X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    Teyla:-
    Spoiler:
    Unfortunately with Rachel being so tiny and Teyla so active I think it would have been incredibly difficult to shoot around it, my brother who has nothing to do with online fandom thought it was hilarious that no one had noticed she was pregnant when she so blatantly was, he said you just couldn't take it seriously if you look at the size she was in Quarantine there is no way they could have covered that up unless they only filmed her from the neck up.

But they really could have handled the whole situation better.

Now I believe this is the Shep whump thread we need to get back on topic:

Outcast is either going to absolutely rock or be a big disappointment. I confess I'm very excited about it but I'm also rather nervous too. If they can give me some emo-whump I'll be a happy bunny.

Right back to my fic - I think the last sentence was something about "internal bleeding"

I'm looking forward to the previews for Outcast tonight! I agree, I would love to see some emo-whump. I can't get enough of that!

Oh...internal bleeding?? SQUEE!

NINA - excellent whump pixs!!
    sigpic

Comment

Outcast is either going to absolutely rock or be a big disappointment. I confess I'm very excited about it but I'm also rather nervous too. If they can give me some emo-whump I'll be a happy bunny.

Right back to my fic - I think the last sentence was something about "internal bleeding"
      Oh there better be some kind of whump..I'm thinking most emo-whump considering...

But as you say...Outcast could turn out really great or to be one big dissapoinment depending on what is done and told.. no matter being a Shep episodes... if the story isn't good enough it wont matter to me how good looking he is or how well JF might play it,, so I'm hoping the story is actually good in this one...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

^I'm looking forward to seeing the preview for next week more than the Harmony. Of course it depends on how long it takes MGM to put the bloody thing up on their site - what's the betting this week they'll be really late putting it up.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Oh there better be some kind of whump..I'm thinking most emo-whump considering...

But as you say...Outcast could turn out really great or to be one big dissapoinment depending on what is done and told.. no matter being a Shep episodes... if the story isn't good enough it wont matter to me how good looking he is or how well JF might play it,, so I'm hoping the story is actually good in this one...
          Oh I agree totally, it all comes down to the story, as I was saying in another thread earlier - one or two good scenes don't make a good episode

Comment

Yeah I knew...
            Spoiler:
            ...you guys would be happy and if you get some shippy squee out of it then I'm pleased for you but for someone who wanted to see something more out of this Teyla arc I'm disappointed that tptb have taken such a predictable and easy way out.
            I am not so sure- (Spoilers for Kindred)
            Spoiler:
            I am JT shipper, and I am not squeeing over anything. I do not think that is what is going to happen at all. It's seems to easy to me for that occur that early. I know I am going lots of tomatoes and stuff lodged at me. But, this is what I feel. I think JM posted those just see if we could be convinced into believing that is going to happen. Like the drawing he post about the wraith ultrasound thing before BAMSR even premiered at all. And, that is not what happened at all in those eps. I think we are going to to get more emotional whump for Sheppy yet from all of this.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              I am not so sure- (Spoilers for Kindred)
              Spoiler:
              I am JT shipper, and I am not squeeing over anything. I do not think that is what is going to happen at all. It's seems to easy to me for that occur that early. I know I am going lots of tomatoes and stuff lodged at me. But, this is what I feel. I think JM posted those just see if we could be convinced into believing that is going to happen. Like the drawing he post about the wraith ultrasound thing before BAMSR even premiered at all. And, that is not what happened at all in those eps. I think we are going to to get more emotional whump for Sheppy yet from all of this.
              Spoiler:
              I really can't imagine that they would go to the lengths (and cost) of getting the production design team to mock up those kind of detailed designs just to fool the fans - there was a picture of an Athosian funeral blanket from Kindred pt 1 (the one you see on "Kanan" in this latest drawing) posted back at the beginning of August. He has posted production art from lots of episodes in advance and so far they have all been genuine.

Anyway no offence intended to anyone but we need to stick on topic:

So whumpy wishes for season five anyone?

