John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY *WHUMP THUNK*

GG they're fabby My mind did not stray to the gutter. Nope it didn't you know. Not at all. My mind is pure and innocent, I won't be destined to remain in the gutter... *looks at a certain pic* Well, the view is quite nice from down here.

CONGRATS GG on 10000 whumpy posts

Comment

Congratulations GG on 10,000

Nice pics

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      You say that like it's a bad thing. Just make sure you get your answer first.

I'm not fussed on chocolate... mmmm i think i'll have to go with your other choice of watching... sorry studying Shep getting his ass kicked. it's such a chore, i'm sure.

So, I was thinking about TR
      Spoiler:
      I wonder what Sheppy will be like as an anesiac? Will he change his personality do you think? if he's not memory of who he is, he may not be the same person!! Shep's hidden emotions seem to tie in to his experiences and his memories, but if he's not got them, I wonder what he'll be like! I'm just so pleased that he gets infected to Hot and sweaty Shep! Woohoo.
      Yup it does require a great deal of time and effort to study such a complex thing as Shep whump, tough job but I want to be good at it so need to study hard

As for TR
      Spoiler:
      I am not sure, but I would love to see some more of the "big kid" elements show through, I would like to see a roller coaster of emotion, and personalities as though he is struggling to find who he is, confusion and angst, maybe a sense that he knows he has responsibilities but can't remember what they are and then his inner child fighting to get out and play for a while (still hoping to get a skateboard whump scene one of these days just for the comedy value) and run away from those responsibilities..... am really not sure to be honest, I think I need to go to sleep I jsut know I want to see different Shep I mean in DG
      Spoiler:
      we get evil shep , but I would like to see another side to him too
      Hope this is another good opportunity for JF to show off his acting ability

I am off to bed, another big event to attend tomorrow, but I know this one will be busy so I need to be on form and no chance of a hand massage, although face painting could be on the cards

Woohoo - Its almost the weekend but more importantly its almost time for DG
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Congratulations GG on 10,000 posts!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Question Whumpers!

Do any of you have a cap of this shot of DG?

I only have this one for an avi and I need a larger cap.

Spoiler:
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Congrats on 10,000 GG!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

OH MY *WHUMP THUNK*

GG they're fabby My mind did not stray to the gutter. Nope it didn't you know. Not at all. My mind is pure and innocent, I won't be destined to remain in the gutter... *looks at a certain pic* Well, the view is quite nice from down here.
              Bwhahahahahaha!!!!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Question Whumpers!

Do any of you have a cap of this shot of DG?

I only have this one for an avi and I need a larger cap.

Spoiler:
              http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z106/Elflinn/icons%20and%20avatars/evilshep1.jpg
              Here ya' go.

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                Congratulations GG on 10,000

Nice pics

Yup it does require a great deal of time and effort to study such a complex thing as Shep whump, tough job but I want to be good at it so need to study hard

As for TR
                Spoiler:
                I am not sure, but I would love to see some more of the "big kid" elements show through, I would like to see a roller coaster of emotion, and personalities as though he is struggling to find who he is, confusion and angst, maybe a sense that he knows he has responsibilities but can't remember what they are and then his inner child fighting to get out and play for a while (still hoping to get a skateboard whump scene one of these days just for the comedy value) and run away from those responsibilities..... am really not sure to be honest, I think I need to go to sleep I jsut know I want to see different Shep I mean in DG
                Spoiler:
                we get evil shep , but I would like to see another side to him too
                Hope this is another good opportunity for JF to show off his acting ability

I am off to bed, another big event to attend tomorrow, but I know this one will be busy so I need to be on form and no chance of a hand massage, although face painting could be on the cards

Woohoo - Its almost the weekend but more importantly its almost time for DG
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                I can imagine... there should definately be a doctorate for whump, we'd pass with flying colours.

TR/ DG spoilers
                I agree with you about TR
                Spoiler:
                I want to see a different side to Shep in this. I think he'll still retain his soldiering even though he has no memory as it's instinctual I think to protect those around him, even if he has lost his memory. I would like though for his team to be the one to save the day and to protect Shep. He's just too good at getting himself out of trouble. Damn him! I loved DG for the reason Rodney was there helping him out, but I'm like Oliver Twist I want more. I loved that in 38 mins. So want to see that again. I think there'll be plenty of opportuity for some angsty moments. I do think it's got to do with the planet though... it messes with their memory or something to do with the plants they bring back to Atlantis... I am right on that one aren't I? LOL. So while I don't think we'll see Shep being a big kid on his skateboard. I do think this is a really good opportunity for Shep to be a bit more free with his feelings or words or something. *hopes we get an infirmary scene*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                  Bwhahahahahaha!!!!
                  I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

Here ya' go.

Spoiler:
                  I might have a rotating AV....

*takes a deep breath*

Spoiler:
                  Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*thud*

With that image firmly planted in my mind i'm heading off to bed...

Comment

I can imagine... there should definately be a doctorate for whump, we'd pass with flying colours.

TR/ DG spoilers
                    I agree with you about TR
                    Spoiler:
                    I want to see a different side to Shep in this. I think he'll still retain his soldiering even though he has no memory as it's instinctual I think to protect those around him, even if he has lost his memory. I would like though for his team to be the one to save the day and to protect Shep. He's just too good at getting himself out of trouble. Damn him! I loved DG for the reason Rodney was there helping him out, but I'm like Oliver Twist I want more. I loved that in 38 mins. So want to see that again. I think there'll be plenty of opportuity for some angsty moments. I do think it's got to do with the planet though... it messes with their memory or something to do with the plants they bring back to Atlantis... I am right on that one aren't I? LOL. So while I don't think we'll see Shep being a big kid on his skateboard. I do think this is a really good opportunity for Shep to be a bit more free with his feelings or words or something. *hopes we get an infirmary scene*
                    Very true, we would all be passing with honours

I am with you on TR,
                    Spoiler:
                    I think Shep's need for control will still shine through, which could cause problems as he is going to have no control over a situation he has no memory of. I hope we get an infirmary scene too, and most definitely someone needs to save Shep, he needs to be vulnerable and lose his control on the situation.

I don't think I will ever get a skateboard scene, it would never fit with an ep, it would just be too daft jsut somthing that would make me giggle

I am going for real now Catch you all later

Comment

GG Congrats on 10,000 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        Bwhahahahahaha!!!!

Here ya' go.

Spoiler:
                        http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s27/rufflesfrisco/Dopp18.jpg
                        Thanks Ruffles!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome *hugs*
                          I'll try not to lurk but it can be quite hard to jump in to the middle of a conversation.

Congratulations Gate Geek - Very pretty pics *thunk*
                          though naturally the subject distracted me and I read the logo playboy instead of flyboy!!(I think I just stay here in the gutter tonight)

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            GG Congrats on 10,000 posts!!!

DITTO!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                              Don't think I am on your flist hun
                              D'you know, you're right.. you weren't. How odd! You are now...

To go with Pocus's and GG's lovely pix. These are fresh up from MGM

DG Pix
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...bum/shepdg.jpg

No evil Shep!! What's up with that?

Oooh! *intentional repost* I like those two! I hadn't seen those before... and I love that scene anyway!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay now I'm just getting depressed. I'm coming over to the dark side cos it really is starting to feel - even to determinedly optimistic me - like
                                Spoiler:
                                Joe Mallozzi is in a bad mood with, or just doesn't actually get on with, Joe F. And that really disappoints me. Maybe he's just fed up of all the idiot fans stirring trouble and telling tales of "Joe F said this about TPTB!!!" on his blog or something but it's getting pretty hard to not read his reponses as sly digs at Joe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X