John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    WOAHHH this is not the whump thread I'm really used to seeing here when coming here...

People losing squee because some guy can't know when not to comment and rile it up in the first place... I'm still standing after numerous of ship attack done my ships way,,, so I'm gonna be standing still after what ever JM says... I'm not gonna let him ruin anything for me... I have no idea what has been going on...or if everything has been blown up more then it ever needed to be... could he have handled it better...sure he could have easily just ignored answering the comment made..

But at first glance when I came in here today was ..did I click on the right thread... squeeing has left people, negative thoughts, even wishing the show canceled...I alsmost thought I ended up in an anti thread...

I can understand people being dissapointed, feeling down and might want to take a break... fully understand that...trust me after so many nasty comment done our way (my ship side) both on JM's blog and on other threads.. I've thought about it so many times I've lost count,,but still I'm here,,,I play in the threads I feel I want to play around in,,, and all the friends I've made on GW... should I give up all that because one guy can't ignore comments that I sometime feel is done only to actually maybe even stir up trouble between JM and JF when there might have not been a big problem in the beginning...and I hate to see that happen... that fans might be the cause to it getting way out of hand when we don't even know if there is a big problem in the first place...

I'll be still wishing like crazy for season 5...I'm not ready to give up on Sheppard or the rest of the team...season 4 as been really awesome so far so I'm not gonna give that up or wish for it to continue... sure I will follow JF where ever he ends up but I like seeing him as Sheppard and JF seems to truly enjoy the show, the people and the role he is having,, sure he is one heck of an actor,,but if he didn't enjoy being where he is today I think it would show...

Rant over..and hoping whump thread can get back to what it have been...so throwing out some whump pics to try and cheer some up...

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...an/c_g0320.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...afan/down1.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...lafan/TLB2.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...nstinct527.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ersion0545.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ersion0523.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...fan/SHEPW1.jpg
    Thanks for that Nina and the super photos. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
    I would green you but I'm all out. So mental green.
    sigpic

Comment

Great whump pics Nina.....

Doppelganger tonight.... I've already seen it but can't wait to squee and discuss it with those you havn't yet. JoeF rocks in this episode and it's probably my favourite epiosode so far...
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed. I say we stop wasting our time on stressing over JM putting his foot in his mouth and get back to the whumping and squee? Whaddaya say guys?

P.S. One last interesting side note:
        Spoiler:
        One thing that's been interesting from this debacle is the revelation of how many antis seem to be lurking in the whump thread... Don't be afraid antis.. come to the dark side... the whump is good, the whump is precioussssss...

sigpic

Comment

You people are trying to kill me with whump thunk!!

Keep it coming!!!
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Great idea...let's leave it,,, since heck there might not be a big problem there in the first place.. what I don't know I can't control... and JF is a strong enough person that I'm sure he can handle whatever might have happened.. or I think it would show on him....

Yes Doppelganger tonight...I've seen it but it's not going to stop me from squeeing and talking about it after everyone in here who haven't been able to see it yet will... and squeeing with the rest,, of the 4 epis..this one is so my favorite... and I'm sure will be one of my top ones for this season..and hey JF ROCKS in this epi...he does all the time but in this one he seriously rocks the house down
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Great idea...let's leave it,,, since heck there might not be a big problem there in the first place.. what I don't know I can't control... and JF is a strong enough person that I'm sure he can handle whatever might have happened.. or I think it would show on him....

Yes Doppelganger tonight...I've seen it but it's not going to stop me from squeeing and talking about it after everyone in here who haven't been able to see it yet will... and squeeing with the rest,, of the 4 epis..this one is so my favorite... and I'm sure will be one of my top ones for this season..and hey JF ROCKS in this epi...he does all the time but in this one he seriously rocks the house down
              I am practically wetting myself with excitement for this episode - or maybe that was the soup i had for lunch...........anyway I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

So glad i held out
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Indeed. I say we stop wasting our time on stressing over JM putting his foot in his mouth and get back to the whumping and squee? Whaddaya say guys?
                I read his comment and ignored it, as face it, he's said stuff like this plenty of times before.

Comment

Heck yeah, we should be squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing over DG folks!

DG night is TONIGHT!

And then.... oooh and then we also get TRAVELERS PROMO!!

AND, for the first time this season, everyone will be at the same stage of viewing, with no-one having seen pre-released eps, and we can all squeee together! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
                  sigpic

Comment

Heck yeah, we should be squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing over DG folks!

DG night is TONIGHT!

And then.... oooh and then we also get TRAVELERS PROMO!!

AND, for the first time this season, everyone will be at the same stage of viewing, with no-one having seen pre-released eps, and we can all squeee together! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
                    Yes that's true ...... and we can all squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee together now!!

I've lost count of the times I've watched DG, particulary the last few scenes, but I'm still really excited about watching it again tonight and can't wait to get some caps of it. It should also span some fab fanfic.... I am soooo loving your fic on it Ali ... can't wait for your next update.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Yes that's true ...... and we can all squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee together now!!

I've lost count of the times I've watched DP, particulary the last few scenes, but I'm still really excited about watching it again tonight and can't wait to get some caps of it. It should also span some fab fanfic.... I am soooo loving your fic on it Ali ... can't wait for your next update.
                      I need to get cracking on that. I'd like to get the last chapter posted before DG airs!

OMG everyone! We all get to squeee about DG together! Wooot!
                      sigpic

Comment

I need to get cracking on that. I'd like to get the last chapter posted before DG airs!

OMG everyone! We all get to squeee about DG together! Wooot!
                        Ahh yes DG squee.... now there sure are things to squee about... an awesome epi...JF is awesome beyond anything else

And we can all squee about it together... let's face it even if some of us have seen it,,,we find no problem to squee even more when everyone has seen it... I'm sure we will squee over this epi for a long time,,just as we do over 38 Minutes and Common Ground and so on..
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

That's more like it! Things seem to be getting back to normal and we're talking about the squeeeeeeeeeee that is Doppelganger.

I was going to watch it again while I had my lunch but hubby came home early and wanted to talk. So I'll watch it later this afternoon now.

Hope you finish your DG fic, Ali, then I'll have something to read over the weekend.

So a big SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for DG and only one week until Travelers. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Yep Nina I agree DG is an great episode and as for Joe, wonderful, talented just covers a few words to describe his performance!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Little OT but it's about SGA so...
                            Q&A video of Jewel on scifi...answering questions from fans..hrmm there was a question from Wraithfodder...isn't there someone with an LJ name like that on here maybe... or an I remembering it wrong..oh well...

Some spoilers ,,from short scenes that haven't been shown...
                            http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Little OT but it's about SGA so...
                              Q&A video of Jewel on scifi...answering questions from fans..hrmm there was a question from Wraithfodder...isn't there someone with an LJ name like that on here maybe... or an I remembering it wrong..oh well...

Some spoilers ,,from short scenes that haven't been shown...
                              http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
                              OMG!! That first clip at the beginning of the interview!!
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG!! That first clip at the beginning of the interview!!
                                Yup ,,,I had the same reaction... I just went OMG... *lol*
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X