Don't trust him, he'll only hurt you more!!! On second thoughts go for it.

Comment

I want to PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

**stomps feet that I have to pay attention and do some teaching**

Another half an hour then I can have a play for a bit before the next group arrives!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            The thought of Sheppy being in pain but being all heroic never crossed my mind...........

............Here I was thinking how I would love to be that wraith...touching that chest....running my fingers through the hairs...and sucking Sheppy dry....
            THUD!!!!!

I'm feeling very faint today, and the mention of chest hair just sent me over the precipice again!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              The thought of Sheppy being in pain but being all heroic never crossed my mind...........

............Here I was thinking how I would love to be that wraith...touching that chest....running my fingers through the hairs...and sucking Sheppy dry....
              That thought never crossed my mind, nope, not once, never, not in the slightest......ok maybe just a lotlittle *looks for halo* ok who stole my halo???

Comment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

That thought never crossed my mind, nope, not once, never, not in the slightest......ok maybe just a lotlittle *looks for halo* ok who stole my halo???
                  Who would steal a halo?

*adjusts the newly found one*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Another half an hour then I can have a play for a bit before the next group arrives!!!
                    Well, you could always teach the kids about big nasty life-sucking aliens and how being greedy and a meglomaniac like Koyla is morally wrong and bound to end in failure!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Hurry up hon!!! Then again...you can teach them the wonders and thrills of whump!!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      THUD!!!!!

I'm feeling very faint today, and the mention of chest hair just sent me over the precipice again!
                      hon, you really need to learn to stay in perpetual free-fall.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        Who would steal a halo?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sheppy looks like an old prune!

Todd sucked him dry! Sniff...
                        sigpic

Comment

OH GG!!! You know how excited I get, and i'm already teatering on that precipice.... chest peakage... I think the only person likely to be running their fingers over his chest is that big bad wraith!!!

We so have to get CH down for P4

ooooooh no Pocus, you could always have the kids watch it. hehehe

ooooooh no Sheppy is so poorly lying against the tree, and the Wraith is right up close and personal!!! What's he going to do???

He's took sheppy onto the brink of death!!! OMG Sheppy looks dead!!!

Where's my tissues?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            Who would steal a halo?

*looks at Ruffles new halo*

Nice Halo Ruffles hun, suits you, I had one just like that but someone half inched it and I just have no idea who could have done it *shrugs*

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Well, you could always teach the kids about big nasty life-sucking aliens and how being greedy and a meglomaniac like Koyla is morally wrong and bound to end in failure!
                            I want to go to that class!!!!!

Comment

Ooh Todd is trying to cop another feel, and Sheppy has just screamed out in agony!!!

I wonder if another whumper has gotten on the set?

Oooooooooooooh someone pass me a hanky, Todd is Shep's long lost brother. *sniff* Who knew, I mean i can see a slight family resemblance, but I never expected that!!!

ooooooooh and Sheppy is pissed with Kolya, I hope he gets revenge one day. Ooooh sheppy how i miss that t-shirt with the zip.... um I mean that bloody wound.

Comment

*looks at Ruffles new halo*

Nice Halo Ruffles hun, suits you, I had one just like that but someone half inched it and I just have no idea who could have done it *shrugs*

I want to go to that class!!!!!
                                I want to go to Pocus's class too! WAAAAH!
                                Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                                Ooh Todd is trying to cop another feel, and Sheppy has just screamed out in agony!!!

I wonder if another whumper has gotten on the set?

Oooooooooooooh someone pass me a hanky, Todd is Shep's long lost brother. *sniff* Who knew, I mean i can see a slight family resemblance, but I never expected that!!!

ooooooooh and Sheppy is pissed with Kolya, I hope he gets revenge one day. Ooooh sheppy how i miss that t-shirt with the zip.... um I mean that bloody wound.
                                Todd's trying to cop a feel?

Oooh, Shep's all young and handsome again! Be still my heart. Course the eppie ends just before Sheppy collapses on the 'Jumper due to the stress his body has suffered. Beckett had to strip him and then intubate him, you know!

Damn BW for editing that scene out!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X