Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTRAL!!

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Oh oh. OH crap. Now it's the fanfic writers who are being whumped. Details on boneheaded move over at fanfic.net...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53367
    Oh boy - the fic writers are going to have a hell of a time with that!

*hugs* to them all!

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
    I'm grumpy. I ordered a Shep action figure two weeks ago, and it's not arrived yet. (I also ordered a Wraith one, to give him an enemy to fight.) My current front-running theories are:

1. Someone working in the Forbidden Planet mail order department is a member of the International Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Sheppards, has done some research on the internet, and has deemed me unfit to own a Sheppard action figure. The Sheppard has been taken into care, where, after much counselling, he will eventually be adopted into a loving new family. Social services and the police are putting together their case against me as I speak.

2. Sheppard and the Wraith got talking during the long hours at the Post Office depot, found their common ground, and escaped together. They are currently having exciting adventures somewhere between London and the Isle of Wight, fighting rats, riding squirrels, investigating drain pipes and trying not to get trodden on by people who are more than six inches tall.

3. An action figure belonging to one of you lot smuggled a desperate message through to my Shep saying "Run! Run while you can!" He is currently hiding in a crate of bananas, heading for a distant land where he will change his name to Ken and start a new life.

Oh well. At least I can amuse myself by imagining the adventures of six-inch-high Sheppard and the Wraith, as they explore Britain together...

Here's hoping it arrives soon!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I've tried to identify everything we've noticed from that pic... let me know if there is anything I have missed...

Spoiler:

i think you pretty much covered it!
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by outriggerblue View Post
      'takes deep breath and steps in'

Hi folks, a newbie making her first post here.

Oddly enough this is a big step for me. I normally lurk and lurk and well ya know lurk but this is too close a community for me to just read and not say anything.

Im Outrigger blue and Im a whumpaholic. Have been since forever, always the one to keep the episodes on tape of your fave show when the hero gets hurt etc. Thank goodness for Stargate SG1 and Daniel Jackson whom without I dont think I would have been diagnosed as a whumper. Now I know that I am not the only one out there that likes the same things. lol

So yeah, hi everybody and I hope to start posting more.

Oh and thanks everybody that has posted the many pics I have snurched in the past 3 months of John Sheppard.
      Hiya Outrigger Blue! anything you want to be called for short?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oddly enough this is a big step for me. I normally lurk and lurk and well ya know lurk but this is too close a community for me to just read and not say anything.

Im Outrigger blue and Im a whumpaholic. Have been since forever, always the one to keep the episodes on tape of your fave show when the hero gets hurt etc. Thank goodness for Stargate SG1 and Daniel Jackson whom without I dont think I would have been diagnosed as a whumper. Now I know that I am not the only one out there that likes the same things. lol

Oh and thanks everybody that has posted the many pics I have snurched in the past 3 months of John Sheppard.
        Welcome to the Whump!!

And if you also like whumping outside of SGA - come to this thread! Whumpaholics!
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Probably just TJ is what I am most familiar with lol.

I only discovered Stargate Atlantis about 3 months ago, so I have had a whale of a ride trying to pack in learning about 4 years worth of Atlantis into the last 3 months.

Comment

Astral!!!!

Welcome to the whump thread!!!! Here are some cookies to enjoy while perusing the whump. Just don't eat or drink anything while reading Rhymer's posts. If the whump gets too much for you, make sure you have your oxygen ready!

Cazz great job on S & R pic!!!
            sigpic

Comment

And if you also like whumping outside of SGA - come to this thread! Whumpaholics![/QUOTE]

hmm lets see if I did that right, hopefully that quote still shows. I was a Dannywhumper until about 3 years ago when I lost interest in SG1 and had other things to concentrate on, but now that I have discovered Shep and Atlantis is am definately gonna concentrate on this comm for now.

Comment

Probably just TJ is what I am most familiar with lol.

I only discovered Stargate Atlantis about 3 months ago, so I have had a whale of a ride trying to pack in learning about 4 years worth of Atlantis into the last 3 months.
                TJ it is then

Oooo, I bet it was a ride! Taffy Rose has just done a similar thing so you're in good company . Which is your favourite ep?

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                Cazz great job on S & R pic!!!
                I try

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                  Congrats Ericka on 4800! Feel better soon.
                  Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                  Congrats on 4800, Erika!!

I hope your cold gets better soon!
                  Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                  Congrats Erika!!!!!
                  Thanks guys!!! My cold is a lot better today.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Happy Birthday Astral!!!

I've tried to identify everything we've noticed from that pic... let me know if there is anything I have missed...

Spoiler:
                  http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/That-pic-1.jpg

Be still my heart!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having so many newbies every couple of days makes me so happy!

EDIT: Almost forgot:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTRAL!!!!!
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the whump thread!!!! Here are some cookies to enjoy while perusing the whump.[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228

he he, hmmm cookies - the best comfort food around, YUMMY!!

Ha talking about perusing the whump, I found this thread soon after discovering Atlantis and thought hmm should be simple enough to start at message no 1 and work my way thru to catch up, hehe after 2 weeks I was at No 200 and still only another 5000 to go. Crikey you gals (uh and guys?) talk a lot. I had to make the jumps in thousands just to have half a chance to catch up. lol

But Im glad I have lol.

Hmmm - now intubated Sheppy - there is a girls dream. lol

Comment

Hmmm - now intubated Sheppy - there is a girls dream. lol

You and SheppyD will get along just fine!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

My fave episode would have to be the first one I saw to try and induct myself into the atlantis fandom and series and that would be 38 mins. Do ya think I picked a good one to start with huh? haha

Please be patient with me as I figure out how to do these quotes and stuff because I have never really posted on any type of forum and especially this one so Im gonna stuff up and make some boo boos along the way.

Comment

My fave episode would have to be the first one I saw to try and induct myself into the atlantis fandom and series and that would be 38 mins. Do ya think I picked a good one to start with huh? haha

Please be patient with me as I figure out how to do these quotes and stuff because I have never really posted on any type of forum and especially this one so Im gonna stuff up and make some boo boos along the way.
                          Great ep to start!!! I took a long time to be able to see that one after I got into SGA, but after I saw there was no turning back!!! It's so my fave of all!
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I was lucky enough to be able to watch the first 3 seasons in the first month - 6 weeks after watching my first ep and I was just instantly hooked and especially with Joe Flanigan and his portrayal of Shep and he just tickles that place inside that you reserve for your fave people/actors that just shine from the first moment.

I cant do any fancy bits yet, but none the less - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTRAL.
                            Last edited by outriggerblue; 27 March 2008, 03:29 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Welcome to the whump thread outriggerblue! Or TJ! I have no doubt you will like the delurking I remember watching my first season on dvd within 3 weeks. Honestly, this show is just so addictive.

And Erika, so your cold is a bit better? Finally! *passes half a box of tissues*

And happy birthday Astraldust!!!!
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Welcome to the whump thread!

Happy Birthday Astral!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X