No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You shouldn't come here without your pillows, Linz. And I love what you did to your siggie! Don't know why you're so excited about this ep either...

It's not like, spoilers for pix:

Spoiler:
    We're gonna get Shep burried in debris, hurt, bleeding, in pain, with crushed chest, difficult breathing, crying in pain, completely vulnerable and with a possibly imaginary impaled wound...

Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      You shouldn't come here without your pillows, Linz. And I love what you did to your siggie! Don't know why you're so excited about this ep either...

Spoiler:
      We're gonna get Shep burried in debris, hurt, bleeding, in pain, with crushed chest, difficult breathing, crying in pain, completely vulnerable and with a possibly imaginary impaled wound...

Spoiler:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Search and Rescue? Is something good happening in it then?
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Ooo, i just got tummy tumbles reading that!!

Is it wrong to wish away two months of your life??
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          Now if i didn't know that stood for Point Of Origin.........
          Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Now, I know POO stands for Point Of Origin, but why, oh why did I think you wanted POO tatooed on you? Says a lot for my fuzzy, muddled and weird brain, doesn't it?
          For a split second (before my brain engaged) i was actually trying to figure out what the difference was between Earth poo and Atlantis poo.......
          Ali - see what you did?! Damned acronyms!!
          Okay, look! It was a flyby post typed quickly because my boss had arrived in the office and I needed to get done and get off the internet, okay?!! So I should have typed PoO! Okay?!!

I believe Salty also has a couple. And I'm thinking of getting a new one. A dragon around my ankle and I'll ask my sis to draw it for me. You should see the drawing she makes, they are fabulous! Of course, I'll need money first..... So far I only got a small one on my right side, a humming bird on my hip.
          I'd actually love to get a really big one, starting on my right shoulder and going down across my back...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Okay, look! It was a flyby post typed quickly because my boss had arrived in the office and I needed to get done and get off the internet, okay?!! So I should have typed PoO! Okay?!!
            i think we'll forgive you! Though you realise, it still says poo!

What was really funny was my workmate (whom i refer to as "the useless one") asked if there was anything interesting on the forum (like he usually cares!) and i just said nonchalantly "Not really, just talking about poo..."
            Worth it just to see the look on his face.
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

i think we'll forgive you! Though you realise, it still says poo!

What was really funny was my workmate (whom i refer to as "the useless one") asked if there was anything interesting on the forum (like he usually cares!) and i just said nonchalantly "Not really, just talking about poo..."
              Worth it just to see the look on his face.
              The things we talk about in here....
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about. Search and Rescue? Is something good happening in it then?
                Nah.... nothing good, I'll probably skip that episode....
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hi whumpers! Love that spoilery S5 photo of Shep from JM's blog. Way to keep us anticipating...

On the topic of Search & Rescue, thought I'd share this fanfic that I'd just read - basic plot but full of Shep whump to tide us over.

Captives Part 1 starts here
                  Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                    No, really, you shouldn't have encouraged me! Got up at 6.30 this morning and have spent the last 90 minutes writing this:

Whumpers: a manual.
                    Congratulations! You are now the proud partner of a whumper. This guide will help you get the most out of your new relationship... (read more)
                    *gasps for breath*

Seriously, I shouldn't read these at work. I'm scaring my co-workers.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

morning whumpers
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

whats all this talk of POO....... and i thought this was the whump thread lol

re: tattoos, my sis O1 has....erm 5 i think? and i know she wants another one!
                        Me...id never get one in a million years, i hate pain!

oh and SQUEE! still excited about SandR and wishing like mad it was july already!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                          morning whumpers
                          Morning, MC! Hope you're ok?
                          Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                          whats all this talk of POO....... and i thought this was the whump thread lol

re: tattoos, my sis O1 has....erm 5 i think? and i know she wants another one!
                          Me...id never get one in a million years, i hate pain!

oh and SQUEE! still excited about SandR and wishing like mad it was july already!
                          Well it's all Ali's fault. She has a really dirty mind!

I'm still squeeing too! Despite my foggier than usual head!
                          sigpic

Comment

All this talk about POO has me worried. It is too much like my day job!!!!

No tattoos for me. I am a scaredy cat. I would love one of a wolf on my ankle though.

I think Shep needs to be kidnapped and tattooed. Maybe a big X marks the spot for bullets. Or an arrow to show where he should be intubated. Or marks for the correct defib.

Oh dear. Carried away again. **slinks back to work**
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              All this talk about POO has me worried. It is too much like my day job!!!!

No tattoos for me. I am a scaredy cat. I would love one of a wolf on my ankle though.

I think Shep needs to be kidnapped and tattooed. Maybe a big X marks the spot for bullets. Or an arrow to show where he should be intubated. Or marks for the correct defib.

Oh dear. Carried away again. **slinks back to work**
                              But, but, Pocus, then he's have to be nekkid for anyone to see the tattoo!
                              sigpic

Comment

But, but, Pocus, then he's have to be nekkid for anyone to see the tattoo!
                                and???!!!!!

not` seeing a problem there!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X