Comment

Oh I agree totally, it all comes down to the story, as I was saying in another thread earlier - one or two good scenes don't make a good episode
                No I agree it sure doesn't ,,,the story have to be good,,has to hold my attention,,no matter that the main character is HOT... if there is let's say a whump scene... but the story pretty much is boring or whatever..it's not going to be a squee epi for me...I'm not that hung up on whump that one whump scene could save an whole epi no matter if it's the Shep kind...

And no like you I'm waiting on the verdict of Harmony...what I've seen and heard I'm not that looking forward to it like in squeeing mode even if it is a John & Rodney epi...sure they are good but to much of their banter can really get to me too... so unless it surprises me and have some kind of good story in it,,, I don't think it will fair well on my list of epis this season... we have seen what comedic epis look like and I haven't been a major fan of them...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Teyla:-
                  Spoiler:
                  Unfortunately with Rachel being so tiny and Teyla so active I think it would have been incredibly difficult to shoot around it, my brother who has nothing to do with online fandom thought it was hilarious that no one had noticed she was pregnant when she so blatantly was, he said you just couldn't take it seriously if you look at the size she was in Quarantine there is no way they could have covered that up unless they only filmed her from the neck up.

But they really could have handled the whole situation better.

All this great talk and this line is what caught my eye the most!!!!! Sometimes I worry about myself, then I come to my senses and enjoy who I am!!
                  sigpic

Comment

No I agree it sure doesn't ,,,the story have to be good,,has to hold my attention,,no matter that the main character is HOT... if there is let's say a whump scene... but the story pretty much is boring or whatever..it's not going to be a squee epi for me...I'm not that hung up on whump that one whump scene could save an whole epi no matter if it's the Shep kind...

And no like you I'm waiting on the verdict of Harmony...what I've seen and heard I'm not that looking forward to it like in squeeing mode even if it is a John & Rodney epi...sure they are good but to much of their banter can really get to me too... so unless it surprises me and have some kind of good story in it,,, I don't think it will fair well on my list of epis this season... we have seen what comedic epis look like and I haven't been a major fan of them...
                    Yeah I'm highly suspicious of TPTB's idea of "comedic" - they thought Lucius was funny.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    All this great talk and this line is what caught my eye the most!!!!! Sometimes I worry about myself, then I come to my senses and enjoy who I am!!
                    I won't mention the multiple fractures then...

Comment

Anyway no offence intended to anyone but we need to stick on topic:

So whumpy wishes for season five anyone?
                      Hrmm whumpy wishes for season 5... hrmmm... now what can we come up with...

Stuck on a planet alone,,, injured maybe,, struggling to get to the gate,,
                      or something...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah I'm highly suspicious of TPTB's idea of "comedic" - they thought Lucius was funny.

Yeah so funny he was...*NOT*

Oh you tease...you are going to kill Pocus with that
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I have this idea in my head, and have thought about using it for a fic, where Shep (and maybe one or all of the team) are stuck on a planet and they can't get home. They can see the gate but are unable to get to it because it is too heavily guarded so they have to live everyday with the way home so close but just out of their reach - lots of room for emo-whump.

Though I haven't described it very well.

Comment

**aack** chokes on Mt. Dew **passes out**

Yeah so funny he was...*NOT*

Oh you tease...you are going to kill Pocus with that
                            No, won't die because then I can't read her fic and I am looking forward to that!!! I will however choke, splutter, gasp, shiver, shake, sweat and all those other things that I wish for Shep just because I know Josie writes all that so well.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have this idea in my head, and have thought about using it for a fic, where Shep (and maybe one or all of the team) are stuck on a planet and they can't get home. They can see the gate but are unable to get to it because it is too heavily guarded so they have to live everyday with the way home so close but just out of their reach - lots of room for emo-whump.

That is a great idea. Such emotional whumpage could be paired with so much physical whumpage as they try and try to get home. Oh the stress the team would go through as each one deals with it and Shep would bear the lion's share because he is their leader and it is duty to get them home!

*sigh*

**luffs Josie and her creative mind**
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds intresting... now that would make an intresting epi too...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X