No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, silly Wraith doesn't know he's supposed to actually let us see bare chest.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      LOL, silly Wraith doesn't know he's supposed to actually let us see bare chest.
      I don't know, you just can't get a decent Wraith these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        I don't know, you just can't get a decent Wraith these days.
        Maybe in
        Spoiler:
        CG that is what is different about that Wraith he is sympathetic to us whumpers and rips Sheps shirt !!! Oh but it is aged Shep

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Maybe in
          Spoiler:
          CG that is what is different about that Wraith he is sympathetic to us whumpers and rips Sheps shirt !!! Oh but it is aged Shep
          Ah but...
          Spoiler:
          ...he'll still be young when the initial shirt ripping happens!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Hello Ali!!
            Hello Mx! *waves*
            sigpic

Comment

It's the union, I tell you. Once they get a union that's all she wrote on decent killings and snarls.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah but...
                Spoiler:
                ...he'll still be young when the initial shirt ripping happens!
                Yeah but
                Spoiler:
                Shep does not realise at first what is going on - but if his shirt was ripped he would- hopefully you are right though and he thinks the rip is from a fight or something

Comment

Gosh I am so tired tonight! I am nodding off here in front of the pc reading the challenge fic! I may have to go to bed early tonight folks!

I have just checked and still no pics!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                    It's the union, I tell you. Once they get a union that's all she wrote on decent killings and snarls.
                    And then there's the whole health and safety thing not to mention the whole liability issue.

"If you rip your prey's shirt open and they catch pneumonia they could sue the whole hive for compensation."

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                      Gosh I am so tired tonight! I am nodding off here in front of the pc reading the challenge fic! I may have to go to bed early tonight folks!

I have just checked and still no pics!

Mx

Well I was just doing a spot of writing and when I read back over what I'd written I'd put down the word "sleep" instead of "speak" do you think my subconscious is trying to tell me something?

Comment

Well I was just doing a spot of writing and when I read back over what I'd written I'd put down the word "sleep" instead of "speak" do you think my subconscious is trying to tell me something?
                        Josie you are going to end up going back to work more exhausted than you were before

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Yeah but
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep does not realise at first what is going on - but if his shirt was ripped he would- hopefully you are right though and he thinks the rip is from a fight or something

Where did you hear that? Did I miss something?

Spoiler:
                          Whether his shirt is torn or not he's going to notice a bloody Wraith handprint on his chest surely.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Josie you are going to end up going back to work more exhausted than you were before

I know, it's terrible isn't it? It's you guys I blame, keeping me up to all hours whumping, I used to be such a good girl.

Comment

Where did you hear that? Did I miss something?

Spoiler:
                              Whether his shirt is torn or not he's going to notice a bloody Wraith handprint on his chest surely.

I cant remember now.......of course I may have made it up but
                              Spoiler:
                              I thought the Wraith was feeding on him without him knowing....but yeah you are correct the big rip and bloody handprint will be a big give away

Comment

I know, it's terrible isn't it? It's you guys I blame, keeping me up to all hours whumping, I used to be such a good girl.

Well I think I am innocent - it is that Ali that keeps everyone up late

Comment

Working...
                                X