X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knightie View Post
    Oh my God, they were wonderful. In part 4 Joe talks about Outcast

Spoiler:
    Where the writeres made Sheppard come from a weathy family and he didn't see it. He did say he fought to make sure his preception of Sheppard didn't get changed too much. I really like that about Joe he will fight for his character.
    ARGH - part 4 was where youtube packed up on me! Gonna give it another try today though - i won't be beaten!

But they are really good aren't they!
    And did he say that he was actually IN the water when that woman got attacked by the shark in Australia?! Yeah gods!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    OMFG!!! I've whumped myself. It hurts!!! I locked my finger in the window as I was closing it, a slow, painful crush. The kind of pain that keeps you from yelling and that spreads throghout the whole hand, even though it was just the tip of the finger that was crushed. It hasn't stopped hurting and it's swelling a lot. My finger is hard and I can't move it. Gosh, I hope it's not broken. I can't barely type.
    Owwwwwwww! *hugs* hope it's feeling better!

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
    For my 2400th post!!

Spoiler:

I'm addicted to this one clip...can't figure out why.
    Oooo, i wonder! I'm looking forward to that ep mostly for that scene!

And congrats on your milestone!

I wonder if Joe has to cut short his NZ vacation to get home to protect house. My friends lived in San Diego when they had the fires there and they watered down their house and had to abandoned it with 1/2 notice. Then the fire took out their fence but the house was saved. Can't imagine what the heck I would take with 1/2 to go.
    That is a truly scary thought!
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      OMG On the news just now,
      Spoiler:
      they showed a clip of the Malibu fire. A house just feet from a Tudor style home was burning! I hope that isn't Joe's house.
      My goodness, I do hope Joe's house is no where near the fire. Only one thing is
      Spoiler:
      If I understood things correctly, Joe and his family don't live in the Tudor style house anymore. That was located in the Hancock area of LA and not Malibu. They moved when Katherine went back to California last year, didn't they?

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      For those interested, the 8th and final chapter of Alone is posted. Enjoy!

Alone Finished! Chapter 8

and now I must sleep. Night Whumpers! ((HGUS))
      Look forward to reading that SGAFan.
      sigpic

Comment

Good Morning!!

Dayum it's cold here today!! Yesterday we were in the 70's, today we gonna struggle to get near 55 degrees! I hate these yo-yo temps!!

4 days till Travelers!! I'm getting excited to see this ep!!!

SGAFan - looking forward to finally reading your story Alone!! BTW, I hope you go to GateCon! It will be great to see you again!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

((HUGS WHUMPERS)) Thanks guys! The finger is better today. It hurts just a little, but I can use it to type already. I just have an ugly red spot on my nail now.

Read and reviewed Alone, SGAFan. GREAT!

Congrats Pisces on your milestone!!! *stares at T clip* Hmmmm, can't wait for that scene. *stares for a couple more minutes*
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys!

((HUGS WHUMPERS)) Thanks guys! The finger is better today. It hurts just a little, but I can use it to type already. I just have an ugly red spot on my nail now.

Read and reviewed Alone, SGAFan. GREAT!

Congrats Pisces on your milestone!!! *stares at T clip* Hmmmm, can't wait for that scene. *stares for a couple more minutes*

Glad to hear the finger is doing better.

Guh to the T clip. I think I'm gonna end up Squeeing pretty loud at that scene!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              Glad to hear the finger is doing better.

Guh to the T clip. I think I'm gonna end up Squeeing pretty loud at that scene!!
              Only dogs will hear the whumpers on Friday!
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

It will be nice to the dogs for a change. Gah, I'm really really beginning to hate irresponsible dog owners and their dogs.

Drat. Time to wake Geeklet for school. Talk to ya all later.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm starting to get really excited about Travelers now! Squeeeeee!

