No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lauriel, I really enjoyed Adrift, especially the humorous ending! Well done!
    sigpic

Comment

ooh, read the fic starts Chokolaj and Lauriel!

Both great! Can't wait to read more
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Morning whumpers. I have just got up and no new pics but new fics

Lauriel & Chokolaj they were both brilliant- I have had a great early morning whump fix looking forward to more from you both soon!!!!!!

expendable crewman - I have not read yours yet because it is too long for me to enjoy right now...will have to wait until this evening !
        Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 13 July 2006, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          Drownings, dislocations, blood, people with big sticks, insanity, Wraith, nudity...I'm just full of ideas.
          Originally posted by Gate Geek
          I want to see this all in one fic, written and posted before the S3 premeire...oh I prefer Shep nudity, not wraith nudity.

I'd also like to see Shep with a herniated disc, lumbar strain, or cracked vertebra, maybe a whopper of a black eye from something absolutley stupid, and lets see..... nope can't think of anything. All the good ideas have been taken.
          The plan is to include at least five of those in one fic.

Unfortunately doing his back in would make the storyline I have in mind impossible.

Comment

Unfortunately doing his back in would make the storyline I have in mind impossible.
            I know which 5 I want to see !!!

Comment

SQUEE!! Shep nudity is definitely a good thing! Drowning means wet Sheppy! Black eye means brooding Sheppy with gorgeous expressions! Wraith, dislocations and people with big sticks means whumped Sheppy! And if you don't make him hurt his back- well, that just means limber, running, action Sheppy! *is ded*

When did you say you were starting this Josie?
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Good morning!! I've now opened up like five tabs for these links to fics LOL!!! Nothing like going off and having a good read on all of this yummy shep whump (gosh life is SO hard some times LOL).

And, oh,

No Man's Land TOMORROW!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                  No one ever warned me this place was addicting and corrupting!!

I would've joined earlier!

*SNICKER*!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                    Good morning!! I've now opened up like five tabs for these links to fics LOL!!! Nothing like going off and having a good read on all of this yummy shep whump (gosh life is SO hard some times LOL).

And, oh,

No Man's Land TOMORROW!!!!

I know I cant wait!!!! Well you all knew that right?

Comment

The down side is we can't squeee over it until Saturday LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

The down side is we can't squeee over it until Saturday LOL!
                        Yes but once we start we can squee all the way to next week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          I know I cant wait!!!! Well you all knew that right?
                          Tomorrow? Are you sure?? I mean we really can't be That close can we?

***Breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out****

SQUEEE!!!!!

edit: spelling (stupid laptop keyboard)
                          sigpic

Comment

How many months of waiting now LOL? Seems like it's been forever.
                            sigpic

Comment

How many months of waiting now LOL? Seems like it's been forever.

Far too many ...they need to make 52 eps a year....that would be reasonable right?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Far too many ...they need to make 52 eps a year....that would be reasonable right?

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me!

As for that pic: I am so jealous of Teyla! *chants: I wish I was her I wish I was her*
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X