No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* I've just potentially been majorly spoiled, I know the whole spoiler comm thing was my idea so I've no one to blame but myself and I have to read everything but because the season finished filming almost before it started airing there's just been way too much time for spoilers to leak out and when it's a huge plot detail or a secret twist then it's kind of disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click... *continues chanting*
      Be strong Erika! I'm resisting too!

*joins in chanting*

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      *sigh* I've just potentially been majorly spoiled, I know the whole spoiler comm thing was my idea so I've no one to blame but myself and I have to read everything but because the season finished filming almost before it started airing there's just been way too much time for spoilers to leak out and when it's a huge plot detail or a secret twist then it's kind of disappointing.
      Awww hon, that sucks!

I don't mind small spoilers but major plot points and twists are gutting.
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I also thought it was...
        Spoiler:
        ...really sweet that Rodney goes to talk to Shep before he proposes to Katie. Aww!
        Okay... I think I shouldn't have clicked this... *tries to forget* *resists the urge to watch clip*
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Probably, remember there is that line in JM's poem:
          Spoiler:
          "As the death of a loved one spurs McKay into action"

I actually think it would be a shame, I like Katie and I see know reason why one of the main characters couldn't be married. It would actually make a nice change and we really wouldn't have to see any more of Katie than we do now.
          Good point. Bummer. I do think
          Spoiler:
          it would be a shame.. I like her well enough and it's nice to see how different McKay is with her... and why shouldn't one of the main cast get to have a successful relationship after 4 years? Also, I like the darker turn in Season 4 but I have a threshold for angst (well, angst that isn't Sheppard-angst at least! ) and I really don't need any more McKay angst right now - with Carson, Weir, Jeannie and guilt over the replicators wiping out planets, I think we've done the McKay angst thing enough for a bit...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!
            Damn you! *puts fingers in ears* lalalalalalala

PS: I never thought how hard was to quote posts with spoilers in them.... but I was strong and didn't read them!!!!
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hmmm, yeah. That's kinda how I started to feel when I was regularly updating the comm - I love spoilers but I have an indefinable threshold and when you're hunting out every spoiler it's easy to pass that threshold without realising it and end up feeling over-spoiled. As you said, with the long gap between filming and airing, there's too much opportunity for too-detailed info to get out.

Can I ask what ep you were spoiled for? Not that I wish to profit from your misfortune, but I'd like to avoid similar spoiling myself...
              sigpic

Comment

Did I understand that right and you guys have already seen SOW???
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Hmmm, yeah. That's kinda how I started to feel when I was regularly updating the comm - I love spoilers but I have an indefinable threshold and when you're hunting out every spoiler it's easy to pass that threshold without realising it and end up feeling over-spoiled. As you said, with the long gap between filming and airing, there's too much opportunity for too-detailed info to get out.

Can I ask what ep you were spoiled for? Not that I wish to profit from your misfortune, but I'd like to avoid similar spoiling myself...
                  The Last Man, it's unsubstantiated so it may not be anything but I still wish I hadn't read it.

I confess between the spoilers I've been overdosing on the last week and the fact that I'm watching the eps behind everyone else (entirely my choice) I'm losing my enthusiasm for the show a little bit but the spoiler comm was my idea, I made my own bed.

Like I said I've got no one to blame but myself.

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post

No, where did you get that idea from. It doesn't air until tonight.

Comment

Morning all! Just 11 hours until SoW!!

I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click, I'm not gonna click... *continues chanting*
                      Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      Be strong Erika! I'm resisting too!

*joins in chanting*
                      *chants with Erika and Squonk*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana
                      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        *chants with Erika and Squonk*
                        *is happy she's not alone*
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Whut? Nope! What made you think that?
                          sigpic

Comment

*is happy she's not alone*
                            Nope. I'm not clicking either, as incredible as that sounds!
                            sigpic

Comment

No, where did you get that idea from. It doesn't air until tonight.
                              I know, but I clicked on some spoilers at the beginning of the page about
                              Spoiler:
                              Rodney's proposal and Shep hanging from something...??

Eps have been leaked before and I wasn't around the last few weeks.. But then I take it these are just normal spoilers?
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I know, but I clicked on some spoilers at the beginning of the page about
                                Spoiler:
                                Rodney's proposal and Shep hanging from something...??

Eps have been leaked before and I wasn't around the last few weeks.. But then I take it these are just normal spoilers?
                                If you look back you'll find that we were talking about the Quarantine promo to which I posted a link.

Comment

Working...
                                X