Also... I'm going to Blackpool on Sunday for a couple of days with my sister. She mentioned the idea yesterday that she wants to go see the illuminations (apparently they have a whole section on Dr Who! ) and they finish on 4 November... so I've booked Monday/Tuesday off work and booked us a hotel and we're going for a girly not-weekend in Blackpool!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                    ARGH - part 4 was where youtube packed up on me! Gonna give it another try today though - i won't be beaten!

But they are really good aren't they!
                    And did he say that he was actually IN the water when that woman got attacked by the shark in Australia?! Yeah gods!
                    Out of interest I wanted to know what Byron Bay was like and I found this article on the shark attack.
                    Spoiler:

Great White Shark
                    October 15th, 2007
                    Woman fights off great white at Byron Bay Attack feared: A white pointer shark A 52-year-old surf-skier is being treated in hospital after being attacked by a great white shark at Byron Bay, on the New South Wales North Coast. Police say the shark knocked the woman off her surf ski about 150 metres off the town’s main beach just after 11:00am (AEST). She managed to get back on her ski and fight off the shark, which police say was two-and-a-half to three metres long, but she suffered deep cuts to her arms. The woman, from Coopers Shot, near Byron Bay, is being treated in hospital. Lifesavers have closed the beach at the request of police.

I guess that's the incident Joe was referring to and thankfully the woman seems to be OK. Byron Bay looks an absolutely gorgeous place I can't blame him for wanting to surf there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                      Out of interest I wanted to know what Byron Bay was like and I found this article on the shark attack.
                      Spoiler:

Great White Shark
                      October 15th, 2007
                      Woman fights off great white at Byron Bay Attack feared: A white pointer shark A 52-year-old surf-skier is being treated in hospital after being attacked by a great white shark at Byron Bay, on the New South Wales North Coast. Police say the shark knocked the woman off her surf ski about 150 metres off the town’s main beach just after 11:00am (AEST). She managed to get back on her ski and fight off the shark, which police say was two-and-a-half to three metres long, but she suffered deep cuts to her arms. The woman, from Coopers Shot, near Byron Bay, is being treated in hospital. Lifesavers have closed the beach at the request of police.

I guess that's the incident Joe was referring to and thankfully the woman seems to be OK. Byron Bay looks an absolutely gorgeous place I can't blame him for wanting to surf there.
                      *shudders* Just the thought that it could've been Joe...
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I know Erika. Thank God it wasn't him and the woman is alright.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup - that was pretty much my reaction when he said he'd been in there!

Bit too close that.
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Hey guys!

Ouch! Glad it's getting better Erika.

*stares at T clip* Hmmmm, can't wait for that scene. *stares for a couple more minutes*
                            I know...I can't stop watching it either!

Hee hee!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Also... I'm going to Blackpool on Sunday for a couple of days with my sister. She mentioned the idea yesterday that she wants to go see the illuminations (apparently they have a whole section on Dr Who! )
                            I bet there'll be a Dalek in there somewhere!!

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                            Spoiler:

Great White Shark
                            October 15th, 2007

Yikes! When I first heard that Joe liked surfing I immediately thought of SHARKS!!! I've watched far too many JAWS films!!

Comment

I got the impression that Joe gave up on some stuff and
                              Spoiler:
                              being rich he might have given in.
                              That's the impression I got from what he said...

I wonder if Joe has to cut short his NZ vacation to get home to protect house. My friends lived in San Diego when they had the fires there and they watered down their house and had to abandoned it with 1/2 notice. Then the fire took out their fence but the house was saved. Can't imagine what the heck I would take with 1/2 to go.
                              I thought about his vacation when I saw the news on the fires today. And it's only supposed to get worse the next couple of days... Poor Joe, he probably doesn't get to go on vacation too often..
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post

I thought about his vacation when I saw the news on the fires today. And it's only supposed to get worse the next couple of days... Poor Joe, he probably doesn't get to go on vacation too often..

I hope Joe doesn't have to cut his vacation short but I got the impression that he was heading home today or tomorrow. I guess if the boys weren't with them then Joe and his wife couldn't stay too long anyway. Malibu is a big spread out place so hopefully their house isn't near the dreadful fires.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X